NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trade-the-plan.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forgiven with 18 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Futures with 17 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 brettji with 16 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 t0030tr with 12 posts (44 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one t0030tr with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Fibbee with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bopwillie with 3.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Futures with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 61,782 views
    2. thumb_up 244 thanks given
    3. group 64 followers
    1. forum 182 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

Trade-the-plan.com review

brettji 
phoenix, az

Experience: None
Platform: NT8 TOS
Broker: Ninja - TOS
Trading: ES and stuff
Thanks Given: 148
Thanks Received: 205

I thought throw up some numbers for anyone interested in trying them on their charts.
This if from the time frame tuner and what it calculates for tuning the ROE bars.

I used the Time frame tuner to determine my tick chart for the morning which was 154. I ran it side by side with the Roe bars and was complimentary without to much divergence overlap.

There is a probability I may work with two models. A divergence and a momo / possibly a regression strategy.

The images are how I have the roe bars set up for the UB and a few shots of yesterday's action

ES:

ETH:
1m equivalent is 414 ticks for the chart
2m equivalent is 829 ticks for the chart
3m equivalent is 1244 ticks for the chart
5m equivalent is 2077 ticks for the chart

RTH:
1m equivalent is 1118 ticks for the chart
2m equivalent is 2242 ticks for the chart
3m equivalent is 3371 ticks for the chart
5m equivalent is 5643 ticks for the chart

CL

ETH:
1m equivalent is 218 ticks for the chart
2m equivalent is 438 ticks for the chart
3m equivalent is 657 ticks for the chart
5m equivalent is 1097 ticks for the chart

RTH:
1m equivalent is 558 ticks for the chart
2m equivalent is 1120 ticks for the chart
3m equivalent is 1686 ticks for the chart
5m equivalent is 2827 ticks for the chart

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 3d2ttrading 
London

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 20

Is TTP still a going concern?

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

3d2ttrading View Post
Is TTP still a going concern?

It is, indeed! We'll soon be releasing some major upgrades, including our latest Logic Manager for Master Suite owners. Working on documentation now, and once complete, we'll be releasing it.

Daniel Roe

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

brettji View Post
I thought throw up some numbers for anyone interested in trying them on their charts.
This if from the time frame tuner and what it calculates for tuning the ROE bars.

I used the Time frame tuner to determine my tick chart for the morning which was 154. I ran it side by side with the Roe bars and was complimentary without to much divergence overlap.

There is a probability I may work with two models. A divergence and a momo / possibly a regression strategy.

The images are how I have the roe bars set up for the UB and a few shots of yesterday's action

ES:

ETH:
1m equivalent is 414 ticks for the chart
2m equivalent is 829 ticks for the chart
3m equivalent is 1244 ticks for the chart
5m equivalent is 2077 ticks for the chart

RTH:
1m equivalent is 1118 ticks for the chart
2m equivalent is 2242 ticks for the chart
3m equivalent is 3371 ticks for the chart
5m equivalent is 5643 ticks for the chart

Good stuf, Brett! Hope all is well.

Daniel

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

brettji View Post
Is there enough interest in a Trade the Plan Discord group?

His indicators are some of the best out there. I use them, but I don't apply them to Market Geometry.

I prefer using Pivots for my trendlines. If you use TTP's tools and think a group would be useful reply here and maybe we'll get one going.

Brett

You're not the only one who has asked about this, as a matter of fact. I've been discussing it with Tim, and I think we'll have one up and running for our next big release. Shouldn't be much longer now. Definitely this month.

Daniel

Thanked by:
 Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

bobwest View Post
Sorry, we can't allow a Discord group within nexusfi.com. They just ended up too often being ways for vendors to make a sales pitch to the members outside of our rules, whether initially meant for that or not.

From the Terms and Conditions:

( https://nexusfi.com/disclaimer/ )

Bob.

Understood, Bob. I won't be posting any links to anything. Just responded to Brett before reading your response. Just trying to go through here and answer some questions.

Hope you guys are all doing well this year,

Daniel Roe

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

brettji View Post
Do you think that there is enough intrest in Trade the Plans indicators that they (the users) can swap ideas?

Rencently TTP's customer service hasn't been the best but the tools are excellent, so I thought what if the users start helping each other out.

For instance, today a learned how to shorten the gap between set-up to trigger in the Divergence Analyst.

Are you having a hard time with support, Brett? Do you have a particular question that got overlooked that you need help with? We try to get all the tickets answered within a day or two, but they do all get responses. We found that over the past couple of months, many of our responses were going into people's SPAM boxes as something was awry with our SPF or DKIM records or something. That should be all sorted now, though. Please let me know if you need some help.

Thanked by:

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,492
Thanks Received: 15,386

Daniel Roe View Post
It is, indeed! We'll soon be releasing some major upgrades, including our latest Logic Manager for Master Suite owners. Working on documentation now, and once complete, we'll be releasing it.

Daniel Roe

Hi @Daniel Roe

Are you a vendor associated with Trade The Plan? Please note vendors must be marked as such.

Thanked by:
 Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

Futures View Post
The ToolBarPRO indicator from TradeThePlan was a solid slice of genius, but sadly Daniel Roe seems to have left the stadium. I reached out to TTP months ago (June 2021) asking:

'Hello - when is Daniel Roe releasing his next video? He hasn't released any videos in half a year. Is he out of Trade the Plan? Is there new ownership?' and the reply from someone named Ruurd:

'I am expecting that Dan will release a video in the next couple of weeks. He is working in the background on some interesting new stuff. In the meantime I have been acting as an interim manager to improve the back office and support for our existing customers and we have been issuing some new software releases to support the automatic updating of software for our existing customers. Bo our Analyst has been posting a lot of marked up charts as part of our Analysis live offering.'

I'm not aware of any video ever being released; in short, there's never been any proof of life, and for all I know, Roe might now sleep with the halibut. Or perhaps he posts here vigorously, maybe under a pseudonym?

Thank you for your concern. I've had the worst year of my life this past year. I hope you can forgive me. I've made you a video

Daniel Roe

Daniel Roe   is a Vendor

brettji View Post
Thanks - I'll start a journal. If it's ok, I'd rather keep the stuff here and start fresh.

That's fine with me, Brett. Paste a link to your Journal, if you don't mind. I'd like to follow you.

Daniel

Last Updated on January 9, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts