NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 120 posts (162 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 177,501 views
    2. thumb_up 1,244 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 474 posts
    2. attach_file 152 attachments

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

lax99 
Denver

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Bookmap and Jigsaw DOM
Broker: Stage 5 Trading
Trading: ZN
Thanks Given: 623
Thanks Received: 818

tpredictor View Post
@lax99 Thank you for your perspective. I agree buyer should be very wary in this business and ask for evidence for any claims. I do not disagree that he came off poorly. But, I will note a few bits of information: he has posted some large losing videos on YouTube. And he was reviewed/verified by Dr. Dean Handley but yes they had some issues back/forth and Dr. Dean eventually posted a review that stated he seen brokerage statements that he really trades.

I have no experience with the vendor other than the posted conversation. Based on my brief experience, I would not give this person a penny. To any beginning traders--do not follow this vendor!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Tengoku 
Slovakia

Experience: Master
Platform: Sierra chart, TT
Trading: Spot fx, stocks, futures, options, etps
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 28

lol, this scammer is still out there selling his shit...
This guy trades on demo and do brokerage statements in photoshop. No real trader on institutional level waste time with youtube channel, nor some indicators based on price, ahaha

Dont buy, sue him if you bought. His sort of strategies are copies of what you can find on internet free, just renamed.

Thanked by:

spetscom
Niles, Michigan

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks Received: 113

i found Vinny because he ran a Battlefield 3 server. I was like whoa, TRADERS playing VIDEO GAMES? I figured it would be great fun to play with him and chat about trading. When I mentioned that I also traded stocks, he said I was a peasant and that stocks were for spoiled millennials like me and that futures were what REAL MEN traded. I can’t help but feel his whole operation is a big troll.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:

superdouge 
Colorado Springs Colorado/Teller

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 6

Hey All,

I am one of Vinny's students. He does an amazing job. You can watch him trade every day and he posts his winning and losing days. Who else does that? It's been years since anyone has posted about Vinny E-mini's systems. He is still online doing it and posting his accounts. I feel fortunate to be one of his crew...

Thanked by:

Ratdog 
Lansing Michigan

Platform: Nt8
Trading: Es
Thanks Given: 39
Thanks Received: 25

Summary:
My opinion after two years: Vinny Emini Trade room is where you want to go if you need to learn, want to be a team member with a team leader and continue down this path with him. If **YOU** want the truth, spend some time there and form your own opinion.
This will be an HONEST review about Vinny Emini trade room and **MY** experience.. relate to it however you want.
A little about me: I've been trading now for a measly two years. I must say with some satisfaction that it's been a successful two years. I exited the USMC after 10 years of service due to a medical disability and I needed to find a way to provide for my family. I needed an income that depended on ME and not my hours.
As many of you know that are current or more experienced traders, trading requires MANY characteristic traits from you as a PERSON that real life simply just won't teach you. As a trader you must have discipline, tenacity, determination, quick wit, intelligence, your own flare, your own stomach for your own pain for your own risk tolerance. Simply put, the list goes on and on and on for what you need as a trader. EVERY trader is different and I was no different.
About Vinny's trade room:
The good When I 'stepped' into Vinnny's room I knew jack-squat about trading. I barely even knew it existed.. I saw the picture and was hooked. This is because it's what I needed at that precise time; me versus the world with a mentor behind me. That's what I got. A mentor. I learned about patterns, price exhaustion, ranges, congestion, patterns, programming and more. For someone that knew jack-squat about trading this was a lot to chew on. The cold hard truth is sure, I could've spent a year on my own learning everything Vinny taught in a compressed three months, but for those willing to walk around with a bluetooth in their ear at work (I worked for three months after the Corps) and nod to their bosses when they spoke like I did this is a blessing in disguise.

Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

birds that can not fly. has any one every seen one with there dome up swing size that can trade day in day out. they know a lot about trading . they just can not do it. venny included .

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

centaurer 
south africa

"Gaming Theory" lol

That is awesome. Must be a spoof.

Aragorn 
Salt Lake City, UT

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: ES, 6E
Thanks Given: 215
Thanks Received: 359

spetscom View Post
i found Vinny... When I mentioned that I also traded stocks, he said I was a peasant and that stocks were for spoiled millennials like me and that futures were what REAL MEN traded. I can’t help but feel his whole operation is a big troll.

This is classic Vinny. He operates under the ideology that insulting and belittling others is necessary to give himself a self-imposed sense of credibility.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Ratdog 
Lansing Michigan

Platform: Nt8
Trading: Es
Thanks Given: 39
Thanks Received: 25

I wrote the attached thread in good spirits out of a "new years resolution" at one point for Vinny Emini.
I now redact everything ever good I've ever said about this individual. I hope his karma catches him and quickly.
The purpose of me replying to a post I've made here is the simple fact that we as users are not allowed to delete our previous posts if older than 24 hours. While I am sure this is in good spirit of keeping a thorough log I can't figure out for the life of my why even a Mod shouldn't be able to delete a redacted opinion about such scum.
Anyway, my opinion on the matter: Don't get caught up in his lies and bulls--t like I did. Save your money and learn to trade elsewhere.
Vinny Emini will prey on you for who "you" are as person. His marketing skills are that of a legend, I give him that. He's "social" skills are that of a fiend. He will latch on to you, attempt to bleed you of your money, attempt to make you think "24 ticks" or whatever the F--- he's going for now is the golden ticket.
There is not one indicator he uses (when I was in his room) that you can not find for free on the internet in the forums, or pay a MUCH less cost than what he is charging you. He is a thief, a liar, a fiend, a scum bag and much much more. Do not get caught up in this spider web of shi-.
If you want his "Gold coins, knife or 'awesome dots' look no further.
++ NEVER, FUCKING NEVER, PAY FOR ANYTHING IN TRADING UNLESS ITS ABSOLUTELY CUSTOM++
Vinny Emini starter package.
He charges you 10k for items that are not real gold (perhaps my own foolishness to think they were, more lights and dazzle). He then charges you for a "mentor" library that is complete garbage. Just go browse Youtube and figure out for yourself how to trade a wedge, a penant, a triangle, whatever you want to call it. It's not hard.
Next, figure out how to trade his "golden rivers" by simple using a 50 and 200 SMA or EMA, not hard.
Next, figure out how to contact Ninjacators and purchase their ABCD Wave indicator. It's precisely the same thing.
Next, become a member of futures.io. The community here is much better and you don't have to listen to someone degrade people all day for "$5 coffee tips"

Well, my rant is done. Good luck to all and may your higher power save you if you give this fiend your money.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MTech-USA-Spring-Assisted-Gold-Pocket-Screwdriver-Can-Opener-Knife-MT-A705GD/173101480291?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D20160323102634%26meid%3D6261811f39fc40d5a12afdc9ad962685%26pid%3D100623%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D311595001777%26itm%3D173101480291&_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1

Ratdog View Post
Summary:
My opinion after two years: Vinny Emini Trade room is where you want to go if you need to learn, want to be a team member with a team leader and continue down this path with him. If **YOU** want the truth, spend some time there and form your own opinion.
This will be an HONEST review about Vinny Emini trade room and **MY** experience.. relate to it however you want.
A little about me: I've been trading now for a measly two years. I must say with some satisfaction that it's been a successful two years. I exited the USMC after 10 years of service due to a medical disability and I needed to find a way to provide for my family. I needed an income that depended on ME and not my hours.
As many of you know that are current or more experienced traders, trading requires MANY characteristic traits from you as a PERSON that real life simply just won't teach you. As a trader you must have discipline, tenacity, determination, quick wit, intelligence, your own flare, your own stomach for your own pain for your own risk tolerance. Simply put, the list goes on and on and on for what you need as a trader. EVERY trader is different and I was no different.
About Vinny's trade room:
The good When I 'stepped' into Vinnny's room I knew jack-squat about trading. I barely even knew it existed.. I saw the picture and was hooked. This is because it's what I needed at that precise time; me versus the world with a mentor behind me. That's what I got. A mentor. I learned about patterns, price exhaustion, ranges, congestion, patterns, programming and more. For someone that knew jack-squat about trading this was a lot to chew on. The cold hard truth is sure, I could've spent a year on my own learning everything Vinny taught in a compressed three months, but for those willing to walk around with a bluetooth in their ear at work (I worked for three months after the Corps) and nod to their bosses when they spoke like I did this is a blessing in disguise.

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,447
Thanks Received: 15,291

Ratdog View Post
The purpose of me replying to a post I've made here is the simple fact that we as users are not allowed to delete our previous posts if older than 24 hours. While I am sure this is in good spirit of keeping a thorough log I can't figure out for the life of my why even a Mod shouldn't be able to delete a redacted opinion about such scum.

Because, generally speaking, moderation is not about being the caretakers of users who changed their mind about something or someone.

I too wrote pretty glowing reviews about certain vendors or products for which today I have a different opinion.
Does that make me entitled to delete my old posts? No. That was a view expressed at a point in time and, like all points of view, can be subject to reassessment.

Last Updated on February 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts