NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade Copier

Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Renko123 with 6 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two bradhouser with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 idude with 3 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Anka Software with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 9,370 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 23 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade Copier

percma 
london

Experience: None
Platform: SierraChart
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi All
wondering if someone found a possible solution like a trade copier at the end.

I can't use Interactive.
I would basically like to trade my own account in the same way I would trade a future try-out account (demo on another broker account).

Thanks!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
76 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
55 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
36 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
24 thanks
The Program
16 thanks

CannonTrading   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Received: 183

percma View Post
Hi All
wondering if someone found a possible solution like a trade copier at the end.

I can't use Interactive.
I would basically like to trade my own account in the same way I would trade a future try-out account (demo on another broker account).

Thanks!

Hi @perma we do have a solution at Cannon Trading for that. But can I ask why you just don't trade the live account? We have a solution where you can trade a demo and it copies the trades on your live account. Please PM us for more information

PM with any questions about Cannon Trading (800) 454-9572 (310) 859-9572. Trading commodity futures, forex and options involves substantial risk of loss. The recommendations contained in this post are of opinion only and do not guarantee any profits. These are risky markets and only risk capital should be used. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 percma 
london

Experience: None
Platform: SierraChart
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Received: 0

Hi

I want to still use my live account but at the same time I want to do one or two try-out. Like one up trader and so on.
So...I want to do the try-out without stopping to trade my live account but I don't find possible to trade well using different instances or screens (given that I trade using hotkeys and I would need to keep switching between windows)

Renko123
Washington, DC USA

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 6

percma View Post
Hi

I want to still use my live account but at the same time I want to do one or two try-out. Like one up trader and so on.
So...I want to do the try-out without stopping to trade my live account but I don't find possible to trade well using different instances or screens (given that I trade using hotkeys and I would need to keep switching between windows)

This developer has a trade copier.

https://sstfrederik.gumroad.com/?sort=page_layout

Anka Software   is a Vendor

Thanks Received: 9

Hi All,
I have a trade copier to copy trades between two instances of Sierra Charts running on same system. For licensing details contact at [email protected].

Regards

Vivek

bradhouser
Northern California where the girls are warm

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 72

idude View Post
Hello,

I'm planing to run two instances of sierra chart for two different accounts because from I have gathered you can't connect to two different trading accounts with sierra chart. So I would like to know if there is a study that you can run in one instance that would copy all orders and send them to the other instance of sierra chart running a study that could receive the orders from the first instance. Another words a trade copier for sierra chart!

Regards,
Ed

I have developed such a tool. Please PM me.

Renko123
Washington, DC USA

bradhouser View Post
I have developed such a tool. Please PM me.

Does this tool also adjust the trailing stops and targets of the follower accounts during an open trade when the leader account is adjusted?

Renko123
Washington, DC USA

Anka Software View Post
Hi All,
I have a trade copier to copy trades between two instances of Sierra Charts running on same system. For licensing details contact at [email protected].

Regards

Vivek

Does your trade copier also adjust the trailing stops and targets of the follower accounts during an open trade when the leader account is adjusted?

ondafringe
Albuquerque, NM, USA

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks Received: 117

idude View Post
All of these ways that Sierra Chart says it's possible are very limited solutions and it has no real value whatsoever, the whole point is to be able to manage different accounts at the same time, in my case it's a couple of family members that would like to open a small account for me to control, so I would have to be able to control the number of contracts to trade at each of these accounts, if I'm trading 5 contracts on my account I can't be trading this amount of contracts on their accounts unless I intend in blowing their accounts and that's where a trade copier would come into play it would have to let me choose the amount of contracts to trade on the receiver side. I know only one platform that has that but I don't like it and it can't be used for futures.

If you happen to be using AMP as your broker, better read Post #9 in this thread.

Renko123
Washington, DC USA

ondafringe View Post
If you happen to be using AMP as your broker, better read Post #9 in this thread.

Im not looking to copy my trades to other peoples accounts.

All follower accounts will be my own thru a prop firm (Uprofit, LeeLoo and Apex).
Will run three instances of SC for prop and one instance for my personal account as leader.

Since I do know for sure that you can open multiple instances of Rtrader Pro and log into each prop firm account as orders only.
Market data for my personal leader account has a denal data feed.
I may not need to open multiple instances of SC.
Just need to figure out how to feed the trades entries and and order adjustments to all open Rtrader Pro instances.

Last Updated on January 31, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts