NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade-the-plan.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forgiven with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Futures with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 brettji with 16 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 t0030tr with 12 posts (44 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one t0030tr with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Fibbee with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bopwillie with 3.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Futures with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 61,695 views
    2. thumb_up 244 thanks given
    3. group 64 followers
    1. forum 182 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade-the-plan.com review

Cristian 
Bucharest - Romania

Experience: None
Platform: NT, SC, MC, MW
Broker: NinjaBrokerage
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 43

What makes Daniel Roe being above 99% of mentors and "traders" in this business is the fact he is making real money trading his system and you can see this if asking him to show you his trading account.
I can't stand all those self-proclaimed trading mentors which will tell you it is not important how much money they are making because "every trader is different and my money does not matter for you".
This affirmation is working hand in hand with the false one stating that "Many trading system are good and you can make money with them"..well, could be many but no one is capable to show you the guy making money with them willing to prove that by his trading account.
If Daniel's trading approach fits you it is another story but at least you can start your due diligence with a guy who is indeed making money trading not selling a bunch of indicators and making money just in market replay during webinars.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
19 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
tetoninvest
Reno Nv US

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I've been using TTP's tools for 4+ yrs and thought it was time to publicly give them a shoutout. The tools (without doubt) have helped me be more efficient and make more precise trading decision's. They've created a very well rounded set of tools. The Toolbar alone is worth the price of an Ultimate Membership.
The increase in charting efficiency by using the toolbar for marking up the charts has helped me save a lot of time and subsequently allowed me to spend more time analyzing. Not to mention how valuable their Volume and Divergence tools are. Now, don't get me wrong...TTP, like any other provider, has gone thru growing pains, bugs, etc over the years. However, they were alway's working overtime to fix issues/bugs, improve their offering(s), and communicate to their user's. Can't ask for more than that imo. Their product line today is as professional as I've seen in the past 25 yrs. I don't have any affiliation with TTP other than being an end user so this is straight from the gut. Solid tools and good people behind it all. Thanks TTP!

Thanked by:
 Rugosoft 
Zug/switserland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: esignal
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 156
Thanks Received: 9

"Interestingly when I started trading now 25 years ago, I studied everything I could find on technical analysis. Elliot wave theory, the use of channels, the Andrew pitch fork etc. When I called Daniel Roe 2 years ago asking him if he could help improving my automatic trading system with element of his suite of tools, his answer was: of course ! But have a look at my TTP tools first and see if that is what you want! And since then I am hooked to the TTP suite of tools! It has everything that a technical trader needs ! Highly recommended."

Thanked by:

PilotTrader 
New Brunswick NJ/USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, NT8
Trading: NQ, CL, GC, NG, HG
Thanks Given: 106
Thanks Received: 355

A few months ago, I purchased the TTP Divergent Analyst from this company (on sale for great discount during a Black Friday offering) and have been using this indicator to supplement my trading strategy. So far, I have been extremely satisfied with the product, and also with TTP. However, I had an issue with the indicator/software and reached out to their support email address. I am up to my 4th request attempt seeking assistance for my problem but have not gotten any response whatsoever. I have simply gotten their automated reply stating that a ticket has been created. I thought this was uncharacteristic for this company to simply ignore my emails and requests for assistance since they have been very responsive in the past.

Does anyone here, existing clients or otherwise, have any news about TTP? Is the company debunked? Is anybody else having any issues getting support? Thank you for any info on this matter.

Regards,
Ricardo aka "PilotTrader"

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 dk27 
Europe

Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

Below is the latest communication from them 22nd of December.

Many of you have been concerned about the lack of communication from Trade The Plan. We want to offer a brief explanation of the issues Dan has encountered and offer our apologies for not sending out a notice earlier.

Network Hardening
As some of you know, he's been, and still is, the target of a professional cybercriminal who seems to hold a personal vendetta against him. I reiterate that it's a personal attack, and as all our membership data is stored by a third-party offsite, we can assure you that your information remains secure.

He is working on rebuilding a more secure personal network with the help of cybersecurity experts and conducting further threat analysis. Due to the nature of this crime, he must remain isolated entirely from our company systems as not to affect their integrity.

Weekly Market Prep
Dan was planning to run the Weekly Market Prep last Sunday evening. However, his network wasn't quite ready in time, and therefore unable to send out a notice to members.

We are working to the best of our abilities to resolve this as soon as possible and will update you should any more information come to light. Until then, please bear with us and know that we are still very much in business.

P.S. If you have an outstanding ticket with Support, Cedric (our support agent) has been on leave, so please allow him some time to catch up.

PilotTrader View Post
A few months ago, I purchased the TTP Divergent Analyst from this company (on sale for great discount during a Black Friday offering) and have been using this indicator to supplement my trading strategy. So far, I have been extremely satisfied with the product, and also with TTP. However, I had an issue with the indicator/software and reached out to their support email address. I am up to my 4th request attempt seeking assistance for my problem but have not gotten any response whatsoever. I have simply gotten their automated reply stating that a ticket has been created. I thought this was uncharacteristic for this company to simply ignore my emails and requests for assistance since they have been very responsive in the past.

Does anyone here, existing clients or otherwise, have any news about TTP? Is the company debunked? Is anybody else having any issues getting support? Thank you for any info on this matter.

Regards,
Ricardo aka "PilotTrader"

Thanked by:
 jbny7 
South San Francisco

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: EmicroES
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hi all, It is now March of 2021. I am a new poster here and I just purchased TTP MasterSuite but have had no response from their support. I am very thankful for this latest post from dk27. I will call upon my vast supply of patience and just wish Daniel and the group best wishes toward getting their issues resolved. (Though it would be nice to at least get to download the tools I purchased). Be well.

dk27 
Europe

Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

I think it’s not acceptable still to have issues two month later.

jbny7 View Post
Hi all, It is now March of 2021. I am a new poster here and I just purchased TTP MasterSuite but have had no response from their support. I am very thankful for this latest post from dk27. I will call upon my vast supply of patience and just wish Daniel and the group best wishes toward getting their issues resolved. (Though it would be nice to at least get to download the tools I purchased). Be well.

PilotTrader 
New Brunswick NJ/USA

Platform: NT7, NT8
Trading: NQ, CL, GC, NG, HG
Thanks Given: 106
Thanks Received: 355

Here's a recent email I received a few days ago from Daniel Roe, founder of TradeThePlan:

Several people have questioned the status of TTP. This email is to reassure you that TTP is in good shape and that the staff are working hard to bring new software updates and content to our products and services.

All of you that have followed my presentations last year must have understood that I personally had difficult times and that I needed some time off to deal with the situation. I now can report that I am in the process of recovering and that I will soon be back online with market analysis and learning sessions.
In the meantime, TTP has also gotten some external support to strengthen the company. More details to be shared in the months to follow. All with the intention to support the customer base, to address the many questions and requests. We for sure want to serve you better in the future. The markets offer so many good opportunities that we see lots of new content developing. However, this all-needs resources and time to develop.

Analysis Live
I also want to point out that Bo has been delivering daily analysis and updates on the various markets. I trust that you appreciate the work of Bo. I am personally impressed by his consistency and dedication. Those who have not been following Bo, please do so and listen to his short video messages and give feedback on his work. He will gladly respond to your questions.

Software Updates
Our goal to get all users on the latest software versions as soon as possible. New installers will become available within the next several days. When you have installed the latest software version, you will automatically get notified of software updates, and when enabled, the latest version will be installed, automatically when restarting NinjaTrader.

Support System Overhaul
It is also important to note that the TTP website, Membership Portal, Helpdesk and Forum will soon have a new face. We decided to consolidate these services into one platform We have almost finished the changeover to the new website. In this process, we probably have lost some support ticket requests. I, therefore, encourage everyone to resubmit a request to make sure that the request is not lost in the transition phase.

I want to thank you all for your patience and do apologize for the delay in coming back to you. Wishing you all the best, good health, and see you online soon.

Daniel Roe
So, this is positive news and I hope they will be able to provide support very soon. I, for one, have been waiting patiently on several support ticket items that are somewhat critical to my trading process.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

brettji 
phoenix, az

Experience: None
Platform: NT8 TOS
Broker: Ninja - TOS
Trading: ES and stuff
Thanks Given: 148
Thanks Received: 205

I have used TTP''s tools (not all, I don't use the tool bar) Divergence Analyst and Volume Analyst. I have really enjoyed them. Honestly, the support has suffered the last few months but I'm hoping they can turn it around. I would say the tools are still worth it. If someone was considering purchasing I still would. TTP uses a lot of market geometry so if you are interested in that style, reading up on Timothy Morge should help while TTP gets their support back up to where it used to be.

That being said, I trade S&R. Here's an example from the ZB contract on 10 minutes. If anybody has any questions DM me.

Brett

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT8 w/TTP
Broker: IB/Kinetick/CQG
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 84

I still believe these are the best tools I have ever come across. I honestly do not know how they could get any better. I am not sure how many times over they have paid for themselves at this point, but I can promise you it is exponential in my case. Also, I have not found anyone who is a better mentor than Mr. Roe.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 9, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts