NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TT New Platform

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TradingTech with 48 posts (40 thanks)
    2. looks_two Malvolio with 23 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 SMCJB with 20 posts (17 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mattz with 14 posts (17 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 1.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two mattz with 1.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SMCJB with 0.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 TradingTech with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 54,130 views
    2. thumb_up 108 thanks given
    3. group 26 followers
    1. forum 158 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments

Search this Thread

TT New Platform

mattz   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2,441
Thanks Received: 3,791

dextor View Post
Who should I contact if I want to get TT Pro?

I've posted a query yesterday using TT's website form but didn't get a reply.

Is there an official email I can write to ?

I would be more than happy to assist you with TT pro.

If you PM me, we can exchange emails.

Regards,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686 email [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

dextor
Singapore

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Mattz,

Would you be able to send me your email details?

I am unable to send you a private thread because of the number of post count i have.

Thank you.

Regards,
Alan

mattz   is a Vendor

dextor View Post
Hi Mattz,

Would you be able to send me your email details?

I am unable to send you a private thread because of the number of post count i have.

Thank you.

Regards,
Alan

Yes, not a problem. It's coming your way.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
dextor
Singapore

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0

Thank you Matt,

Unfortunately, I already am working with an FCM direct.

It would be appreciated if someone in the forum could drop me a contact. Here or PM is fine.

Thank you.

mattz   is a Vendor

dextor View Post
Thank you Matt,

Unfortunately, I already am working with an FCM direct.

If it would appreciate if someone in the forum could drop me a contact. Here or PM is fine.

Thank you.

You are welcome. But, you should have a dedicated rep(?) and you should just ask him to give you TT credentials.
There are tons of people who work at the FCM level, there is no one "contact" per se.
If you do not have a rep, ask the account opening department to assign a rep.
Typically, they will just hook you up with a general trade desk.

This is where IBs like us come and help and do the setup ASAP.

Thanks,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Thanked by:
mpxtreme
New York

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 45

Go to TT directly and not to an FCM...TT will not charge you more than $50/month + data fees for access to TT Pro unless you place live orders into your account..as stated on their website.I have a few trader friends who wanted to open accounts with AMP with the intention of learning how to code in ADL before moving their NT8,MC and SC automated strategies into TT and AMP wanted to charge $350 + $50/month for access to TT Pro regardless if you used your account in sim or not. They kept saying it was TT's charges and not their's yet when contacting the AMP higher ups for a response on this...there was no reply.

mpxtreme
New York

Hi Patrick R.

...how is the Analytical Block and the one algo controls another feature coming along?

Are there any items or new features that can be listed or even previewed at this time?

Thanks

mattz   is a Vendor

mpxtreme View Post
Go to TT directly and not to an FCM...TT will not charge you more than $50/month + data fees for access to TT Pro unless you place live orders into your account..as stated on their website.I have a few trader friends who wanted to open accounts with AMP with the intention of learning how to code in ADL before moving their NT8,MC and SC automated strategies into TT and AMP wanted to charge $350 + $50/month for access to TT Pro regardless if you used your account in sim or not. They kept saying it was TT's charges and not their's yet when contacting the AMP higher ups for a response on this...there was no reply.

But as far as I know, if you do not have an account then you need to pay for market data as a pro.
This means $85 per exchange and X4 times that for the CME bundle.

Maybe your friends got delayed quotes, not live?

AMP did inform you or your friends right. The charges for TT Pro come from TT not the FCM.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

mpxtreme
New York

mattz View Post
But as far as I know, if you do not have an account then you need to pay for market data as a pro.
This means $85 per exchange and X4 times that for the CME bundle.

Maybe your friends got delayed quotes, not live?

AMP did inform you or your friends right. The charges for TT Pro come from TT not the FCM.

Thank you,
Matt Z
Optimus Futures

You simply link your trading account from the supported FCM as verified by TT through the CME to get the non-Pro fees and yes it is a live account.

Incorrect for the charges...TT states that they do not charge more than $50/month for TT Pro unless "live" order activity appears on the account as stated right on their website.

https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/platforms/pricing/#chapter-2

Thanked by:

mattz   is a Vendor

mpxtreme View Post
You simply link your trading account from the supported FCM as verified by TT through the CME to get the non-Pro fees and yes it is a live account.

Incorrect for the charges...TT states that they do not charge more than $50/month for TT Pro unless "live" order activity appears on the account as stated right on their website.

https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/platforms/pricing/#chapter-2

I apologize, I now understand that your reference was to the TT Pro. I thought you said to skip the FCM altogether when it comes to getting TT live (Standard).

If you have friends who set up TT Pro directly paying only $50, and you know that as a fact then it's news to me.
I thought it is the broker who needs to request the set up (Pro or Standard) and TT would charge the same if you go there directly.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Last Updated on December 12, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts