NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Price Action Kewltech Style

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Maricas69 with 50 posts (28 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eug911 with 38 posts (21 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1zach4 with 24 posts (16 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 21 posts (65 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TheTradeSlinger with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two timmymagic07 with 0.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Maricas69 with 0.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Eug911 with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 214,249 views
    2. thumb_up 285 thanks given
    3. group 111 followers
    1. forum 340 posts
    2. attach_file 25 attachments

Search this Thread

Price Action Kewltech Style

Maricas69
Toronto

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 28

Eug911 View Post
Ok... Here is my analysis for GC for March 20th day.

60 min Chart

1000 CVB Chart

I see a possible test of the 1314 area and support to be found there. It's a historical level that's been in play over the last couple of weeks. Also it looks like its the leg start of this last retracement. Should provide support on first test.

Now in regards to what level to target, this is where I get confused. The next untested support lost from the intermediate leg (Pink Dashed Line) is 1333.5 but there a lot of tested levels on the way which may still provide resistance. I guess this is where the decision needs to be made whether to scalp or not.

Let me know what you guys think of this analysis.

did you fit FIRST w low made since 2018H and then fit that low w move to 18 h FIRST then with move to/from 16H n to/from 2015L, THE CURRENT SIG L of CURRENT BIGGER move, the one that gave the 2015L and subsequent H of 2016. You will notice how it fits w move to the all time high. That will aide with figuring whats happening NOW. hint its cos of momo of moves to /from 15L and in process to go to 18H what its cleared n since lost UNTESTED IN the NOW. it couldn't stop above 1307 once 18h was made because of what was happening once hit 1323 n when found S after that level being hit and the process to come up from that what it was testing/exhausting that was NOT JUST IMPORTANT to the move to the 18H but important to move to the 2016H n move that gave the 2015L and it had previously lost to go to it and obviously to the move to the ath.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
Eug911
Thailand

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 22

Maricas69 View Post
did you fit FIRST w low made since 2018H and then fit that low w move to 18 h FIRST then with move to/from 16H n to/from 2015L, THE CURRENT SIG L of CURRENT BIGGER move, the one that gave the 2015L and subsequent H of 2016. You will notice how it fits w move to the all time high. That will aide with figuring whats happening NOW. hint its cos of momo of moves to /from 15L and in process to go to 18H what its cleared n since lost UNTESTED IN the NOW. it couldn't stop above 1307 once 18h was made because of what was happening once hit 1323 n when found S after that level being hit and the process to come up from that what it was testing/exhausting that was NOT JUST IMPORTANT to the move to the 18H but important to move to the 2016H n move that gave the 2015L and it had previously lost to go to it and obviously to the move to the ath.

I am a bit confused. I know its a lot to ask but it would be really helpful, if maybe you can show a weekly / daily chart with what you are talking about in this paragraph. Maybe illustrating which levels you feel are important and why. I can understand the shorter timeframe charts because I can see them evolve in real time and have lots of time watching them but the bigger weekly and daily just confuse me a bit.

Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post
I am a bit confused. I know its a lot to ask but it would be really helpful, if maybe you can show a weekly / daily chart with what you are talking about in this paragraph. Maybe illustrating which levels you feel are important and why. I can understand the shorter timeframe charts because I can see them evolve in real time and have lots of time watching them but the bigger weekly and daily just confuse me a bit.

Think what I said is enough. When you follow the current move being retraced now, fit w move to and from 2015L and then move to 2011H. The move to the 2015L is the CURRENT BIGGER MOVE BEING RETRACED and the move from it gave the recent important H. It hit what was lost UNTESTED TO INITIATE THE NEXT MOVE DOWN AFTER S found in 2013L n subsequent move from it cleared then lost and after what that move from 2013L captured UNTESTED WAS EXHAUSTED. THE subsequent action til it was breached was due to the momo to the upside, it generated n the reaction from it lost that was also important for it to lose to give the 13L before heading breaching the 2013L n head to the 2015L.

So the action you see since 2015L is due to what it hit and captured by going to the subsequent H of 2016H, the momo generated by that move and what was also important to the bigger move that gave the 2011H and is in the current move its in now n being retraced now n UNTESTED! THE CURRENT MOVE AND 1 BEING RETRACED NOW GIVES ONE THE PRECISION AND LETS YOU SEE WHATS going on w the momo, where it is in relation to the move that gave the 2015L n move to 2011. Where it is in the process of testing of whats in not just the now but in relation to the move FIRST TO/FROM 2015L THEN W MOVE TO 2011H and when it moves to S or R from the opposite what that does to the short term momo n whats untested by doing so and how has to move.

Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post

The pops you see before lod was the process to generate short term bull momo by exhausting levels of resistance so when it captures what was last lost it can bypass whats TESTED AS POSSIBLE LEVELS OF R..JUST 1323.3-23.7 ISNT TESTED. So below 29.7 must be exhausted

Thanked by:

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 682

@Maricas69,

Can you do a breakdown of the ES market in the same manner you did the GC market?

You have an incredible insight into kewltech: levels, legs, momentum, and tested/untested.

Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Maricas69
Toronto

TheTradeSlinger View Post
@Maricas69,

Can you do a breakdown of the ES market in the same manner you did the GC market?

You have an incredible insight into kewltech levels, legs, momentum, and tested/untested.

Thanks!

Not necessarily Kewltech levels..just saw some posts on subject and looked and its basically how mkts, whatever it is, be futures, fx, individual stock etc moves. By moving to S or R what that does to momo and what MUST HAPPEN EITHER BEFORE OR AFTER ITS HIT to shift/reverse momo so it can react and go to opposite

Thanked by:
Eug911
Thailand

Here is my understanding of the Longer term trend / progression for GC.

Daily Chart shows these last tests at 1362 as us testing for the third time the Support that we failed to gain back in 2016 highs. We have been testing this area with less momentum each time.

We still have the leg start on the lows of 2015 untested. So its possible that we will go down there at some point.

I am thinking that if momentum starts waning, the leg start of the last leg down on the intermediate time-frame at 1350 should provide a good down move which may even take us to new lows below the 1307 level.

Am I getting the right idea here with bringing in the longer term trend / time frames?

Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post
Here is my understanding of the Longer term trend / progression for GC.

Daily Chart shows these last tests at 1362 as us testing for the third time the Support that we failed to gain back in 2016 highs. We have been testing this area with less momentum each time.

We still have the leg start on the lows of 2015 untested. So its possible that we will go down there at some point.

I am thinking that if momentum starts waning, the leg start of the last leg down on the intermediate time-frame at 1350 should provide a good down move which may even take us to new lows below the 1307 level.

Am I getting the right idea here with bringing in the longer term trend / time frames?

3xs where in the move u r retracing NOW? I see once Bk in aug 16 SINCE 16H N NOT IN MOVE FROM 18H... what i remember viewing from my cursory view of blog YOU MAY WANT TO READ THAT PART AGAIN!

Eug911
Thailand

What is BK?

Maricas69
Toronto

Eug911 View Post
What is BK?

Bk = back

Last Updated on March 11, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts