NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one sharmas with 37 posts (48 thanks)
    2. looks_two spideysteve with 21 posts (27 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Forexoil with 10 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 rocksolid68 with 8 posts (7 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one JonnyBoy with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two angela d with 3.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 sharmas with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 spideysteve with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 59,169 views
    2. thumb_up 226 thanks given
    3. group 45 followers
    1. forum 157 posts
    2. attach_file 24 attachments

Search this Thread

KongZanaTrading live room plus strategy

spideysteve 
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT, MT4, Jigsaw
Broker: Continuum
Trading: ZN, ES
Thanks Given: 363
Thanks Received: 170

Forexoil View Post

Today we get a letter showing some sort of trading matrix showing a dozen profitable trades, but whether this has any basis in the room I have no idea.

In that same email he also has links to screen shots of his NT account performance tab

Here it is from today:

https://gallery.mailchimp.com:443/77d87dd3004b4c3249405ae98/images/ef6c22ba-f850-4ff3-99e3-b38d25ae0403.jpg

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 maddie 
Philadelphia, pennsylvania

Platform: Tradestation
Trading: stocks
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 24

I checked out this room this week and few months back. These trades in the summary I never saw them occur or they occurred before the room opened.

Thanked by:
Pedro40
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 379

spideysteve View Post
Sorry for the possibly dumb question but what's C2 ??

Collective2.com a site where one can establish a trading record without using real money. But anyone who is running a chatroom should be obligatory because:

1. It is cheap advertisement.
2. It gives some credibility and record to show even though it is simulated trades.
3. People could subscribe to the system and automatically follow it.
4. Extra profit from subscribers...

etc.etc.

Now if the system is a fake one, there is a very obvious reason why not to have the system listed on C2....

After reading the responses from the last few hours, I am 100% sure the guy is fake and he is manipulating the results...

Too good to be true, so it is not....

Thanked by:

spideysteve 
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

Pedro40 View Post
Collective2.com a site where one can establish a trading record without using real money. But anyone who is running a chatroom should be obligatory because:

1. It is cheap advertisement.
2. It gives some credibility and record to show even though it is simulated trades.
3. People could subscribe to the system and automatically follow it.
4. Extra profit from subscribers...

etc.etc.

Now if the system is a fake one, there is a very obvious reason why not to have the system listed on C2....

After reading the responses from the last few hours, I am 100% sure the guy is fake and he is manipulating the results...

Too good to be true, so it is not....

I`m not a tech kinda guy, so I have no clue if NT results can be altered (I am guessing they could be if someone had knowledge or skills to do so)

I have seen his trades on screen, including a CL trade yesterday that was +$2300ish (can`t remember exact number) which he closed just before oil inventories.

Regardless ... Everyone has their opinions and I happen to like his methods, so I joined his room. Pretty simple thought process there actually.

He is listed here:
Top Ranked Performers - Investing.com

Number 5 of All and number 2 on ETFs .. relevant to day trading futures .. maybe, maybe not ..

Thanked by:
 sharmas 
Auckland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Guys
we can either sit here work out Pros and Cons and Fake or real

At the end of the day your trading account is yours only and VKs account is his.

He is offering free trial and no pressure what so ever to purchase.

Visit the room and be the judge. It has worked for me and i continue to learn from his teaching and guidance.

Here is the link and not sure if it will be offered next week.

https://kongzanatrading.clickwebinar.com/448185325/register

I am not affiliated with VK but for once i have found an honest and genuine person who is willing to help traders with their trading goal

Sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Pedro40
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 379

spideysteve View Post
He is listed here:
Top Ranked Performers - Investing.com

Number 5 of All and number 2 on ETFs .. relevant to day trading futures .. maybe, maybe not ..

That website is awfully fishy. He doesn't have a clickable profile, so it is unclear how much time it took to achieve the results. It looks like he isn't active there anymore. Some of the winning systems had horrendous DDs there. All in all, not enough info...

But hey, I liked his little brother Valdek...

Forexoil 
Bangkok thailand

Platform: Multicharts, ninjatrader, tradestation, fxcm
Trading: Es forex
Thanks Given: 128
Thanks Received: 64

spideysteve View Post
In that same email he also has links to screen shots of his NT account performance tab

Here it is from today:

https://gallery.mailchimp.com:443/77d87dd3004b4c3249405ae98/images/ef6c22ba-f850-4ff3-99e3-b38d25ae0403.jpg

in that screen shot it shows at the bottom "connected -ninjatrading continuum". so he uses NT for his actual broker? My NT says "connected -interactivebrokers" -as IB is my broker
Do you know if NT is his broker is and have you seen his last years actual PNL?

why doesn't he show his actual trading DOM so that his entries and exits are seen perfectly clearly> obviously it is part of his marketing to show when he is in profit as your screen shot shows.

spideysteve 
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

Forexoil View Post
in that screen shot it shows at the bottom "connected -ninjatrading continuum". so he uses NT for his actual broker? My NT says "connected -interactivebrokers" -as IB is my broker
Do you know if NT is his broker is and have you seen his last years actual PNL?

why doesn't he show his actual trading DOM so that his entries and exits are seen perfectly clearly> obviously it is part of his marketing to show when he is in profit as your screen shot shows.

no idea what broker he uses

He shows he trades on his chart trader when in them. Also shows his PNL for each instrument daily on chart trader. Why he doesn't use a DOM idk .. You could always go in the room and ask. But the trades are clearly there on the charts when he makes them.

If you think something fishy is going on, don't join. Pretty simple IMO.

I paid for a service because I think there is value. I'm not affiliated with him in any way.

Your questions would best be directed at him .. Send him an email and see if he replies with the answers. Join the room and ask during the daily Q&A session. Maybe that would clear it all up for you.

Forexoil 
Bangkok thailand

sharmas
i have made a bit of a study of trading rooms over the last 10 years. I don't doubt you are genuine and convinced that he is some sort of genius trader. I have felt the same way, for a while, over more than one room. It's human nature to want to trust people, this is why cults are so successful.

Anyway time will tell. Let's see if you feel the same in a year.

And if he does start showing a live DOM, and actual account details on daily basis, let us know> I will jrejoin and give an update of my experience then.

Forexoil 
Bangkok thailand

I might seem unfair on kz but here is a story when i was on elitetrader back in 2007. A few of the es traders promoted, sincerely, a room where the mod was trading up to 100 contracts a trade. Making hundreds of thousands of dollars a month.
But then some suspicious types asked for evidence .

Oh dear. One of the bigger traders wondered why he hadnt heard of the mods name- since he would have heard of someone doing that size..

After dozens of posts from both camps it turned out it was all on sim. I think The thread has been removed as possibly ET was threatened with legal action. I think The ctfc investigated too but i heard he restarted a room under a different website..

Thanked by:

Last Updated on August 30, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts