NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade-the-plan.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forgiven with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Futures with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 brettji with 16 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Daniel Roe with 12 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one t0030tr with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Fibbee with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bopwillie with 3.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Futures with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 62,031 views
    2. thumb_up 244 thanks given
    3. group 64 followers
    1. forum 182 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade-the-plan.com review

edward40
Chicago

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 73

Wipeout View Post
I was interested in trade the plane website but I can't afford the glamor. Besides, futures.io is were I'm going to learn to trade. could I PM you on the subject of finding simpler information on Dan Roes technique with volume, would be greatly appreciated.

Market Geometry, Volume Spread Analysis / divergence are supposed to be older concepts.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
76 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
55 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
37 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
24 thanks
The Program
17 thanks

Wipeout 
Springfield, Missuouri

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SC, NT8
Broker: NinjaTraderBrokerage
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 122
Thanks Received: 19

edward40 View Post
Market Geometry, Volume Spread Analysis / divergence are supposed to be older concepts.

I am interested in Market Geometry Volume Spread Analysis/divergence but with Trade the plan it's not what I'm looking for like forgiven sied slick packaging on 70yr old concepts, I don't mean to knock it it's just not for me, all that stuff is free and that's what I'm interested in Knowledge. The trading style and concepts I would like to pursue are Orderflow, Volume Profile, Price Action, Supply and Demand.

Thanked by:
edward40
Chicago

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 73

Wipeout View Post
I am interested in Market Geometry Volume Spread Analysis/divergence but with Trade the plan it's not what I'm looking for like forgiven sied slick packaging on 70yr old concepts, I don't mean to knock it it's just not for me, all that stuff is free and that's what I'm interested in Knowledge. The trading style and concepts I would like to pursue are Orderflow, Volume Profile, Price Action, Supply and Demand.

See my latest thread, I think for the most part we are on the same page. Send me a PM, let's chat. I had heard order flow might be on the way out and or people are able to hide their volume (something like that). For me I think Geometry/Volume Profile/Price Action have to be the big three...something I intend to investigate in my latest thread idea.

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 581

choke35 View Post
Does one need anything of that for successful trading? No.
I think the point is obvious ...

that is the better question

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT8 w/TTP
Broker: IB/Kinetick/CQG
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 84

forgiven View Post
i notice some of the glowing reviews only have 3 or 4 post ????? if there are any traders that have used the training and tools that were green in 30 days and now live in Saint Kitts ...please share with us all the details of the wonderful blessed thrill ride.

I have paid for my software many times over (Although I was an early adopter so it was a bit cheaper back then) with its use actually, but I am not living in Saint Kitts yet myself. I will tell you what I have learned from Dan has been priceless IMHO, but when you find that system your talking about, ship me a link please. THANKS

Thanked by:

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

choke35 View Post
Any long-lived trader has seen a lot of "methods", indis, systems, and their respective traders come and go.

A common stage of many beginners is the so-called "NASA stage". That's when trading rooms start looking
like a space centers with tons of screens and even more alerts, bells, and whistles. You can safely assume
that I don't bother about other people wasting their money. I simply corrected some erroneous impressions
about the reputed necessity of such expenditures which rarely make a difference regarding successful trading.

In addition you seem to have some outdated knowledge about SC, e.g. regarding referencing realtime bars,
multi-timeframe coding, divergence analysis and the like ...

Many of the tools in Dan's package were originally in NT7 thru the menu's. He just pulled them out and built a toolbar with them. He never said he was doing anything different although that has occured at this point. Dan is one of the most stand up honest guy's I have come across as a trader/mentor. It sounds like you know a lot more than Dan, so please provide where you're hanging out so I can see how far behind the curve I am please. Thanks

Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 581

t0030tr View Post
I have paid for my software many times over (Although I was an early adopter so it was a bit cheaper back then) with its use actually, but I am not living in Saint Kitts yet myself. I will tell you what I have learned from Dan has been priceless IMHO, but when you find that system your talking about, ship me a link please. THANKS

talk is cheep

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

forgiven View Post
talk is cheep

Yes it is, thanks for all of your valuable insight in this thread.

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

edward40 View Post
I cannot say thank you enough for posting such a fairly detailed review of TTP and other rooms. There appears to be so many snake oil salesmen out here. While I am not looking for red light green light, I also need to become an independent trader in the end.

My first impression of some of Dan's videos is mixed. He seems to really wander when explaining things. I see the value in volume and range bars. I see the value in geometry for the first time. I was sort of dumbfounded after drawing a few forks and trend lines and extending them into the future. Elliot Wave at first glance...seems like voodoo to me however.

Before I go deeper into Dan's methods, how complicated would you say the ideas are? I want to something that is not so subjective that it can never be learned. Example: If we are using trend lines or forks, are there standardized time frames and rules around how and why they are drawn?

Do traders regularly "graduate" and begin trading the ideas on their own or are they beholden to the trade room to succeed?

To be honest Dan's methods are complicated since they are composed of many different things EW, Fibonacci, volume profiles, relative volume, mg, multi-time frame analysis, etc.. I avoided EW for a very long time due to how complicated it appeared to be, so that should give an idea. It took me about 6 months to understand his stuff. This time predated his training room, so obviously things sped up once that started. I have seen people come and go from the room and return, but I don't think anyone would say they are beholden to the room after learning how the toolbox works. Dan's methods are all freely available and he has no secret indicator so to speak. The rts hybrid bars are new, but Dan has never said that he developed any of the methods he uses himself. I.e. he doesn't claim to have invented market geometry or Elliott Wave, rather he has developed some tools that pull many things together for easier and more speedier use of them and he has developed his own flavor of volume analysis all within NT7.

Thanked by:

t0030tr 
Detroit, Michigan, USA

Valimo View Post
You are totally right your probably best fit with another room

Agreed... It appears they have found another bad one.. Funny thing is everyone that owns the tools has nice stuff to say. I am sure all those bad reviews about Dan will show up shortly.. In any case Dan never said he was doing anything new, he said from day one my methods are very old.

Thing to remember here folks is definitely be skeptical, please, but if all the people saying negative things don't own the tools and haven't been mentored by the guy what are they reviewing?

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 9, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts