NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 120 posts (162 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 177,501 views
    2. thumb_up 1,244 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 474 posts
    2. attach_file 152 attachments

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 220

Big Mike View Post
All three months?????

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

good point Mike! 3 months could just be a lucky run if it's even true which I highly doubt at this point.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

TheOldGreyWolf 
Houston, TX, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: In Kinetick We Trust
Trading: Stocks, Futures, Currency
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 11

No matter what others say Vinny is truly vested in the success of his trading crew; free-trial-users and paid members alike; if you make the effort to learn the system and work hard practicing and learning the system you will be profitable and you will spend far less money on training than I have in my 25+ year trading career. Vinny is a demanding trading coach, like the trusted coaches, teachers and band directors that told you straight when you were doing it wrong, about to get hurt, or could achieve so much more if you just adjust in this way. Remember the teachers that made a difference in your youth; you forgave them because they held you and themselves accountable for becoming better. What I like most about what vinny does is it is 1) it works; 2) the behavioral science behind the training program is world class; and 3) the best news is all this training is free on you tube.

Even if you don't use AlgoBox, the skill sets taught will serve you well with the non-AlgoBox trading tools and/or systems or tickers of your choice be they futures, currencies, stocks, bonds, commodities. Just know AlgoBox does so much to help a basic trader get started on a solid technology, trading set ups and cyborg trading foundations you really have to choose to do stupid to lose money. In fact following the rules you don't trade money until you practice, practice, practice with a simulator because Vinny wants everyone to have a successful AlgoBox experience in their journey to master the art and science of futures trading.

I am thankful for all that Vinny provides inside AlgoBox and the training and mentorship he provides. Just ignore the social media noise and dig in a learn what Vinny has to teach and you will improve your trading in very short order 120 days is not a lot of time to spend watching free videos and I have been trading for over 25+ years. Good trading mentors are strict task masters so you need to be ready to hear what you may know but have not heard.

So keep it real and embrace diversity and give Vinny a fair investment of your time if you are seeking to learn more. I mainly trade the micro NQ for a few hundred dollar bills when I sit down and focus on the AlboBox and Vinny’s trading system, I have actually withdrawn enough funds from my AlgoBox account to pay for the lifetime gold membership, this sure beats a sharp stick in the eye. Give Vinny a fair try and you will not be disappointed. - GLTY TheOldGreyWolf

wolf original_243757698

Analytic 

Question #1: How do we know the information about Algobox posted by Vinny's discord 'members' is true?
Question #2: What does this mean 'With Attempting to put truthful info about Algobox'? Why attempt to? Why not show actual verified long term trading with real money that was audited by a legit accounting firm?

Thanked by:

Analytic 

GO ES View Post
I would like to post a review on AlgoBox Software; Created and Coded by VinnyEmini-

A little history for me and my introduction is here: https://nexusfi.com/traders-hideout/1-introduce-yourself-here-1005.html#post853565

Disclaimer: I am a member of the VinnyEmini Discord and have purchased his Gold package which includes lifetime access to his AlgoBox software and any upgrades for life as well as a few other perks. I am not affiliated with Vinny or his company, I do not receive any monies or gifts from him or his company and I was not asked to provide this review. It is of my own free will and free speech.

I am not any different than any other traders that finds a new system and a Vendor that makes claims like Vinny does and says....yeah whatever, this guy, it has to be fake or too good to be true.

I found Vinny on one of his videos exposing a trader scam(I won't mention names) and I followed a discord invitation to his free discord room and hung out for a few days just observing. I was very shocked at the results his members were having consistently(they post their daily P&L's throughout the day)....This is what I was looking for.....consistency. I downloaded his 2 week trial and installed on my computer. It took a week to get my NinjaTrader up and running because I had previously used up the trial for their software, so I had to actually open an account. So a week of my trial had gone by before I actually installed it. No worries....I began his prerequisite video training that can be accessed during the trial period until I could actual try out the software. I watched at least 40 videos that explain how to install, step by step, how to identify patterns with his indicators and precisely how to execute and manage trades. This training is quite extensive and very involved. I found myself rewatching instruction videos several times as I would learn something new every time.

I have read all the posts in this thread about how you can get all his indicators somewhere else for free or cheaper.....this I have not found to be true. You might be able to find harmonics, or you might be able to find fib levels, you might be able to find elliot wave strategies, etc, etc,....but I have never been able to find anywhere that you can get all.....and I mean all these indicators and strategies in one place on the same screen at the same time and EVERYTHING IS AUTOMATICALLY DRAWN FOR YOU. No drawing tools to manually draw and fumble around with, no calculator needed....automatically drawn for you in real-time....and I mean even for NQ, which is as fast a market as you can get. I don't mean upper chart and lower chart....I mean all of them on the price bars in one chart on multiple time frames at the same time. To be successful with his system, you cannot simply install it and start trading. You have to put in the work and do all the education first before you even make a single trade. It is a very complex system and in order to make money in anything, you have to educate yourself on how it works and how to make it work for you. Nothing is successful overnight.

Anyway, I finally got my AlgoBox installed and in literally 15 minutes I made over $3500. Keep in mind, if you read my introduction link you would know that I am very seasoned with markets and I already had an understanding of most of the signals in the system. Also, I already watched over 40 of the education videos while I was waiting on my NinjaTrader account. So I kinda had one up already, but I couldn't believe that I made over $3500 in the first 15 minutes and I was trading ES with only 5-10 contracts at a time on each trade. I was amazed to say the least! I again made another $3500+ the next day. I was again amazed! Two days later, I purchased the software after I got the money together and I am still there to this day with plans of staying there and going full-time trading. I have now been there over 40 days and still in his training programs and I am now consistently making over $8k in profits daily with my biggest day of over $40k of profits in a single day.

On to my last point....I have seen several posts on here about Vinny being, well lets say, unpleasant.
There are times when Vinny can get very upset and lash out on people and members.....but you really do need to understand why he is like this....his discord has over 30,000 members of which are not all paying members and you would not believe what kind of posts that come in there from spammers and people just trying to start trouble. If I was Vinny, I would probably just as bad as Vinny if not worse. He deals with a lot of Crap. People starting trouble in the discord, people threatening him on a daily basis and his family, not to mention some of the most dumb questions and posts that come into his discord(including posts by me). I was yelled at today and he blew up at me....I'm still there.

The way I look at it is, it is his discord, he owns it and if I don't like it I can leave. Also, he deals with new traders every single day that don't have a clue what is going on. It's tough and exhausting to help people from scratch especially when most of the questions they ask are literally within the training videos, but I think Vinny does a good job with what he is dealt and he has a moderator that helps with IT stuff getting people setup with new computers and installing the software, etc, etc. And the members help out as much as possible too. There is a great group of members in his discord.

Final thoughts....If you want to win, do exactly what Vinny says! Make money by getting in and out quickly and extracting profits a chunk at a time! Have fun doing it! And if you have a problem with a Marine drill instructor from the 70's being your mentor, Vinny is probably not for you, but I love him and I appreciate what he has created and what he is offering to the trading community as a whole!

Thanks, Gary

Gary, Do you have an audited trading record? How do we know you actually make any money trading? Why should we believe some guy from Vinny's Algobox sales room without any proof?

Thanked by:

TXMMYG 
Houston, Texas/ United Stated of America

Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

As a college student it’s super hard to work and go to school at the same time. The only free time I have is my mornings which is what led me to pursue trading. After a year of losing money I was literally about to give up and find another way to make money until I found Algobox. It has literally changed my life in many ways not just financially . In a no other discord have I seen such an active community, and never have I had a mentor WHO WILL LITERALLY TALK ON THE PHONE WITH YOU PERSONALLY. Everyone in the Algobox community is on their own path to success. The system is super easy to comprehend, so easy that anyone who applies themselves can literally make consistent money in as little as 120 days.

I recommend anyone who is in doubt to try to system. There is a free trial, you have nothing to lose.

Micro Bert 
NYC, US

Platform: Tradestation, Motivewave
Trading: micro e-mini, stocks
Thanks Given: 47
Thanks Received: 15

Mike and Bob,
This entire conversation is going once again off the rails with the back and forth.
As I stated earlier, the adults in the room should just do their research and due diligence comparing apples to apples and go from there. The long posts speaking of profits benefit no one truly working on their trading skills unless one possibly provides trading results (via broker statements?). The use of profanity earlier supporting a project and complaining of other sites and products is totally unnecessary and uncalled for here.
My final point is that the product being complained about and said to be a scam has multiple relationships with very well-respected brokers, data services, and educators. To date, I have yet to see the same of the other product, but upon further review, I stand corrected and see that the competing product has equally respected trading platforms and data services.

But I will name neither site and I leave it there as a member tired of locker room banter............

Thanked by:

Analytic 

TXMMYG View Post
As a college student it’s super hard to work and go to school at the same time. The only free time I have is my mornings which is what led me to pursue trading. After a year of losing money I was literally about to give up and find another way to make money until I found Algobox. It has literally changed my life in many ways not just financially . In a no other discord have I seen such an active community, and never have I had a mentor WHO WILL LITERALLY TALK ON THE PHONE WITH YOU PERSONALLY. Everyone in the Algobox community is on their own path to success. The system is super easy to comprehend, so easy that anyone who applies themselves can literally make consistent money in as little as 120 days.

I recommend anyone who is in doubt to try to system. There is a free trial, you have nothing to lose.

Nothing to lose? People get lucky runs and then get tricked into buying Algobox I suspect..

This guy tried Algobox for a year in market replay and he then went live and lost $1,800 he says. That's after spending 5K for an Algobox gold seat I assume.

So total loss = $6,800 for him

Vinny then threatens to deactivate his algobox license unless this guy attacks me on twitter, you can read the exchange for yourselves.

I invite this guy to post his full audited trading track record to show that he is now overall profitable. Also where is his broker statement showing he made that 10K?

Thanked by:

Analytic 

GO ES View Post
Can you provide an audited trading track record for yourself. I haven't seen you provide one showing that you actually know what you are talking about since you have so much to say???

I don't make any public claims about my trading and I don't sell anything so no reason for me to show anything. The difference is these Algobox 'sales' guys make huge public trading claims without offering any proof.

Thanked by:

Analytic 

GO ES View Post
I'm just not sure why you are even in this thread if you have never even tried AlgoBox. How do you even have any opinion on this matter?

I wish the moderators on this forum would just remove or ban you....I believe you are the problem with this locker room banter as you have posted the most reply's on this thread.....just uncalled for in my opinion.

1) I have tried Algobox with the free trial back in 2019
2) I have talked with Vinny on the phone for about 30+ hours over the span of a couple of months (March-April 2019)
3) You're just mad because I'm exposing the truth about Algobox and it's probably hurting your $500 a sale Algobox referral payments

jakedarby 
San Antonio TX/US

Platform: SC,Tastyworks
Trading: MES/Options
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 25

Analytic View Post
1) I have tried Algobox with the free trial back in 2019
2) I have talked with Vinny on the phone for about 30+ hours over the span of a couple of months (March-April 2019)
3) You're just mad because I'm exposing the truth about Algobox and it's probably hurting your $500 a sale Algobox referral payments

What exactly are you exposing? Although extremely rude, he has debunked you in 5 videos which I have to admit were entertaining. I have not purchased Algobox nor am I affiliated with Vinny in any way.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts