NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade-the-plan.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forgiven with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Futures with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 brettji with 16 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 t0030tr with 12 posts (44 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one t0030tr with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Fibbee with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bopwillie with 3.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Futures with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 62,137 views
    2. thumb_up 244 thanks given
    3. group 64 followers
    1. forum 182 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade-the-plan.com review

harrellb 
Atlanta, GA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2

Has anyone heard from these guys recently? I tried to register for the free indicators and never received a confirmation email. Then I reached out to support on 9/30/2022 about that and haven't heard anything back. I was interested in the divergence indicator for use with Cumulative Delta and backtesting with Bloodhound / Blackbird but can't get a response from them. Just curious if anyone else has had recent contact. Their website is still advertising a sale that ends on July 31st of this year so I am thinking something has happened to these guys.

Thanks!

Bill

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
About a successful futures trader who didn´t know anyth …
Psychology and Money Management

Futures 
Toronto ON/Canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 14

Their licensing server is still active as I am using their software, so thankfully that is being maintained. I think Daniel (Roe) was saying in one of his videos posted this year that he might do some consulting work with SharkIndicator users (something which I think he used to do) to bring in some cash. In another video he was asking current users of his software to help drive traffic to his site so he could increase sales and pay his programmer/staff. So, perhaps he is having a cashflow issue at this time?

Thanked by:
 j77777 
dallas tx usa

Platform: Bookmap,Ninja,Sierra,
Trading: ES, NQ
Frequency: Never
Duration: Never
Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 10

I have interest in one of Daniels indicators but needed some more info. I have emailed twice so far but no response.
I was hoping one or more of those of you who have his indicators would be able to answer this question.

Is it possible for the Replicator to take for ex. a 100 sma on a 15 minute and impose it on a 1 minute chart having a 10 sma cross and get the signal in Bloodhound?

Hope it makes sense.

Thanks

ggFtrade2022 
Montreal, canada

Platform: NinjaTrader, Bookmap
Broker: Interactive Broker
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 1

Hi Bill, and others,

I bought the Master Suite in July and I can say that the divergence analyst and other indicators from Daniel Roe are great, they are on another level Wow especially the integration with Bloodhound. I am not an expert so please qualify my opinion.
As for help, I also confirm that it is difficult and I don't know if anything is going on. I think someone on this forum knows Daniel Roe personally and could give us some news about TradeThePlan.
My last contact with them was after the release of Bloodhound 2.0 where I questioned the compatibility, fortunately everything works fine but I haven't received any update since my purchase. Since then I have made a few requests for information and like you it's difficult.
My last communication with support was in September

Good luck to you

Translated with https://www.deepl.com/Translator (free version)

Thanked by:
 ggFtrade2022 
Montreal, canada

Platform: NinjaTrader, Bookmap
Broker: Interactive Broker
Thanks Given: 4

To j77777
"Is it possible for the Replicator to take for ex. a 100 sma on a 15 minute and impose it on a 1 minute chart having a 10 sma cross and get the signal in Bloodhound?"
I think so, here is an example of using the replicator reading copy SMA 100 chart 15 (big white line) on a 1 min chart.
Then I can use it in BloodHoud.
See my screenshot.

Please confirm with the product expert.

GG

Capture d’écran, le 2022-10-31 à 23.28.44

j77777 
dallas tx usa

Platform: Bookmap,Ninja,Sierra,
Trading: ES, NQ
Frequency: Never
Duration: Never
Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 10

A big thank you GG for the time and effort on that.
That's exactly what I wanted to see, and you went the extra mile.
Thanks again

j77777

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

harrellb View Post
Has anyone heard from these guys recently? I tried to register for the free indicators and never received a confirmation email. Then I reached out to support on 9/30/2022 about that and haven't heard anything back. I was interested in the divergence indicator for use with Cumulative Delta and backtesting with Bloodhound / Blackbird but can't get a response from them. Just curious if anyone else has had recent contact. Their website is still advertising a sale that ends on July 31st of this year so I am thinking something has happened to these guys.

Thanks!

Bill

Hey Bill, yes we're back and full steam ahead! I'm about to be launching the Trading Room again second week of February. About to send an email about it in the next day or two. Sorry if I missed any support tickets. Please send a new one if you need some help or answers.

Daniel

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

j77777 View Post
I have interest in one of Daniels indicators but needed some more info. I have emailed twice so far but no response.
I was hoping one or more of those of you who have his indicators would be able to answer this question.

Is it possible for the Replicator to take for ex. a 100 sma on a 15 minute and impose it on a 1 minute chart having a 10 sma cross and get the signal in Bloodhound?

Hope it makes sense.

Thanks

Hey buddy, sorry if I missed you. Yes the replicator can do all that and then some. If you wrote in a while back, please write in again and I'll get you answered quickly. You can also reach me at 985-630-8381.

Daniel

Futures 
Toronto ON/Canada

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 14

Just an update: I can no longer connect to the licensing server. Email to support has gone unanswered. Phone call to the number posted on the TTP website has gone unreturned. Not sure what the recurring support issues are/have been. Hopefully, Daniel is kicking back somewhere on vacation and will return, otherwise I won't be able to install what was probably some of best indicators for NinjaTrader I have seen to date on a much-needed new PC.

Cheers everyone.

Thanked by:
 Mimi K 
Amsterdam + Holland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Nanotrader
Broker: WHS
Trading: Dax futures
Thanks Given: 5

The same for me.
Since 2 weeks no connection to TTP server.
Really hope he will be back soon to solve this problem.
Althoug the indicators and toolbar are still working but for how long?
Bought a lifetime license.

Last Updated on January 9, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts