NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 120 posts (162 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 177,695 views
    2. thumb_up 1,244 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 474 posts
    2. attach_file 152 attachments

Search this Thread

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

FunTrade 
Union City CA/USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: ThinkOrSwim
Trading: Equity
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

By the way, he banned me for writing my own successful algo The reason he quoted was, he wanted me to advertise for him :') I was a gold member and that was really bad on his part!!! And the worst part the algo I wrote was for TOS and not even Ninjatrader.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

goodoboy
Houston

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks Received: 246

gammarisktrader View Post
"real results driven people, and there is no denying it, from June 2021 to about September, 2021" ?

you serious about that? lol there's no proof of him making any money. all of his videos are done after the fact and done in replay. nothing he has every done in real time has made any money. and $150k is nothing. i know so many people who make way way more than that on a weekly and sometimes daily basis.

Hello gammarisktrader,

Thank for the response. I am definitely not a customer of Vinny and I am not Vinny. I am just an independent trader trying to understand and get some opinions from other traders out here.

I was not aware that the videos he posted during the trading competition was done in market replay, I thought this was real time live trading? WOWWWW

So you know traders that make more than $150K a week trading futures? This is good to know. Thanks for sharing. At least I know indeed it is possible.

Thanked by:
goodoboy
Houston

FunTrade View Post
By the way, he banned me for writing my own successful algo The reason he quoted was, he wanted me to advertise for him :') I was a gold member and that was really bad on his part!!! And the worst part the algo I wrote was for TOS and not even Ninjatrader.

Hello FunTrade,

Thanks for the comments.

Two questions:

Did you make alot of money with AlgoBox?

Do you believe the Vinny trading competition with Ross Cameron was fake and from market replay?

Thank you,

Thanked by:
goodoboy
Houston

bobwest View Post
Well, I hope you do understand my point, but I am not sure you do.

I do not know whether he made 150k in three months or not. Granted, he may have, and I do not have any way to truly know one way or another. Except that it is basically and deeply unbelievable that anyone who could make that kind of money in that kind of time would be out there hustling for customer subscriptions. Even when he is looking for the very high amounts that he is charging people.

Now, it's your money and if you have several thousand you are willing to send to him, you can do it. I think that would be nuts, and I don't care what supposed evidence anyone has to support it. Nuts is nuts. Believing some supposed evidence in an online world where anything can be easily faked is not a sensible move.

This thread contains a lot of information about Vinny. I hope you have read it, or that you do, and that you pause a little before you turn over your money.

If you decide to in spite of this, come back later and tell us how it worked out.

Bob.

Hello Bob,

I really appreciate your comments to me. What you said makes alot of sense. If I made $150K in 3 months, I would go for $300K in another 3 months and keep quite and not be mean to anyone.

Thanked by:
 FunTrade 
Union City CA/USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: ThinkOrSwim
Trading: Equity
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

goodoboy View Post
Hello FunTrade,

Thanks for the comments.

Two questions:

Did you make alot of money with AlgoBox?

Do you believe the Vinny trading competition with Ross Cameron was fake and from market replay?

Thank you,

Nope I didn't.
I am not sure about the competition and I stay away from commenting.

Thanked by:
 Jumpup78327 
New York, New York/USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradovate
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 29

FunTrade View Post

For @goodoboy that says i dont care about his personality if he made money(which again doesnt mean you will his trades are not mechanical he takes them selectively and in some cases ignores his own signals) but the main reason being that HE CAN REVOKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP due to ANYTHING more than likely it will be because he doesnt like something you posted.

BTW Gold is the unlimited membership $10k full price probably actually paid around $5K if you have that to blow like i said before try the trial im sure that would be enough to know why you shouldnt waste your money.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
goodoboy
Houston

FunTrade View Post
Nope I didn't.
I am not sure about the competition and I stay away from commenting.

Hello FunTrade,

Thanks,

Why did you not make any money with algobox?

goodoboy
Houston

caacapital View Post
For @goodoboy that says i dont care about his personality if he made money(which again doesnt mean you will his trades are not mechanical he takes them selectively and in some cases ignores his own signals) but the main reason being that HE CAN REVOKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP due to ANYTHING more than likely it will be because he doesnt like something you posted.

Hello caacaptial,

Yes, correct. I do not care about personality, I care about making money only. I could care less if Vinny was the devil, he be my friend , if he show me how to make money alot of money. It is about making money to me only. He showing results of making money, that is all I see. I do not see no other educator doing this.

I trade to make money and always look for any edge I can find to make more money.

He will not revoke my license, because I will not talk to him or post anything to him, just show me how to trade the system and make money is the only conversation we need to have. I do not care about all that drama stuff, show me how to make money man.

$150K in 3 months, man I never seen that in my life before. Like that blew me away for real.

Show me any other future trader in the world, who made $150K in 3 months trading the NQ and post it on Youtube? Vinny looking like the best trader in the world to me.

gammarisktrader 
Texas/USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Etrade
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 11

Analytic View Post
1) The 'trading contest' with Ross Cameron was fake. Cameron had no idea he was even in a contest

2) The 'trading contest' results are NOT verified by a regulated 3rd party. They may be fake even though he shows what looks like a real CQG trading account in the NT8 Trade Performance tool. I spoke with
Ninjatrader support and they said it's possible to hack the NT8 local SQL compact database and replace account names. Vinny has done private youtube livestreams which can be edited.
Also he could be using a delayed data feed in sim and then hacking the local DB to replace the account name with one that looks like a real CGQ account.
We have seen that his public youtube livestream trading performance is far worse than his performance in his recent private streams.

3) There is no regulated 3rd party verification that Vinny has made any money trading ever over a 2 year or longer period.

4) He blew up his collective2 trading account and then made excuses about the C2 server being down which there is no proof of (we have not seen the server logs/C2 won't show them).
There is only some proof that he couldn't connect to the C2 server from his browser at certain points in time but his -51K trade was open for 4-5 days according to C2.
Vinny never showed his broker statements or actual NT8 trade executions for that trading period to prove that he really didn't lose money and that it was just a C2 reporting issue.

5) Vinny admitted on video to running the 'trading contest' against Ross for marketing purposes.

6) Over the years numerous people have asked him to show his NT8 trade execution window it has been reported that he simply banned them from his discord room.

7) Vinny will usually not show the last few digits of his trading account in his 'broker statements' making it impossible to verify that he is trading the same account

8) Spoke with AMP support about Vinny's broker statements. They refused to verify them and told me to assume that they are fake.

9) Vinny has had many trading disasters where algobox traps him in bad trades and then he takes massive losses. Of course we don't really know how big the losses were in percentage terms because until recently
he did not show the 'total money' in his account. See his trading for 9/26-29/2016, 2/11/2019, 10/24-30/2019 for a few examples.

vinny emini is a well known scammer. he spends most of his time marketing and trying to cause drama to get noticed in hopes of people trying out his 'system' when he's really trying to lure you into his cult of personality. once you go to his room, you can never say anything which questions his credibility which in itself is a red flag. everyone there must sing the praises of vinny and must be committed to marketing his system. since he doesn't actually make any money off of trading, he has to spend all of his time marketing and trying to get people to buy his 'system' which he can revoke your license at any time. everything he does is for entertainment value only and designed to deceive people who don't have a solid system of their own.

if you want to make money, your best bet is not to spend any money with that scammer. he'll have no problems spending hours on the phone or whatever to talk to you because he will try to emotionally manipulate you and con you out of your money, but vinny nor any of his students have actually posted any real track record, and when asked to do something like a public trading contest like robbins, he'll spend more time just dodging the issue or trying to attack and discredit the contest... for a guy who likes to say he'll do any trading 'challenge', he sure loves to avoid actual real ones.

Jumpup78327 
New York, New York/USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradovate
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 29

goodoboy View Post
Hello caacaptial,

Yes, correct. I do not care about personality, I care about making money only. I could care less if Vinny was the devil, he be my friend , if he show me how to make money alot of money. It is about making money to me only. He showing results of making money, that is all I see. I do not see no other educator doing this.

I trade to make money and always look for any edge I can find to make more money.

He will not revoke my license, because I will not talk to him or post anything to him, just show me how to trade the system and make money is the only conversation we need to have. I do not care about all that drama stuff, show me how to make money man.

$150K in 3 months, man I never seen that in my life before. Like that blew me away for real.

Show me any other future trader in the world, who made $150K in 3 months trading the NQ and post it on Youtube? Vinny looking like the best trader in the world to me.

You have been trading for a while and you still belive that someone can sell you a system that will turn your consistent losing to winning? No one can show you how to make money but it sounds like your mind is made up he is having sale now good luck

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts