NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Price Action Kewltech Style

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Maricas69 with 50 posts (28 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eug911 with 38 posts (21 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1zach4 with 24 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 21 posts (65 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheTradeSlinger with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two timmymagic07 with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Maricas69 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eug911 with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 214,486 views
    2. thumb_up 285 thanks given
    3. group 111 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 25 attachments

Search this Thread

Price Action Kewltech Style

timmymagic07
London, United Kingdom

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 21

Big Mike View Post
It isn't/wasn't

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

So I assume it was someone else who had already posted in this thread and created a new username?

That is a shame

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,537

Yes, @mehmeh after being confronted for violating our rules, he went and did so even more. This kinda of stuff happens in other places and runs rampant, but not here.
timmymagic07 View Post
So I assume it was someone else who had already posted in this thread and created a new username?

That is a shame

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
twomanytimeframes
columbus, ohio

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 9

In my experience and opinion, kewltech was a place to familiarize yourself with price action. It is not a strategy but opens the door and gives you some tools to create your own strategy. The multiple concepts within the blog are just that, Concepts. Which would be up to us to study and implement them into your own strat if one chooses to do so. Concepts such as divergances with the macd /rsi or the concept of what momentum slowing down looks like on a bare chart or placing horizontal levels at the hloc's of the higher timeframes, wkly+monthly and looking at the lower timeframes around those levels for setups to trade off of. The concepts are there but it is upon yourself to figure out what works for you. People get confused when reading it and words such as legs or trend or momentum / progression . I did...so use words that make sense to you when reading it.
Leg - up or down move.
Leg start- structure prior to a high or structure prior to a low.
Progression- how a larger timeframe candle is formed.
Trend- higher timeframe is moving up or down. Candles within candles creating a larger timeframe candle.
Momentum- price slowing down , starting to move sideways.

Spent years thinking there were hidden gems within the blog, but really I already knew what I needed to know, it's when I second guessed myself and had others try and help me is when I would get lost and confused. Take the info in and make your own way.
Stay away from others trying to show you their way unless a trading buddy. Such as explaining your strat to help you internalize the info better. Not to teach them but to teach yourself. Hope maybe some of that helps. GL!

Eug911
Thailand

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 22

To me the 1st touch concept and the idea of exhausting / testing is also something huge that i learned from the blog and did not know from anywhere else.

Really thanks for the people who posted that blog up years ago, without it I would be chasing price around on a 5 min chart like most others.

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

leoventures View Post
Here are a few screens-shots from today. hope this helps. Ive been getting a ton of requests to open an discord room again so I may try again in the next week or 2. I post my charts in the room for the guys in the room now every day and walk through trades with guys as you can see and give massive heads up on potential levels that im looking to take. Hope this helps. I have so many more, the price action today was unbelievable, but i just couldn't get them all on this one page, and im sure you get the point here. So i posted 2 for you 1 on NQ and 1 on ES with time stamps so you can see im not calling after the fact. enjoy

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
BarrySimpleton
Vancouver Canada

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 8

Has there ever been a more blatant attempt to shill 'chat room memberships' for cash?

This guy is full of it, the Discord contains so many hard sell tactics it is difficult to know where to begin.

"Please, please, please sign up to my room!!"

Pathetic.

So sad to see the good name of KewlTech continually sullied by these total frauds.

Thanked by:

WoodyFox 
Columbus, Ohio

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 196
Thanks Received: 876

leoventures View Post
ES and NQ has some sick moves today. Woke up to it being 50pts down only to come down into my area, accumulated and then . This area was so important on the way up. Prob one of the most important levels on the whole chart. The weekly support the previous ATH. Just amazing! Why would you trade any other way than Kewl Tech? Seriously??? Attachment 305188Attachment 305189Attachment 305190Attachment 305191

Sent using the nexusfi.com mobile app

Dude, those are just chart screen shots with some lines drawn on them.

Impress us with something like this....

A little swing trade I closed today.

Capture 1

Capture 2

No I don't have a trade room, because I actually trade for income. LOL.

Please stop posting, everybody knows what your trying to do. Your Posting BS.

WoodyFox 
Columbus, Ohio

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 196
Thanks Received: 876

leoventures View Post
Hard to criticize things you clearly dont understand! Funny comment considering all my trades are called in advance and almost ALL of my postings show before and after pics Time Stamped.. The 15k made on GOLD today on the 1890 call prob wasn't good enough for you either.. I mean it was just $15k made in real time on a stream for the guys.. no biggie.. lol

nice try tho homie.. You can see from my postings that im the real deal.. no one else is in here showing calls made way before and then levels hit to the tick and playing out..Ill say it again... Almost every single posting ive shown has before time stamped calls and after shots time stamped of the levels getting that $$. Not only that but im not trying to promote or sell my strat.. Im just sharing cause everyone's always hating on KT and i actually pay the bills from the damn thing.. So while you have a troll agenda. Im just showing the shit works.. And as far as running a room... please!! hardly paying the uber bill from that.. the room runs it self and its $1 dollar a day to keep trolls like you out the way. We got a community of good peeps in there so you trade alone in the dark and Push on homie with your busted down charts from 1987

You are trying real hard here.
Here is the original post before all your edits. (It only took you 18 minutes to upgrade me to a troll)

Before Edits

You couldn't help yourself to go back and try to make it more personal. Dude we see right through you. Stop Really!

Thanked by:
BarrySimpleton
Vancouver Canada

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 8

leoventures View Post
The Discord room in question is not based on Kewl Tech BTW... that is the style in which I Trade.

Hmmm.

Once again I have to reiterate how disappointing it is to see the good KewlTech name consistently sullied by these total frauds trying to make a buck off the name.

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,341
Thanks Received: 26,267

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 11, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts