NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Price Action Kewltech Style

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Maricas69 with 50 posts (28 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eug911 with 38 posts (21 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1zach4 with 24 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 21 posts (65 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheTradeSlinger with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two timmymagic07 with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Maricas69 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eug911 with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 214,486 views
    2. thumb_up 285 thanks given
    3. group 111 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 25 attachments

Price Action Kewltech Style

BarrySimpleton
Vancouver Canada

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 8

This guy is something else, some of the stories I have been told over the past few days..

It is clear MasterBailey was involved in selling very expensive mentoring with Bart, who was dealt with earlier in this thread. I will not go into too much detail here, but suffice to say it is very clear no one should part with their money to these two scammers.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks

Labe
Annihilate This Account

Thanks Received: 10

Maricas69 View Post
So on GcM8 wouldnt it also fit w what move 18H had to clear/lost in move down from it that fits w the important H since S was found in 2015, the 16H cleaeed and lost n is in move to S found after 18nH. What the 18h would have had to clear n lost. So wouldnt that be the June 16h on weekly hit. Will see how fits w what move 2015L lost

Maricas69 View Post
Nothing on GcJ8 at 56.8? Really? Take a look again .
Sounds like someone needs to research more.

Hi Maricas, I've read all your posts 10+ times, still don't get what is really meant by "fit" & what that really translates to - if you're ever going to see this. Care to clarify a bit please. i've really made an effort to decipher it. Thanks!
GCM18-1

Labe
Annihilate This Account

Why did these 2nd touches fail?

Maricas69
Toronto

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 28

I see there is nothing to see here and nothing has changed. bye

Thanked by:

timmymagic07
London, United Kingdom

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 21

Bye mate

Thanked by:

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 682

The lessons learned from the Kewltech material have helped me tremendously in my trading journey.

I hate to see that scammers have "stolen" the Kewltech ideas/lessons and are taking advantage of new traders.

Legs, levels, momentum. Look left. That's it.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread
Thanked by:

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 682

Kewltechgrad View Post
KT is really like fight club people who get it don't really talk about it, have no need to redistribute or create videos or sell subscription services

This guy gets it.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Labe
Annihilate This Account

twomanytimeframes View Post
Spent years thinking there were hidden gems within the blog, but really I already knew what I needed to know, it's when I second guessed myself and had others try and help me is when I would get lost and confused. Take the info in and make your own way.
Stay away from ot

This. Future venturers: I spent 6 months thinking there were hidden gems, tirelessly chasing down people incl. some that have replied in this very thread. Zero help. One year later found my own methodology that's way more scientific and rigorous.

The whole blog and the ridiculous fluff are no less utter bs than any yt trading video out there. Except I say this as someone who figured it out. F U and shame on you this dawg person!!

Labe
Annihilate This Account

Be smart. Stay off all these forums, twitter. No hidden gems here, hidden gems are in candles. If you get that you get that.

Thanked by:

Maricas69
Toronto

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 28

Concepts? Nah, as an example of its merits, the KT Blog was showed to 2 retired floor traders and they were asked for their opinions. After reading, both stated "You said this is for free? Wow it has just given the key to the castle and for FREE none the less and yet out there, there are numerous BS subscription services charging 1000s for not even a fraction of the value that this blog provides! All one needs, for how the short term to longer term trends work, work together, how we use the time frames together, the info they provide re the trends, their momentum and what is going on with it and WHY, etc., is provided. UNREAL! "

How YOU explained the Macd, legs, progression etc was NOT as how it was explained in the blog, ie looking for divergences? Laughable! This illustrates you either didnt read the blog or for a variety of plausible reasons, you did not or do not grasp what was said. I hazard to guess given that you said "You already knew what you needed to know" that it was a combination of the two since your bias and ego would not allow you to openly think about what you were reading, what was being explained or you were unwilling to afford the proper amount of time to actually read, digest, and think about what was said and missed the "hidden gems" as you called them.

Just leave the blog as it was intended to be.
twomanytimeframes View Post
In my experience and opinion, kewltech was a place to familiarize yourself with price action. It is not a strategy but opens the door and gives you some tools to create your own strategy. The multiple concepts within the blog are just that, Concepts. Which would be up to us to study and implement them into your own strat if one chooses to do so. Concepts such as divergances with the macd /rsi or the concept of what momentum slowing down looks like on a bare chart or placing horizontal levels at the hloc's of the higher timeframes, wkly+monthly and looking at the lower timeframes around those levels for setups to trade off of. The concepts are there but it is upon yourself to figure out what works for you. People get confused when reading it and words such as legs or trend or momentum / progression . I did...so use words that make sense to you when reading it.
Leg - up or down move.
Leg start- structure prior to a high or structure prior to a low.
Progression- how a larger timeframe candle is formed.
Trend- higher timeframe is moving up or down. Candles within candles creating a larger timeframe candle.
Momentum- price slowing down , starting to move sideways.

Spent years thinking there were hidden gems within the blog, but really I already knew what I needed to know, it's when I second guessed myself and had others try and help me is when I would get lost and confused. Take the info in and make your own way.
Stay away from others trying to show you their way unless a trading buddy. Such as explaining your strat to help you internalize the info better. Not to teach them but to teach yourself. Hope maybe some of that helps. GL!

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Last Updated on March 11, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts