NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Tradestation charting services without setting up and funding an account?

Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mattz with 9 posts (11 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 paps with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mamax98 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one mattz with 1.2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 paps with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 11,734 views
    2. thumb_up 16 thanks given
    3. group 9 followers
    1. forum 23 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Tradestation charting services without setting up and funding an account?

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

I guess you probably can. But its an even costlier route. Maybe not worth your while unless for a unique and non occuring need. Cost effective with the brokerage account.

coolriverjoe View Post
Is there a way to use Tradestation charting services without setting up and funding an account? I just want to use their charts.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
24 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

rahulgopi 
milpitas, ca, usa
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker: Tradestation, Ameritrade
Trading: ES, Gold, 10 Yr
Thanks Given: 1,389
Thanks Received: 4,206

coolriverjoe View Post
Is there a way to use Tradestation charting services without setting up and funding an account? I just want to use their charts.

When I opened the account with Tradestation few years back, I got the platform free for lifetime, as long as I maintain an account balance of 5K. You can check and see if there are any promotions.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

mattz   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2,440
Thanks Received: 3,789

rahulgopi View Post
When I opened the account with Tradestation few years back, I got the platform free for lifetime, as long as I maintain an account balance of 5K. You can check and see if there are any promotions.

I do not think this exists now, but can check for the futures.io (formerly BMT) community.
Matt
Optimus Futures

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686 email [email protected]
Thanked by:

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

Yes have seen similar promos been given at times. I too had received similar stuff around the time they had some seminars at San Fran. But for some reason did not go in for that. Would have been sweet as it would probably have been that open a Fx/Futures or any equity account and tie it to the customer number. basically every account would be tied and platform would be free. As without that Radarscreen/Data"depending on bundle or more" and Platform comes to a packet

Went back and checked emails...it was being offered if someone opening another additional account was bringing over an IRA. Date was 11/30/2013.

cheers

mamax98 
Los Angeles California United States

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT, TS, MC
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 152
Thanks Received: 13

mattz View Post
@bobwest, I stand corrected. I never inquired about the sim only version, for obvious reasons.
Just as an FYI: 10RTs a month also entitle you to the RadarScreen and Maestro as well.

Thanks,
Matt
Optimus Futures

There is a risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Mat,
I went on the website and I didn't see a mention of the Tradestation platforms, could you direct me to the right place.

mattz   is a Vendor

mamax98 View Post
Mat,
I went on the website and I didn't see a mention of the Tradestation platforms, could you direct me to the right place.

I must have done something wrong with the navigation of the site if you could not find it...hmmm

To see all platform, Press "Menu", then "View Platform", then you can choose the individual platform or click "View All Platforms"

Here is the link you request for TS: TradeStation

Thanks,
Matt Zimberg
Optimus Futures

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
 mamax98 
Los Angeles California United States

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT, TS, MC
Thanks Given: 152
Thanks Received: 13

mattz View Post
I must have done something wrong with the navigation of the site if you could not find it...hmmm

To see all platform, Press "Menu", then "View Platform", then you can choose the individual platform or click "View All Platforms"

Here is the link you request for TS: TradeStation

Thanks,
Matt Zimberg
Optimus Futures

Thanks Matt.
The reason why I couldn't find it is because it wasn't listed on the Interactive Price Calculator.

mattz   is a Vendor

mamax98 View Post
Thanks Matt.
The reason why I couldn't find it is because it wasn't listed on the Interactive Price Calculator.

No Problem. Since TradeStation has it's own pricing model that we follow, we did not include it in the calculator.

Matt
Optimus Futures

GuppyDRV 
Seattle

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts 10
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, IQFeed
Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 7

Do you have to have a TS account to be a forum member over there? I think I tried several years ago and was unable to join as I do not have an account but am wondering if this might have changed.

GuppyDRV

mattz   is a Vendor

GuppyDRV View Post
Do you have to have a TS account to be a forum member over there? I think I tried several years ago and was unable to join as I do not have an account but am wondering if this might have changed.

GuppyDRV

I do not think you have to be a customer. But, you can also ask here if you need to know something specific, and I will try to answer.

Thanks,
Matt
Optimus Futures

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 18, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts