NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade-the-plan.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forgiven with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Futures with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 brettji with 16 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 t0030tr with 12 posts (44 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one t0030tr with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Fibbee with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bopwillie with 3.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Futures with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 60,237 views
    2. thumb_up 244 thanks given
    3. group 64 followers
    1. forum 182 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade-the-plan.com review

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

i notice some of the glowing reviews only have 3 or 4 post ????? if there are any traders that have used the training and tools that were green in 30 days and now live in Saint Kitts ...please share with us all the details of the wonderful blessed thrill ride.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 bopwillie 
Nashville Tennessee/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: CL, ES, NQ, GC
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 55

forgiven,

as I read your post, I thought to myself, "This guy, forgiven, sounds pretty sarcastic." As such, I have no further comment about ANY trading methodology. IMHO, you need lots time and failures with indicators and trading crookeries.

00cedge 
South Africa

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NT Brokerage
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 56

forgiven View Post
i notice some of the glowing reviews only have 3 or 4 post ????? if there are any traders that have used the training and tools that were green in 30 days and now live in Saint Kitts ...please share with us all the details of the wonderful blessed thrill ride.

Forgiven, .. I'm not sure I understand what you getting at with your comment but I agree with bopwillie. Most of the guys here have been through the indicator fad and spent loads of time and heartache in the quest to be consistently profitable.
Forgive us for trying to help other traders out there.

Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

bopwillie View Post
forgiven,

as I read your post, I thought to myself, "This guy, forgiven, sounds pretty sarcastic." As such, I have no further comment about ANY trading methodology. IMHO, you need lots time and failures with indicators and trading crookeries.

i take that as a no. if some one fails with this there out 8000

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

00cedge View Post
Forgiven, .. I'm not sure I understand what you getting at with your comment but I agree with bopwillie. Most of the guys here have been through the indicator fad and spent loads of time and heartache in the quest to be consistently profitable.
Forgive us for trying to help other traders out there.

i can forgive you for that. it is helping the vendor out . of 8000 of other peoples money that i am worried about. i was very clear , after spending the money on the program were you green in 30 days and now are making so much money you can trade from Saint Kitts . from your answer i take that as a no.

00cedge 
South Africa

forgiven View Post
i can forgive you for that. it is helping the vendor out . of 8000 of other peoples money that i am worried about. i was very clear , after spending the money on the program were you green in 30 days and now are making so much money you can trade from Saint Kitts . from your answer i take that as a no.

no of course not.
It sounds like you have been trading some time, do you really still believe you can master a method and make millions all in 30 days? Good luck with that dude

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

tell the other members you like the program to this point. but you could be flushing 8000 down the drain plus trading loses and months and months of there time. i have traded a long time. the more the b.s. cost , the worse it is. ask the other 70,000 members here. a third party software program and training for 8000.00 as busted out a good many traders ,, buyer be ware in this case.

Thanked by:
 00cedge 
South Africa

forgiven View Post
tell the other members you like the program to this point. but you could be flushing 8000 down the drain plus trading loses and months and months of there time. i have traded a long time. the more the b.s. cost , the worse it is. ask the other 70,000 members here. a third party software program and training for 8000.00 as busted out a good many traders ,, buyer be ware in this case.

$8000 is big money. I joined when it was a bit cheaper but it was still a HUGE investment and leap of faith on my part. One which I don't regret. I've done several trading courses and purchased some stupid stuff while learning to trade. I've also tried studying the markets on my own as well as looking at free methods like Mack's "PAT". It is possible to learn to trade without paying for tools and training but if one can find a good method to study whether free or paid for it can save you lots of hardship and a lot of money too!

My point is.. this thread is about reviewing Trade-the-plan - by people who have experienced it, can comment on their experience and this in tern can assist others on deciding if they are willing to invest the money and time involved in learning the method or even watch the free stuff on TTP youtube channel.

If you have been burned specifically by TTP then please tell us about your experience. If you have been burned by another vendor and you are now just lashing out at people who are trying to give their HONEST opinion... then (to be polite).. press on

Thanked by:

Fibbee 
Boston, MA. United States

Platform: Ninja
Trading: Futures and Forex
Thanks Given: 102
Thanks Received: 166

I pulled the trigger and joined TTP last September. The advancement of the tools and overall member benefit over the past year is worth every penny of increase and I don't feel the price tag is out of line given what is involved.

I can totally understand the hesitation for someone on the sidelines. Two things I can say about that is 1. Truthfully, and this might be rude/selfish/unfriendly but I'm glad the price has gone up to a point where it will deter brand new and not completely serious traders. It takes time to learn this stuff and so if you're looking for red light green light stuff, this is not the drone you're looking for.

And 2. If you're treating trading as an actual business and not a hobby, then the price tag is in line with the start-up cost of any other small business. (a lot less actually, and I've owned a few) So if your attitude towards trading is correct and you're properly capitalized to even begin this type of venture, then the price shouldn't be your concern so much as whether the methodology and organization as a whole are legitimate. It is, and its only getting better.

I had set up a personal journal on this forum when I initially joined with the intent of cataloging my experience but honestly, I'm too much of a recluse to start making everything I'm doing behind screen public info. So if you've stumbled upon this or that, it's important to know that I did not fail, I just simply don't care to have a public journal and Big Mike has a no content deleting policy.

Overall I'm a happy customer. I think Dan is a stand-up guy who is busting ass to build these tools and unfortunately, I think the general public only get a taste of him at his most tired and worst performing during the free promotional webinars because of this. There are certainly cons to TTP like any other thing or outfit, mainly just on an organizational and training end but I know they are working diligently to provide more structure and I've seen a huge improvement in that over the last few months.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

what happens if he goes out of business and can no longer support the grail. or he finds a new grail like other vendor do and the new grail you only get a 30% discount. VSA as been around for over 50 years. this is not new i wounder why he does not have a add on for Bloomberg. a lot more traders that use it have 8000 to spend on the grail.

Last Updated on January 9, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts