NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 122 posts (165 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 183,099 views
    2. thumb_up 1,258 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 479 posts
    2. attach_file 157 attachments

Search this Thread

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 223

58LesPaul View Post
Does anyone actually know a successful trader?

All this talk is making my think there aren’t any successful independent traders, that all this is a scam to let the big institutions get individuals money. I know I don’t know any successful traders but surely there are some.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Check out Axia Futures. I don't recommend or promote anyone but at least they show real trading DOMs and real P&L.

I collected some info on their 'top trader' but not sure they would be ok with me sharing it in a public forum.

no idea if they are good or not but they seem to be the best I've found so far...

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/axia-futures-update/

1.3 Million Day Trade ->

(Demetris has backing from an investor with 500 million plus an in-house dedicated risk management team)

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
30 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
28 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,451
Thanks Received: 26,278

58LesPaul View Post
Does anyone actually know a successful trader?

All this talk is making my think there aren’t any successful independent traders, that all this is a scam to let the big institutions get individuals money. I know I don’t know any successful traders but surely there are some.

Analytic View Post
Check out Axia Futures. I don't recommend or promote anyone but at least they show real trading DOMs and real P&L.

I collected some info on their 'top trader' but not sure they would be ok with me sharing it in a public forum.

no idea if they are good or not but they seem to be the best I've found so far...

A good question, and a perfectly reasonable answer (I don't know if it's right or not, and I don't know anything about Axia, but it's responsive to the question.)

Unfortunately both are a little off-topic for this thread -- although only slightly (so was my response to the same question, actually.)

It's OK to bring up examples of good trading, and the question was a natural one, but we don't want to get too far away from the topic of Vinny.

This is not a criticism, just a reminder that it is better to have any Axia discussion in a thread on Axia, so the Axia topic doesn't get split up between many threads. There is an existing review thread for them, by the way, here:

You could check them out there and see what they are up to.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
 jakedarby 
San Antonio TX/US

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC,Tastyworks
Trading: MES/Options
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 25

Vinny threatening legal action against the site jesus christ. He is a certified nut job.

Thanked by:

Analytic 

Thanked by:

Analytic 

This video is a great example of how trading with a bunch of indicators can chop you into pieces in a volatile market regime with a cascade of ever larger money flows being injected into the market.
Vinny gets trapped and destroyed by his own tool ALGOBOX. 'Let the tools do the work' leads you to get getting trapped by the very same tool.

Thanked by:
 Tengoku 
Slovakia

Experience: Master
Platform: Sierra chart, TT
Trading: Spot fx, stocks, futures, options, etps
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 28

TWDsje View Post
You'll have to excuse Analytic. You'd be upset too if Vinny was literally sending people to your house to harass you.

I myself had personal information posted on his Discord as well, and that's just a small part of the harassment he's thrown at me over the years. So it's a little hard to sit here and see people say this is a simple matter of some people having "issues with this particular vendor". It's not just that he makes fraudulent performance claims. He's a complete sociopath that tries to hide his bad behavior by bullying and harassing anyone that dares to speak up.

Such behavior is important to point out here, and I don't think it's been adequately covered by the most recent discussion. So while I'm sure speaking up will result in more harassment, I feel obligated to stress the point to any unwitting soul that is actually considering this vendor. What we're seeing in the thread is clearly an effort by Vinny to try and overwhelm people with conflicting information. Hence why you're getting so many comments by posters with almost no post history. So I hope the admins are keeping good records, and recording IP's. It could be useful to prove social media manipulation if the FTC ever gets involved.

I had similar interaction with this vendor full of insults only because I came from a server, where people said something about his family. When he saw me in his discord it started right away even thought I wasnt part of that conversation, I just said my opinion about his trading approach and service. I couldnt care less about insults on internet, at the beginning I was trying to explain, so he d probably stop with the barage of insults out of nowhere, after a while when he couldnt argument anymore started with gifs, lol
I dont doubt he manipulates media and ask from people to spread possitive words about his service. Currently that stupidity with comparing to other trading service results throught tick tock seems so childish, like ''look at me, I am better, ňa ňa ňa''. Basically using other trading service customer base for adversing his. (NOT SURE, IF THEY HAVE SOME SPECIAL DEAL BETWEEN EACH OTHER BUT STILL ITS FAR FROM PROFESSIONALISM I WOULD EXPECT FROM THIS BUSINESS)

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

vstolyarov View Post
Here is Vinny's public message in discord room today for more transparent view that he let me post with his permission bc he is aware of whats going on on this forum and cant really post it himself apparently...

To conclude, I recommend to stop flame wars once and for all this thread is too toxic.

@vstolyarov, since others have posted images from Vinny's room, it is only fair to give you the same opportunity.

I'm surprised that you and Vinny think that it portrays him in a good light, and that it will help him with potential customers. But that's up to you.

It is also surprising that you have picked up and used the phrase "flame wars," since apparently Vinny has taken part in them for some time, with some of the others in this thread, out on the internet. But that's up to you, too.

What has happened in the last several posts in this thread is exactly what we did not want to see, which is the importation of these internet rivalries into this forum. We are not going to host them, and we are taking the thread back now.

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 1,333

Analytic View Post

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/axia-futures-update/

1.3 Million Day Trade ->

(Demetris has backing from an investor with 500 million plus an in-house dedicated risk management team)

Well I remember to hear in a documentary that Navinder Sigh Sarao used to trade for Axia futures.... he became a legendary trader.
He was then used as a scapegoat for a market crash, but he was a legendary trade all the same.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/29/flash-crash-trader-navinder-singh-sarao-sentenced-to-home-detention.html

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

SBtrader82 View Post
Well I remember to hear in a documentary that Navinder Sigh Sarao used to trade for Axia futures.... he became a legendary trader.
He was then used as a scapegoat for a market crash, but he was a legendary trade all the same.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/29/flash-crash-trader-navinder-singh-sarao-sentenced-to-home-detention.html

This may be a good point about Axia and about this trader, but is off-topic in this thread.

Please keep discussions on Axia in the Axia thread, mentioned above.

Sorry, but this thread has swerved around enough. Members can help by keeping the focus on the thread topic, within the framework that has been established.

Thanks.

Bob.

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Analytic View Post
If a vendor claims they made 40X in 2.5 months starting with 2.5K and they claim it's NOT luck but this what they can do with their system then they need to show you that they can turn 100K into 4 Million . Why would someone with such a great system only trade with small amounts of capital?

@Analytic, refer to this post. If you are not clear what it means, let me know:

bobwest View Post

What has happened in the last several posts in this thread is exactly what we did not want to see, which is the importation of these internet rivalries into this forum. We are not going to host them, and we are taking the thread back now.

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Your last post has been deleted.

Bob.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts