NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Nederlandse day traders

Discussion in All Other non-English Languages

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one powerbook with 21 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Baudo with 16 posts (19 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Erikie with 16 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Altentrader with 12 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one RDK91 with 1.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Pa Dax with 1.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Basso1001 with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Baudo with 1.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 32,006 views
    2. thumb_up 93 thanks given
    3. group 42 followers
    1. forum 179 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

Nederlandse day traders

swisstrader321 
Zurich

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 21

chinmaya122 View Post
Good luck

I don't want this to turn into a pissing match.

All I'm asking is if anyone has watched this guy trade live. I understand you have been in contact with him since 2016. That's great. Did you pay him 4900 eur for his "training"? If so, what did you take away from it? Did you not, and why?

you say is trades are real. Have you sat down with him live or watch him trade over screen sharing?

I love it in this business that people sell a service, but if you ask them some details to actually back up their trades, then they get illusive.

Should i just willingly hand over 5k eur because I take their word?

I'm asking for people with real experiences to talk. It's good for the forum, no need to move to discord.

Edit: I'm asking in this Dutch site because I though maybe someone here has trained under him or knows him personally

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors

chinmaya122
Amsterdam , Netherlands

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

swisstrader321 View Post
I don't want this to turn into a pissing match.

All I'm asking is if anyone has watched this guy trade live. I understand you have been in contact with him since 2016. That's great. Did you pay him 4900 eur for his "training"? If so, what did you take away from it? Did you not, and why?

you say is trades are real. Have you sat down with him live or watch him trade over screen sharing?

I love it in this business that people sell a service, but if you ask them some details to actually back up their trades, then they get illusive.

Should i just willingly hand over 5k eur because I take their word?

I'm asking for people with real experiences to talk. It's good for the forum, no need to move to discord.

Edit: I'm asking in this Dutch site because I though maybe someone here has trained under him or knows him personally

I dont want discuss about someone in public here . Amsterdam is not a small place , and btw he does not stay in Amsterdam. He lives in Hoofddorp. Why he did not reply to your emails , I dont know. I have worked with him. I paid around 40% of what your quoting now , but that was in 2016. I would say he is a very short term trader and he since he used trade DAX 10 qty , he made big bucks . There are videos where there is slippage , no fills etc. I had to digest and i did another education course where i have spend another 2k eur. Now i understand market structure , since I started to learn trading in 2016, it takes time . I have full time job , family , other assignments. I would have to say for 5k is too expensive .

Thanked by:

Pa Dax 
Netherlands
Price Action Scientist

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, IB TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, CQG
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2,008
Thanks Received: 6,318

Watched only 1 YouTube video and I know enough. The guy enters short 3 seconds as after market open. That is either foolish or fake. Successful traders don't put their trading on YouTube. Never have, never will.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
chinmaya122
Amsterdam , Netherlands

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

Pa Dax View Post
Watched only 1 YouTube video and I know enough. The guy enters short 3 seconds as after market open. That is either foolish or fake. Successful traders don't put their trading on YouTube. Never have, never will.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

People trade the open , trade the close , some people trade during lunch time.

Thanked by:
Baudo
Utrecht, Netherlands

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 104

Basso1001 View Post
Hi,
yes and no, i follow him since a few years, have the same software he has but cannot understand what he is doing and how he compiles his trades.....

Do you think he is real?

regards,

Bas

Yes I guess it is.

Seen quite some of his video's
and have comparable strategy, can relate to his method

I think it's legit

Also has regularly slippage in his entries
Ofcourse I don't know about the days that are not video'd.. all video's I've seen are examples of profitable trading sessions

he has also developed in time, his video's of recent years show a more perfected method compared to the older ones

I'm also residing in Netherlands, trade primarily fdax / es
not a regular reader of this forum, if there are ideas for forming a kind of community or smth plz sent a message/ email

Baudo
Utrecht, Netherlands

Baudo View Post
Yes I guess it is.

Seen quite some of his video's
and have comparable strategy, can relate to his method

I think it's legit
email

Ok , I have to reconsider this post

Given his clear insights and feel for the markets, this must be a very experienced trader
A lot to learn from that

However I got a bit suspicious when in some of his video's, parts are cut out.
one video he had a drawdown of 30 points, which was not recorded (because of a 'recording error).
When it came back into profit, he mentioned this trade

in another video, he had a losing open position, which was not shown on his screen, but it was on his results sheet.

Slippage partial fills etc can also be effect on sim, so is not a proof of real trading.

if this guy offers education for 5000 p.p, and has 500-1000 views on his videos...
100 paying followers a year is 500k a year on income

he's seasoned in the market, but not sure if he's legit... but I guess getting income from mentoring has a much better risk profile.. have some doubts.. but see for yourself, it's up to you

Baudo
Utrecht, Netherlands

Baudo View Post
Ok , I have to reconsider this post

Given his clear insights and feel for the markets, this must be a very experienced trader
A lot to learn from that

However I got a bit suspicious when in some of his video's, parts are cut out.
one video he had a drawdown of 30 points, which was not recorded (because of a 'recording error).
When it came back into profit, he mentioned this trade

in another video, he had a losing open position, which was not shown on his screen, but it was on his results sheet.

Slippage partial fills etc can also be effect on sim, so is not a proof of real trading.

if this guy offers education for 5000 p.p, and has 500-1000 views on his videos...
100 paying followers a year is 500k a year on income

he's seasoned in the market, but not sure if he's legit... but I guess getting income from mentoring has a much better risk profile.. have some doubts.. but see for yourself, it's up to you

I saw he posted a new video on trading the fdax 31/7
this time I took some time te compare his executed trades with the actual time and sales from my CQG Feed

According to his trading, he put in a limit order to buy 5 @ 12140.5
According the time and sales of 31/7 on this moment only 3 were hit, then price went lower to 12140.

still in his video all 5 limit order were executed

This seems odd to me. Compare trades for yourself
But according to this, his five lots were probably never in the orderbook. For this reason, to me his trading seems to be FAKE

unless there is another explanation, which I cannot think of.
He is possibly primarily making money selling education, trying to look reel by staying under the radar.
He says he doesn't have anything to sell but according to the grapevine sells education. That's also a red flag.

It explains why he has made so many videos. I wouldn't trust it, given the above.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof 1png.png
Views:	274
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	271028  
Thanked by:
Mandrini
Pallkkee

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 0

chinmaya122 View Post
I dont want discuss about someone in public here . Amsterdam is not a small place , and btw he does not stay in Amsterdam. He lives in Hoofddorp. Why he did not reply to your emails , I dont know. I have worked with him. I paid around 40% of what your quoting now , but that was in 2016. I would say he is a very short term trader and he since he used trade DAX 10 qty , he made big bucks . There are videos where there is slippage , no fills etc. I had to digest and i did another education course where i have spend another 2k eur. Now i understand market structure , since I started to learn trading in 2016, it takes time . I have full time job , family , other assignments. I would have to say for 5k is too expensive .

Did you become a successful trader through the education?

Mandrini
Pallkkee

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 0

Baudo View Post
I saw he posted a new video on trading the fdax 31/7
this time I took some time te compare his executed trades with the actual time and sales from my CQG Feed

According to his trading, he put in a limit order to buy 5 @ 12140.5
According the time and sales of 31/7 on this moment only 3 were hit, then price went lower to 12140.

still in his video all 5 limit order were executed

This seems odd to me. Compare trades for yourself
But according to this, his five lots were probably never in the orderbook. For this reason, to me his trading seems to be FAKE

unless there is another explanation, which I cannot think of.
He is possibly primarily making money selling education, trying to look reel by staying under the radar.
He says he doesn't have anything to sell but according to the grapevine sells education. That's also a red flag.

It explains why he has made so many videos. I wouldn't trust it, given the above.

Are there any new findings?

That only 3 limit orders were executed on the price point is actually very suspicious.

Baudo
Utrecht, Netherlands

Mandrini View Post
Are there any new findings?

That only 3 limit orders were executed on the price point is actually very suspicious.

Yes he also has multiple accounts on ninjatrader
like most people who sell trading methods

seen an example where he hides his fawlty trades and keeps them open,
didn't close a losing trade but kept it hidden from the trading screen

edits and cuts his video streams too
and never trades live

that's enough proof for me
also never saw a broker statements

be careful that you are not too eager wanting to believe its true
confirmation bias.

to develop as an effective trader takes quite some time
there is no a shortcut to learn trading imho

Thanked by:

Last Updated on July 12, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts