NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 120 posts (162 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 177,501 views
    2. thumb_up 1,244 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 474 posts
    2. attach_file 152 attachments

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 220

goodoboy View Post
Hello caacaptial,

Yes, correct. I do not care about personality, I care about making money only. I could care less if Vinny was the devil, he be my friend , if he show me how to make money alot of money. It is about making money to me only. He showing results of making money, that is all I see. I do not see no other educator doing this.

I trade to make money and always look for any edge I can find to make more money.

He will not revoke my license, because I will not talk to him or post anything to him, just show me how to trade the system and make money is the only conversation we need to have. I do not care about all that drama stuff, show me how to make money man.

$150K in 3 months, man I never seen that in my life before. Like that blew me away for real.

Show me any other future trader in the world, who made $150K in 3 months trading the NQ and post it on Youtube? Vinny looking like the best trader in the world to me.

To me it seems like the only way for you to really be convinced is to trade and lose money with Algobox.

A smart trader will stop using a bad strategy or system before he loses a lot of money. I don't know you so you may need to lose 50K or more with Algobox before understanding that it's all marketing hype with no real proof. Good Luck! You will need it!

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 220

Can you spot all the deceptive facial expressions in this video?

Vinny hides his face in his videos because a person's facial expressions reveal so much about a person's true intentions.

He needs to hide his face when he is lying which is pretty much whenever he is talking.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

goodoboy View Post
Hello caacaptial,

Yes, correct. I do not care about personality, I care about making money only. I could care less if Vinny was the devil, he be my friend , if he show me how to make money alot of money. It is about making money to me only. He showing results of making money, that is all I see. I do not see no other educator doing this.

Show me any other future trader in the world, who made $150K in 3 months trading the NQ and post it on Youtube? Vinny looking like the best trader in the world to me.

@goodoboy, from reading this and your other posts, I think you may be on the verge of making a serious mistake.

What is being suggested by many of the posters is not just that Vinny does not have a nice personality, but that they do not believe in his claims of results. I don't have any way to know if they are legitimate or not, and neither do you -- recordings shown on YouTube do not prove anything, in a time when anything can be done with a computer.

I do have a personal policy of not believing claims that are way, way out of the normal range of what is achievable, especially when the person making the claims is trying to sell me his system. I have seen too much that is pushed by vendors that does not work out. I go on my reading of the situation and of the odds of whether someone who can make $150k in three months is then going to be willing to take the relatively small money he can get from selling it, and I say, no, I think I'll just keep my head and keep my money and not get seduced by this story.

It's your money and you can do with it whatever you like. I may be the one who is wrong, after all. You've seen his price list and you've seen his tactics of dazzling people with the dream of easy riches, and you can decide if you want to make this particular gamble, which is what it is. It's also a gamble that we see traders make again and again with vendors who have a good story. It usually doesn't end well.

I hope you consider this carefully before you send him any of your money, that's all.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

goodoboy
Houston

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks Received: 246

bobwest View Post
@goodoboy, from reading this and your other posts, I think you may be on the verge of making a serious mistake.

What is being suggested by many of the posters is not just that Vinny does not have a nice personality, but that they do not believe in his claims of results. I don't have any way to know if they are legitimate or not, and neither do you -- recordings shown on YouTube do not prove anything, in a time when anything can be done with a computer.

I do have a personal policy of not believing claims that are way, way out of the normal range of what is achievable, especially when the person making the claims is trying to sell me his system. I have seen too much that is pushed by vendors that does not work out. I go on my reading of the situation and of the odds of whether someone who can make $150k in three months is then going to be willing to take the relatively small money he can get from selling it, and I say, no, I think I'll just keep my head and keep my money and not get seduced by this story.

It's your money and you can do with it whatever you like. I may be the one who is wrong, after all. You've seen his price list and you've seen his tactics of dazzling people with the dream of easy riches, and you can decide if you want to make this particular gamble, which is what it is. It's also a gamble that we see traders make again and again with vendors who have a good story. It usually doesn't end well.

I hope you consider this carefully before you send him any of your money, that's all.

Bob.

Hello Bob,

How are you doing buddy? I really appreciate the comments sir. I really do.

I perfectly understand what you are saying sir. And I really appreciate it. That is why I love futures.io, common traders helping each other.

I get your point fully. The claims could be wrong and scamming and false.

However, it is risk and gamble I am willing to take. For my trading business, I have written in Policy, "I will only learn from traders that has proof of making money".

Vinny shows valid proof of making money, I have to go with Vinny trading methods.
It is not personal, it is just business.

Thanked by:

gammarisktrader 
Texas/USA

Platform: Etrade
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 11

bobwest View Post

Bob.

it is funny how much this "goodoboy" is trying to believe that vinny has proof of making money and yet vinny doesn't have any proof of that. to the contrary we already have plenty of proof that people using algobox for any sustainable period have basically lost all of the money using it. plenty and plenty of people have come out and said this, and yet this guy is trying to push an agenda that it works without evidence to the contrary. again that why i believe he's partisan on the subject and he keeps on posting as if he needs the last word to keep the marketing up for vinny.

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

gammarisktrader View Post
it is funny how much this "goodoboy" is trying to believe that vinny has proof of making money and yet vinny doesn't have any proof of that. to the contrary we already have plenty of proof that people using algobox for any sustainable period have basically lost all of the money using it. plenty and plenty of people have come out and said this, and yet this guy is trying to push an agenda that it works without evidence to the contrary. again that why i believe he's partisan on the subject and he keeps on posting as if he needs the last word to keep the marketing up for vinny.

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

goodoboy
Houston

Hello gammarisktrader,

I assure you I am not working for Vinny. LOL. I appreciate your concern of me probably investing time and money in a potential scammer.

I recommended to watch his youtube from a trading friend. We both were impress with his trading. Vinny is a bit different from a technology standpoint, but it is reasonable. I mean, no disrespect, his youtube has all the proof one needs to make a decision.

I will not pay anything now. I am will study the material and take the free 2 weeks trial. I am very conservatives with money.

Thanked by:

gammarisktrader 
Texas/USA

Platform: Etrade
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 11

Analytic View Post
Can you spot all the deceptive facial expressions in this video?

Vinny hides his face in his videos because a person's facial expressions reveal so much about a person's true intentions.

He needs to hide his face when he is lying which is pretty much whenever he is talking.

yup vinny clearly is super deceptive. i mean he has conned that 'goodoboy'
to say

"I recommended to watch his youtube from a trading friend. We both were impress with his trading. Vinny is a bit different from a technology standpoint, but it is reasonable. I mean, no disrespect, his youtube has all the proof one needs to make a decision. "

it is really funny because whenever i watch any of vinny's videos, i already know he doesn't know much about trading. he has no proof nor any real concepts in his videos and everything he does is just a hack and an illusion. you can't trade his 'style' without his software according to vinny because he doesn't really have any real trading technique.

for folks think that vinny has any ability, they should look at a really, really good trader like BNF or CIS. all of their trades have been publicly certified by japanese news channels and 3rd party accounting firms. of course it is really hard to understand how retail traders like them could take $10k USD and turn it into $250 million that quickly. that's real skill and really certified.

hell they could even look towards a real 3rd party certified trading contest like robins or US investing championships. that's why vinny is a scrub and won't can't try one of them. hell even one of his guys "troy" took vinny's place for a free CME challenge and he couldn't take top spot. vinny could never win anything like that. he has no real skill outside of making deceptive youtube videos.

Thanked by:

goodoboy
Houston

yup vinny clearly is super deceptive. i mean he has conned that 'goodoboy'
to say

"I recommended to watch his youtube from a trading friend. We both were impress with his trading. Vinny is a bit different from a technology standpoint, but it is reasonable. I mean, no disrespect, his youtube has all the proof one needs to make a decision. "

it is really funny because whenever i watch any of vinny's videos, i already know he doesn't know much about trading. he has no proof nor any real concepts in his videos and everything he does is just a hack and an illusion. you can't trade his 'style' without his software according to vinny because he doesn't really have any real trading technique.

for folks think that vinny has any ability, they should look at a really, really good trader like BNF or CIS. all of their trades have been publicly certified by japanese news channels and 3rd party accounting firms. of course it is really hard to understand how retail traders like them could take $10k USD and turn it into $250 million that quickly. that's real skill and really certified.

hell they could even look towards a real 3rd party certified trading contest like robins or US investing championships. that's why vinny is a scrub and won't can't try one of them. hell even one of his guys "troy" took vinny's place for a free CME challenge and he couldn't take top spot. vinny could never win anything like that. he has no real skill outside of making deceptive youtube videos.

Hello gammarisktrader,

Thanks for responding.

Yes, I can agree with you on Vinny trading style, it does seem like he is guessing. Like sometimes he says "ok, I am just going to dip my toe in the water here, and test it out" or he moves the stops back, one time I watched him on youtube take a really big loss of about 30 contracts because he moved the stopped back. So, he trades his system, but it is very very he is trading his experience and gut feel really. He trades with his gut for the most part.

Now, just to clarify, you do not agree with him showing is PnL and equity curve with NT8 Trader Performance and enough proof? I was thinking it was.

goodoboy
Houston

wow , thanks for sharing. Is BNF and CIS real traders?

Last Updated on February 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts