NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Price Action Kewltech Style

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Maricas69 with 50 posts (28 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eug911 with 38 posts (21 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1zach4 with 24 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 21 posts (65 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheTradeSlinger with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two timmymagic07 with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Maricas69 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eug911 with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 214,249 views
    2. thumb_up 285 thanks given
    3. group 111 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 25 attachments

Search this Thread

Price Action Kewltech Style

PA Padawan
cleaveland

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 2

ya your right, the support to the high of September back in 2014. The now set it up perfectly for that reaction.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 jz166 
NY, USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT/IB TWS
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 813
Thanks Received: 444

other than the first touch R/S, does he talk about how he trades when price approaches R/S?

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 682

jz166 View Post
other than the first touch R/S, does he talk about how he trades when price approaches R/S?

Theoretically, one would be long as price approaches R and short as price approaches S.

If not in a position, one would wait for the market to 1st touch or go through the level before taking a trade.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 682

Bartly View Post
Hows it going with KT? Was researching how to understand/integrate the bigger TF (weekly) with the smaller and found a post of yours with another person where you shared a chart and it was stated to use the bigger TF always. I need some clarification on when to use daily vs the weekly legs etc.

Are you still open to sharing insight from KT?

Don't think of it as daily VERSUS weekly, think of it as how can one incorporate both into one's analysis. The various timeframes don't "fight" each other, they are all intrinsically intertwined.

Use both, use all timeframes for that matter, to try and decipher what price is doing and where it may be headed.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
depeshmode
Edmonton, Canada

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

TheTradeSlinger View Post
Don't think of it as daily VERSUS weekly, think of it as how can one incorporate both into one's analysis. The various timeframes don't "fight" each other, they are all intrinsically intertwined.

Use both, use all timeframes for that matter, to try and decipher what price is doing and where it may be headed.

Hello i get what you are saying, but i struggle finding those sig levels. i really wanna learn how to look at candles in the price action in order to find them. can you give me some examples of how to find them?

tradernurse
Chicago

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

tobym333 View Post
Biggest thing is fitting the legs together from the significant high/low . Start at the bigger and work ur way in. And zoom out. Peeps always wanna zoom in to much. If you can see each individual candle ur zoomed in to far

Can you elaborate on this?

Eug911
Thailand

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 22

Anyone using this profitably? Do you put on limit orders and play the first touches or do you wait for the bounce and only enter after based on price action?

Eug911
Thailand

Looks like the blog is now invite only. I was working though it for the second time now and really getting into the material more and more. Does anyone have any way of accessing the information?

Thanks,
Eugene

StopHunter
New York, New York

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 10

What draws you to this particular method versus others you've studied?

Eug911
Thailand

StopHunter View Post
What draws you to this particular method versus others you've studied?

I have been watching markets trade and making my own observations and what I mostly noticed was how price would react to certain levels. I was watching the lower time frames and missing the big picture of what was actually going on. This blog helped me understand the importance of the larger time frames, it helped me understand momentum, how to read it and what it means and also, what distribution and accumulation looks like.

I am still struggling with connecting the price action between the different time frames, and identifying the leg starts properly where the accumulation / distribution targets.

It would be great to be able to connect with others using this method and possibly get access to the material again.

Last Updated on March 11, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts