NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Price Action Kewltech Style

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Maricas69 with 50 posts (28 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eug911 with 38 posts (21 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1zach4 with 24 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 21 posts (65 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheTradeSlinger with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two timmymagic07 with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Maricas69 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eug911 with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 214,249 views
    2. thumb_up 285 thanks given
    3. group 111 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 25 attachments

Search this Thread

Price Action Kewltech Style

1zach4
Tampa, FL

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 22

Eug911 View Post
I have been watching markets trade and making my own observations and what I mostly noticed was how price would react to certain levels. I was watching the lower time frames and missing the big picture of what was actually going on. This blog helped me understand the importance of the larger time frames, it helped me understand momentum, how to read it and what it means and also, what distribution and accumulation looks like.

I am still struggling with connecting the price action between the different time frames, and identifying the leg starts properly where the accumulation / distribution targets.

It would be great to be able to connect with others using this method and possibly get access to the material again.

I have a PDF of the entire blog

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
Eug911
Thailand

Thanks Given: 11

1zach4 View Post

Would you be willing to share it via email?

Don Laing 
Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: fdax , ES,6E,CL
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 28

1zach4 View Post

I would like a copy of the log if you are willing to share also

Don laing

skrapposten22
Härnösand, Sweden

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0

1zach4 View Post

I'd also like a copy if that's okay

You can also use webarchive to access parts of the blog, but it's a bit inconvenient.

Maricas69
Toronto

Thanks Given: 8

1zach4 View Post

In my opinion, the target would be the support/resistance UNTESTED. Momentum is built, (bearish/bullish) through the moving to resistance or support levels to test them, thus eliminate them as possible support/resistance points so the higher time frame(s) can move to whats important to them and untested and react and go to the opposite.

Maricas69
Toronto

Mudshark View Post
I understand how to locate and trade the first touches as they have very high probability, but is there a way to know how big the Pop/drop would be? Whe it pops/drops because of a news event it often disregards all of the levels, how does one know how far the Pop/drop move will take us?

to the support or resistance untested

Maricas69
Toronto

jz166 View Post
other than the first touch R/S, does he talk about how he trades when price approaches R/S?

I would think that would depend upon your skill level, trading style etc. Would expect in order to react at whats important to the higher time frame(s), for momentum to start slowing on the lower time frames through the process of using whats in between the next support/resistance on the higher time frame(s) of importance, the next target, to test/eliminate what the current move will be above/below, so when next target is hit, it can react and go to the opposite, untested.

Thanked by:
Maricas69
Toronto

Maricas69 View Post
I would think that would depend upon your skill level, trading style etc. Would expect in order to react at whats important to the higher time frame(s), for momentum to start slowing on the lower time frames through the process of using whats in between the next support/resistance on the higher time frame(s) of importance, the next target, to test/eliminate what the current move will be above/below, so when next target is hit, it can react and go to the opposite, untested.

SO one could scalp/daytrade that process, price movement to that spot.

Eug911
Thailand

Thanks Given: 11

Thanks for reviving this thread. What are your thoughts on Tick vs CVB vs Time charts to evaluate momentum as we approach levels?

Tra8er00
Mississauga, Ontario,

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Maricas69 View Post

Thanks for the posts. Sounds like you know a thing or too about the method..

Last Updated on March 11, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts