NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade-the-plan.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forgiven with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Futures with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 brettji with 16 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Daniel Roe with 12 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one t0030tr with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Fibbee with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bopwillie with 3.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Futures with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 60,227 views
    2. thumb_up 244 thanks given
    3. group 64 followers
    1. forum 182 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade-the-plan.com review

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

Cristian View Post
What makes Daniel Roe being above 99% of mentors and "traders" in this business is the fact he is making real money trading his system and you can see this if asking him to show you his trading account.
I can't stand all those self-proclaimed trading mentors which will tell you it is not important how much money they are making because "every trader is different and my money does not matter for you".
This affirmation is working hand in hand with the false one stating that "Many trading system are good and you can make money with them"..well, could be many but no one is capable to show you the guy making money with them willing to prove that by his trading account.
If Daniel's trading approach fits you it is another story but at least you can start your due diligence with a guy who is indeed making money trading not selling a bunch of indicators and making money just in market replay during webinars.

Thank you, Crisitian! Just saw this for the first time and it really means a lot to me. I hope you're doing well.

Daniel

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

xplorer View Post
Hi @Daniel Roe

Are you a vendor associated with Trade The Plan? Please note vendors must be marked as such.

I am indeed, yes, as I am the founder. I should be marked as such, Big Mike actually created this login for me. How do I do that? I haven't been in here in too long. I do have an old login buddy858, but Mike created me this new one so I could use my actual name and company email.

Daniel

Thanked by:

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,447
Thanks Received: 15,291

Daniel Roe View Post
I am indeed, yes, as I am the founder. I should be marked as such, Big Mike actually created this login for me. How do I do that? I haven't been in here in too long. I do have an old login buddy858, but Mike created me this new one so I could use my actual name and company email.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel, you have been marked as vendor now.

Please make sure you familiarize yourself with vendor rules in the T&C under "Vendors and Self-Promotion".

Thanked by:
 Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

xplorer View Post
Thanks Daniel, you have been marked as vendor now.

Please make sure you familiarize yourself with vendor rules in the T&C under "Vendors and Self-Promotion".

Okay will do. Thank you very much.

Futures 
Toronto ON/Canada

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 14

Thanks Daniel for responding and posting your new video on youtube.

I hope your deligence with your (excellent) work didn't burn you out - you seemed to be putting in crazy hours which I know can lead to crazy brain syndrome and all manner of derailment.

Best

ggFtrade2022 
Montreal, canada

Platform: NinjaTrader, Bookmap
Broker: Interactive Broker
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 1

does anyone have any news of trading the plan ?

I'm really surprised that I don't have any more help on the product? Daniel Roe's team hasn't responded for over a month. Anyone know what's going on please?

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

ggFtrade2022 View Post

I'm really surprised that I don't have any more help on the product? Daniel Roe's team hasn't responded for over a month. Anyone know what's going on please?

Hi @ggFtrade2022,

I saw in the report that you made on this post that you have received the support you need, and I'm glad you did. I also saw the previous report you made as well.

But just let me inform you about the purpose of reporting a post. It is to report a post that, in your view, is violating the rules of the forum and that may need to have a moderator step in and take action with the post or the poster in order to correct it.

If you use the Report function, it sends your report to the moderators, who will read it and decide if there is any moderator action that needs to be taken. No one else will see the report, and if it does not have anything to do with an action by another user that is improper under the rules, nothing will be done about it. If we decide we agree with your report, then we will do whatever seems best, such as deleting it or talking to the poster. The Report function is not for general comments, which should go in the thread as a regular post.

I hope this is now more clear.

Good luck with your trading.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

Platform: NT8 w/TTP
Broker: IB/Kinetick/CQG
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 84

ggFtrade2022 View Post

I think the new release is the best yet IMHO.

Thanked by:

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

Platform: NT8 w/TTP
Broker: IB/Kinetick/CQG
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 84

So this evening found myself stopping into Mbox discord and read about an issue which brought me back into FUTS IO. Not gonna lie Daniel I cheated on you for a minute after a fellow trader recommended I look at Mbox. He watched me trade in discord for quite a while as you know he became a convert (aka Jimmy), but he did show me something interesting in a product called Mbox which he swore by. I thought the delta tool was very interesting graphically easier to follow than a footprint delta chart. You know I always wanted a delta tool in our stuff.

In any case I bought, ran it for 4 months besides TTP software and uninstalled it. While (aka Jimmy) still uses it, I did not see how it could help me. It probably could if I looked at it for a long while (years), but I have been doing TTP so long at this point its a distraction for me personally and I don't need it to make excellent trades.

In any case Daniel is still around and working in the lab on I don't know what since I am not sure how he can improve this software. I spoke with him several weeks back though. Hopefully see some of you fine people soon.

Thanked by:
 Futures 
Toronto ON/Canada

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Frequency: Daily
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 14

"I think the new release is the best yet IMHO."

Yes, I would definitely agree. TTP seems to know their way around NT8 - TTP doesn't crash NT and seems VERY snappy. Oh and I really love the TTP Toolbar (can't stop singing its praises).

As an aside, I know of another developer who is having problems getting his software to work in NT8 - perhaps Daniel and Akos might be able to help. His software crashes NT8 and apparently NT has identified the issue as a bug in NT but that they don't have the resources to fix the issue at this time (been years now actually). The developer may not be interested in spending money but it might be worth his while to at least talk to Daniel to see if his software could be rewritten to navigate around NT8's bug. It might just be a minor rewrite as Daniel or Akos might be familiar with the issue. Just a thought.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 9, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts