NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade-the-plan.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forgiven with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Futures with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 brettji with 16 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 t0030tr with 12 posts (44 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one t0030tr with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Fibbee with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bopwillie with 3.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Futures with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 60,237 views
    2. thumb_up 244 thanks given
    3. group 64 followers
    1. forum 182 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade-the-plan.com review

edward40
Chicago

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 73

t0030tr View Post
To be honest Dan's methods are complicated since they are composed of many different things EW, Fibonacci, volume profiles, relative volume, mg, multi-time frame analysis, etc.. I avoided EW for a very long time due to how complicated it appeared to be, so that should give an idea. It took me about 6 months to understand his stuff. This time predated his training room, so obviously things sped up once that started. I have seen people come and go from the room and return, but I don't think anyone would say they are beholden to the room after learning how the toolbox works. Dan's methods are all freely available and he has no secret indicator so to speak. The rts hybrid bars are new, but Dan has never said that he developed any of the methods he uses himself. I.e. he doesn't claim to have invented market geometry or Elliott Wave, rather he has developed some tools that pull many things together for easier and more speedier use of them and he has developed his own flavor of volume analysis all within NT7.

I like that he understands the issues with time based bars. How is he mainly using the RTS bars, as trading or as level drawing?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
18 thanks

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT8 w/TTP
Broker: IB/Kinetick/CQG
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 84

edward40 View Post
I like that he understands the issues with time based bars. How is he mainly using the RTS bars, as trading or as level drawing?

Never for drawing and he has several reasons, but mainly to identify short term signals in bloodhound and blackbird and smooth out noise in the Relative Volume. He is trying to eliminate issues he sees with time bars and tick bars related to seasonality in the end. I am sure there is a you tube video on it on the ttp site if you would like more information.

Thanked by:

Sazon 
Roswell, GA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 930
Thanks Received: 472

CKMocker View Post
Peter?
I believe that the North Korean Information Ministry may be monitoring your email inbox because the first email I received from you (maybe the N. Koreans?) threatened to report us to the Federal Trade Commission as well as my email platform provider. Apparently, they have now highjacked your email and are slandering us across the internet because I am sure that the Peter Crowley that I know and love would never write such "nonsensical and ignorant rantings"(that's a great quote, I may use that again) after signing up to our website on May 19, 2017 from IP address 86.42.180.137 and logging in to your member's area as recently as November 7, 2017 from 92.77.112.215. Actually, after running those IP addresses and discovering that one is from Ireland and one is from Germany, I'm thinking the IRA and the Nazis may be involved in this email censorship. I may need to add an Unsubscribe link in German to our emails...

Stay vigilant.

<3 Clint

@CKMocker I hope you don't work for trade-the-plan because your post is highly unethical, if the information is real, and wreaks of a sleazeball salesman....boiler room type...unfortunately you'll never understand why that was wrong...

cordoba 
Dubai, UAE

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Quantower
Trading: Futures Spreads and Options on Futures
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 62

CKMocker View Post
Peter?
I believe that the North Korean Information Ministry may be monitoring your email inbox because the first email I received from you (maybe the N. Koreans?) threatened to report us to the Federal Trade Commission as well as my email platform provider. Apparently, they have now highjacked your email and are slandering us across the internet because I am sure that the Peter Crowley that I know and love would never write such "nonsensical and ignorant rantings"(that's a great quote, I may use that again) after signing up to our website on May 19, 2017 from IP address 86.42.180.137 and logging in to your member's area as recently as November 7, 2017 from 92.77.112.215. Actually, after running those IP addresses and discovering that one is from Ireland and one is from Germany, I'm thinking the IRA and the Nazis may be involved in this email censorship. I may need to add an Unsubscribe link in German to our emails...

Stay vigilant.

<3 Clint

Clint, I am not exactly sure what value you add to Trade The Plan. Clearly humor is not your forte. I was happy to accept Daniel Roe's apology for your unprofessional and immature behavior. Apparently he was adult enough to behave appropriately. It is disappointing that you aren't able to muster the same level of conduct. You appear to be someone who always needs to have the last word. I can only speculate what shortcomings that may point to.

I have already taken this matter up with both your boss and with Shark Indicators, in their capacity as the introducing party. If you'd like me to lodge another complaint with both of them about you then I will have no reluctance in doing so. They may be rightfully concerned that your need to continually pursue a personal grudge has potential to harm their image in the eyes of potential customers.

Reference to the Federal Trade Commission was indeed made as you had failed to act upon a legitimate request to unsubscribe from your mailing list. You don't have a right to send unsolicited mailings to those who don't wish to receive them.

I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make regarding tracking IP address. Possibly you think you're being incredibly clever. You may not realize that there are some people in the world who do have the means and interest to travel. Rather than behaving like a stalker, perhaps you might consider focusing on doing the job you're paid to do.

Thanked by:

rintin2x 
salt lake utah

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: CQG
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 634
Thanks Received: 542

Hate to say but the last couple of days, more and more new treads smell fishy. Might just been my feeling.

sam028 
Site Moderator

Thanks Given: 3,825
Thanks Received: 4,629

rintin2x View Post
Hate to say but the last couple of days, more and more new treads smell fishy. Might just been my feeling.

You're right, unusual banning rate these last days.
If something smells fishy simply report the post and we'll take a look.
And BTW thanks to our top post reporters (I won't named them, reporting a post is confidential, they know who they are ) to help us keep the forum clean!

Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

rintin2x View Post

mask vendors selling there useless ware .

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Constantin B 
Dublin. Ireland

Platform: NinjaTrader,Quantower
Broker: Ninjatrading Brokerage
Trading: Futures,ES, NQ, CL, GC
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 4

response for cshrum:

Yes, I try to come after my daily work and catch Danie in the live room, I follow TTP for 2 years so and I never regret it. Dan method is possibly old and complicated for some, but need time to understand and use properly. His method is not about only Market Geometry and Elliot Waves , is more then that, his methodology is based on this two app but Dan focus to tech how market works and why moves based on this method, and most important teach you how to determinate what trades can work and why, tech u to learn to be selective in your trades, and choose the most powerful setups based on Relative Volume and MG, Bloodhound signals with templates what himself build and trying to improve every time when he can. Yes I follow Daniel Roe and I'm proud I found him, I learn a lot from him and my trades and succefully improved with him.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 bopwillie 
Nashville Tennessee/United States

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: CL, ES, NQ, GC
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 55

Constantin B View Post
response for cshrum:

Yes, I try to come after my daily work and catch Danie in the live room, I follow TTP for 2 years so and I never regret it. Dan method is possibly old and complicated for some, but need time to understand and use properly. His method is not about only Market Geometry and Elliot Waves , is more then that, his methodology is based on this two app but Dan focus to tech how market works and why moves based on this method, and most important teach you how to determinate what trades can work and why, tech u to learn to be selective in your trades, and choose the most powerful setups based on Relative Volume and MG, Bloodhound signals with templates what himself build and trying to improve every time when he can. Yes I follow Daniel Roe and I'm proud I found him, I learn a lot from him and my trades and succefully improved with him.

I could not agree more with Constantin. Trading takes a lot of time and patience. I was a stock broker for ten years and was never taught such analysis. Trade the Plan tools make analyzing much easier with multiple time frames and corresponding tick charts. Best to all.

Grey Feather

Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

most third party software vendors go out of business at some point and no longer support the grail. or they find new add on for they grail that even cost more. they will keep on selling you b.s. until you say uncle. buyer be ware

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on January 9, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts