NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tpredictor with 22 posts (32 thanks)
    2. looks_two rintin2x with 16 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dyst with 15 posts (11 thanks)
    4. looks_4 RDK91 with 15 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tpredictor with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 matthew28 with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 154,329 views
    2. thumb_up 365 thanks given
    3. group 95 followers
    1. forum 297 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments

Search this Thread

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

lemons 
Tallinn, Estonia

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC
Trading: NAS100

cotradetech View Post
@Raider You don't have 10K sitting around? Prioritize and make it. The cost of doing business is the cost of doing business. Back to my point, you are not working towards to save 10K for something you believe in, tells me a lot about you. Is it equal that the cost of entry now is broken down and anyone can jump in and lose 150 at a time, 20 times before they realize it? We just redistributed the cost of entry into someone else's pocket.

Sent from my iPad using futures.io

Average person don't have 10k sitting around.
If we take average person point of view its hard to save 10k.
How much prioritizing you can make with $485 in month ?
$ 485 per month is average salary in Romania.
https://www.romaniaexperience.com/what-is-the-minimum-and-average-salary-in-romania-in-2017/

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout

kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,890
Thanks Received: 7,338

cotradetech View Post
You don't have 10K sitting around? Prioritize and make it. The cost of doing business is the cost of doing business.

This is an excellent point.

Taking the easy way out (ie, not scraping to get sufficient starting capital) almost never works in any endeavor.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,890
Thanks Received: 7,338

lemons View Post
Average person don't have 10k sitting around.

And the average person should not be trading, either.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
cotradetech
Romania

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 17

@lemons An average person remains an average person if one decides so. An average person in trading is going to be wiped out in the market. Why do we want average people in the market? So, we can steal their dumb money? An average person can paper trade, if that is all one can afford. I sense a lack of truth here, and I come from a very deep place of empathy, truth and loyalty.

By the way, I am working here for $900 euros a month and I am saving my 10K as my only priority and I used to be average.

Thanked by:
 Raider 
Canada

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader & Jigsaw
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: ZB UB

@cotradetech

As an 18 year old student looking to foot the massive cost of an elite US college, I can certainly say effort isn't what is preventing me from saving my money for trading.

Idk what point you're trying to get across; you mainly sound like someone trying to convince others after it didn't work out for you. I was just making a simple interjection because you make it seem like funding sources have no place. Pretty rude too, but anyways, good luck with whatever you're doing. \\\ Just a note, it seems to be a trend where people fail TST then think it's rigged or something, so they go make their own accounts then blow them out. I've spoken with multiple people who have done this. TST isn't as great as being consistently profitable on your own, but it is better than blowing out your own account, which is what most I've seen do.

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

cotradetech
Romania

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 17

@Raider Oh man, I wish I was your age knowing what I know now
You'll figure it out, on your own.

Thanked by:
k7ler
CONSTANTINE/ALGERIA (DZ)

Thanks Given: 146
Thanks Received: 7

any one funded acount ? here

tpredictor 
North Carolina

Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation
Trading: es

Wow OneUp outdoing themselves again! Thanks. For the record, I am not funded yet. I took on a more challenging tryout because of the discount (the 5k drawdown with 9k profits). I am fine with sharing my eventual success or failure to obtain funding from OneUp Trader. I have taken the last week off from trading but hope to make progress over the next several weeks.
-

Quoting 
Thank you for your participation with OneUp Trader and for making our launch a success. We could not have done it without the community's support and for the continued drive to introduce great services to our traders.

As you are aware, we are constantly negotiating terms and upgrading our services and we just completed a major milestone.

We've successfully completed negotiations to ELIMINATE CME FEE PAYMENTS for FUNDED TRADERS and it should take effect within 1 business day, we're only waiting on our funding partners to update their trader agreemets. Live Traders would no longer have to pay any CME Fees and they will be covered by the funding partners..

Hope this helps you all in your pursuit of financial indepence and unburden our traders from out of pocket costs.

Best Regards,

OneUp Trader Team

GuyMM
miami florida

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 54

but NEVER heard anybody complaining they passed the combine,traded Live,made money and didn't get paid

I have heard from TST affiliates who feed the Combine machine with aspiring traders have not got paid after constant efforts to collect what was contractually agreed to.

ibrown 
United Kingdom

Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 5

I created a 14 day account, logged into my dashboard which also had a social board. Anyways someone clarified when OneUp are looking for consistency.

Last Updated on March 3, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts