NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Futex Price Ladder Training

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one NGtrader with 20 posts (16 thanks)
    2. looks_two xplorer with 14 posts (7 thanks)
    3. looks_3 KelvinKing with 8 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ricks3xs with 5 posts (33 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one ricks3xs with 6.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two KelvinKing with 2.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 NGtrader with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 xplorer with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 54,712 views
    2. thumb_up 97 thanks given
    3. group 30 followers
    1. forum 82 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Futex Price Ladder Training

mattjack9708
Wisconsin

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 7

NGtrader View Post
Brannigan said this:

"We have 2 courses to be launched in late Aug/Early Sep. One is on market profiling as a tool to develop context. And the other will be price action course. Both will be very practical /application based so we can teach you the principle and then you practice practice practice and perfect!

The Fee is not yet decided. But follow me on twittter and I will update everyone at some point in future."

You can follow Brannigan on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/bjb_FutexLive

Before getting this email from Brannigan I signed up for Guy Bower's (former trainer for Propex) course which includes PL training. PM me for the link.

Do you have any review on Guy Bower course and AXIA futures course?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

NGtrader 
Burnaby, BC Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ironbeam, Kinetick
Trading: ES, CL, RTY
Thanks Given: 758
Thanks Received: 201

mattjack9708 View Post
Do you have any review on Guy Bower course and AXIA futures course?

I never finished Bower's course as I got sidetracked by other things and also came to realize that scalping and short-term daytrading was not for me. I started looking at nothing lower than a 15-minute timeframe chart. Unfortunately that didn't help me avoid the psychology issues that inevitably come up in trading. They just weren't as severe.

AXIA got their act together really late and by the time their course on the DOM came out I was already working on automated trading and no longer had any interest in them.

Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

matthew28 
United Kingdom

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

mattjack9708 View Post
I’m probably going to purchase the basic course and see how it goes. As you said, the intermediate course is just more examples from the basic course. Would you say it’s better to get the webinar instead of intermediate course? The webinar is a little pricey, I’m afraid I am not able to afford - so i hope I can master everything by just watching the basic course. Is that doable?

The Basic Course is his cheapest and the most useful so just stick with that (you will though need a platform with a decent DOM to be able to see orderflow clearly though, he uses Jigsaw though Sierra charts or similar can now do similar things with split volume prints. Some people prefer footprint charts but he only discusses the DOM as that is what he trained on and uses). I think the course is a bargain if you are interested in learning orderflow and when you go through his descriptions of what you are seeing it just makes logical sense, but would take a huge amount of time for you to work it all out for yourself from scratch. After that start looking at a decent DOM and try implementing what you have learnt and you will continue to learn which aspects make sense, stand out for you visually, and work well for you. (Or you might decide it isn't a style of trading that in practice really suits you after all).

Looking at my videos the intermediate course only contained an extra two, with seven extra trades shown (from his website , which sounds about right). Personally I wouldn't bother with it as it only shows extra examples of what is shown in the first videos or written in the ebook from the starter course. Like I say, I only bought it because I was going for a webinar anyway so the intermediate course was free/refunded back to me.

The webinars are good as you see him doing live what you have read, and each session ends with Q&A. They are expensive but they include another 17 videos of trades and introduction videos before two weeks of live trading during which he sends out every day complete recordings of the session, typed trade notes, and a session highlights video just edited down to the trades. So it does cost a lot more but is also not even be worth considering in my opinion unless you had gone through the basic course and spent a fair amount of time practicing that otherwise it could all be pretty overwhelming (one would also want to sign up for the webinar ideally a month or so before it starts to have time to watch all the videos).

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 4, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts