NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Price Action Kewltech Style

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Maricas69 with 50 posts (28 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eug911 with 38 posts (21 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1zach4 with 24 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 21 posts (65 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheTradeSlinger with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two timmymagic07 with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Maricas69 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eug911 with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 214,486 views
    2. thumb_up 285 thanks given
    3. group 111 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 25 attachments

Search this Thread

Price Action Kewltech Style

Maricas69
Toronto

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 28

Eug911 View Post
Can someone shed some more light on leg starts...vs retracements?
Do retracements go to the leg start usually?

I would think a retracement would also be a leg/trend?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post
Can someone shed some more light on leg starts...vs retracements?
Do retracements go to the leg start usually?

think gave my opinion on that matter already. would pay attention to support or resistance UNTESTED IN THE MOVE/leg being retraced RIGHT NOW and also is important to the move on the higher time frame that gave the H/L of importance.

Thanked by:
Eug911
Thailand

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 22

Just to clarify what a up leg start is, it is not the lowest point of the move (reversal) but rather the last lost support before the low point and then we have to regain this lost support as a support new level, and this is the official "Leg start". Is my understanding correct?

Thanked by:
 MuchSeller46 

How do you access the blog?

I get a link saying permission denied.

Eug911
Thailand

saakbar View Post
How do you access the blog?

I get a link saying permission denied.

There used to be a few blogs all discussing this method of market analysis but they all went private in the fall of 2017. No idea how to access them. I guess its valuable information so I can see why its private.

Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post
Just to clarify what a up leg start is, it is not the lowest point of the move (reversal) but rather the last lost support before the low point and then we have to regain this lost support as a support new level, and this is the official "Leg start". Is my understanding correct?

No matter the time frame a move starts from where support is captured/lost. So the lower the time frame the more moves/legs one will find. So one wants to fit what they see on the lower time frame(s) with the higher time frames. By doing so one can eliminate some cos since a low or h was made, levels/moves/legs and in the CURRENT MOVE/LEG A TEST OF THAT LEVEL, A LEG OCCURRED AND THE PROCESS TO COME UP FROM SUCH LEVEL (down for a down move) exhausted levels of S ( R levels for a down move) that were not just important to the current move/leg but important to the move that gave the important H/L on the higher tf n its CURRENT MOVE/LEG.

Whats in between will be used to shift/control the momo of the CURRENT MOVE SO when it hits an UNTESTED LEVEL OF R or S in the current move/leg and also important to the higher tf move/leg(s) to/ from the important H/L of the higher time frame(s).

The lower time frames helps to see the shifting of the current move momo, with precision of the levels of interest and by fitting w the higher time frame, whats being tested thats important to the higher time frame(s)

Hope this helped

Eug911
Thailand

Maricas69 View Post
No matter the time frame a move starts from where support is captured/lost. So the lower the time frame the more moves/legs one will find. So one wants to fit what they see on the lower time frame(s) with the higher time frames. By doing so one can eliminate some cos since a low or h was made, levels/moves/legs and in the CURRENT MOVE/LEG A TEST OF THAT LEVEL, A LEG OCCURRED AND THE PROCESS TO COME UP FROM SUCH LEVEL (down for a down move) exhausted levels of S ( R levels for a down move) that were not just important to the current move/leg but important to the move that gave the important H/L on the higher tf n its CURRENT MOVE/LEG.

Whats in between will be used to shift/control the momo of the CURRENT MOVE SO when it hits an UNTESTED LEVEL OF R or S in the current move/leg and also important to the higher tf move/leg(s) to/ from the important H/L of the higher time frame(s).

The lower time frames helps to see the shifting of the current move momo, with precision of the levels of interest and by fitting w the higher time frame, whats being tested thats important to the higher time frame(s)

Hope this helped

That makes sense, thank you. So the highest probability trades are against untested levels that correspond with leg starts (up or down) of significant high / low, and we should see slowing momentum on lower timeframes as we approach these. Momentum gets slowed by the rotation of going through the less significant s/r levels along the way which can be found on the leg to the left of the current one. It's also possible to scalp the rotations on the way to the untested leg start levels but its less probability and lower R/R... Am I understanding this the right way?

I appreciate you taking the time to discuss this.

Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post
That makes sense, thank you. So the highest probability trades are against untested levels that correspond with leg starts (up or down) of significant high / low, and we should see slowing momentum on lower timeframes as we approach these. Momentum gets slowed by the rotation of going through the less significant s/r levels along the way which can be found on the leg to the left of the current one.... Am I understanding this the right way?

I appreciate you taking the time to discuss this.

One always wants to pay attention to the UNTESTED levels of S/R in the CURRENT move/leg that are important NOT JUST TO IT but also to the move that gave your important low/high on the >= higher intraday time frames. what had been lost to get to the low n thus it had to capture/regain to go up from it and for a high what had to be captured to get to it from S n it lost to come down from it.

As one develop their skill set and understanding how the next move has to setup, one will know what will see BEFORE R or S is it hit thats important to NOT JUST the CURRENT MOVE but the one that gave the H or L of importance of the CURRENT HIGHER TIME FRAME(S) MOVE/LEG !! How momo is shifted thru process of testing what will be captured or lost n how those tests to come down/up from where R or S was found respectively, how what will be lost from that R or captured from that S, the test and what it will lose from R or captured from S, is being tested in itself and thus there is no S or R there n will be lost/cleared. the key is always fitting the now and move being retraced now IF IT DID NOT GIVE YOUR H/L OF IMPORTANCE to the move/leg that DID! thats how one can figure out whats going on w the CURRENT MOVE's MOMO and if it has the next important target, the NEXT leg/move UNTESTED and if it just going thru the process of getting there cos of the momo of the move/leg that took it the recent h or l and whats is in between UNTESTED and having to go to the opposite UNTESTED and then repeat the process before making a new h/l of the CURRENT MOVE/leg !!!

Thanked by:
Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post
There used to be a few blogs all discussing this method of market analysis but they all went private in the fall of 2017. No idea how to access them. I guess its valuable information so I can see why its private.

I am curious. What other blogs? Could you list please?

Maricas69
Toronto

found this link..may help those looking for info on Kewltech blog... archive.is/emL4h

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 11, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts