NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Price Action Kewltech Style

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Maricas69 with 50 posts (28 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eug911 with 38 posts (21 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1zach4 with 24 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 21 posts (65 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheTradeSlinger with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two timmymagic07 with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Maricas69 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eug911 with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 214,486 views
    2. thumb_up 285 thanks given
    3. group 111 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 25 attachments

Price Action Kewltech Style

adbitcoin
Chicago Illinois

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

1zach4 View Post
I have a PDF of the entire blog

Do you mind if I have a copy

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

1zach4
Tampa, FL

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 22

adbitcoin View Post
Do you mind if I have a copy

How many times do I have to say this:

I DO NOT HAVE A COPY

Someone please delete my original post

santanafx
Minas Gerais/Brazil

Thanks Given: 0

Hi, anyone still have the videos from this course? The link in the book is not working

adbitcoin
Chicago Illinois

Thanks Given: 1

Don Laing View Post
I would like a copy of the log if you are willing to share also

Don laing

Mind if I get a copy of the blog?

mehmeh 
Miami/USA

santanafx View Post
Hi, anyone still have the videos from this course? The link in the book is not working

I know where you can find everything. What you have is a stolen work that is not Kewltech. What you have included the KT blog and another individual's work that is unrelated. If you did not pay for it, you stole it... and well, I don't condone theft. Good luck to you.

ArthurKathleen
London England

Thanks Received: 7

The videos are not particularly good in my opinion, I have them but do not think they add much to the blog posts.

I feel much more can be learnt from the TradeItDontDateIt videos, although I note a few of the more interesting videos have been taken down. There was a commentary video as he traded the open with Dawg that I have, it was a good insight as to how they traded back then and how they analysed the market, as well as the type of trades they took.

I note that those who have suggested 'others teach market structure better' have not put forward any names, I think that says a lot , it would be interesting if they could provide some. KT was not written perfectly by any stretch, but a lot of the concepts in those posts I have yet to find anywhere else online or in books.

ArthurKathleen
London England

I can't reply to PMs yet as the site does not allow it until I reach 5 posts (which makes no sense re replying to someone else), but someone sent me one about access to the course videos. As I said in my post above, I do not think they actually add anything to the blog posts so I am not that keen on sharing them.

latron 
chicago, IL

Experience: Beginner
Platform: thinkorswim
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 1

ArthurKathleen View Post
I can't reply to PMs yet as the site does not allow it until I reach 5 posts (which makes no sense re replying to someone else), but someone sent me one about access to the course videos. As I said in my post above, I do not think they actually add anything to the blog posts so I am not that keen on sharing them.

ArthurKathleen View Post
The videos are not particularly good in my opinion, I have them but do not think they add much to the blog posts.

I feel much more can be learnt from the TradeItDontDateIt videos, although I note a few of the more interesting videos have been taken down. There was a commentary video as he traded the open with Dawg that I have, it was a good insight as to how they traded back then and how they analysed the market, as well as the type of trades they took.

I note that those who have suggested 'others teach market structure better' have not put forward any names, I think that says a lot , it would be interesting if they could provide some. KT was not written perfectly by any stretch, but a lot of the concepts in those posts I have yet to find anywhere else online or in books.

hello,

I was hoping you would share the tradeitdontdate it videos. I apologize for the confusion

Thanked by:

ArthurKathleen
London England

latron View Post
hello,

I was hoping you would share the tradeitdontdate it videos. I apologize for the confusion

Ah those videos I definitely would not share, I have never spoken to Lak or had any dealings with him whatsoever, but his videos have been a huge help to my trading and I respect him too much to start distributing his videos to random people. There is probably a reason he has taken them down, so I would want to respect that - sorry.

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

the most complete file so far. I think the best thing about it is its kool name. As far as the idea presented in each chapter none of them is new you can google each chapter header and get hit with tons of info.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 11, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts