NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tpredictor with 22 posts (32 thanks)
    2. looks_two rintin2x with 16 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 RDK91 with 15 posts (6 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dyst with 15 posts (11 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tpredictor with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 matthew28 with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 156,277 views
    2. thumb_up 365 thanks given
    3. group 95 followers
    1. forum 297 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments

Search this Thread

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

skfutures 
North vancouver

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader, Firetip
Trading: ES YM
Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 42

TickSanity View Post
Wait... do you mean u exit at break even. But you are asking if now your account on the same day, had it's drawdown limit raised by $450? The answer would be no. It would still be the full $2500 for example. And I BELIEVE.. from what I think I have noticed.. if you had closed that trade at $500..and you are up $500 for the day.. then now instead of your max drawdown being -$2500.. it's now -$3000.. (including commissions).. until the end of the day (5pm est).

Yes that is exactly what I am asking. OneUp has that rule where your trailing stop rule apply to positive unrealized pnL.
Thank you for clarifying it.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
15 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
11 thanks

fesx 
Georgia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ZN, ES, FGBL, FESX
Thanks Given: 874
Thanks Received: 113

skfutures View Post
I don't know how you have manage to write a review about a site on your first post.
Anyway, I have few questions regarding this site you've mentioned.
You mentioned you can qualify in 10 days for free. Are you talking about the free trial?
I do see that they have 10 days free trial, however 10 days does not cover 10 days of tradable days. So, do you mind answering if they honor that 10 days of free trial as the real evaluation?

The website does not have a transparent information regarding how trailing stop works either. Does Trailing stop follow realized or unrealized pnl?
Do they follow Trailing like OneUp or do they follow something like TST or Earn2Trade?
What happens after you get funded?

I hope you can answer my sincere questions as I am very interested in the program.

After reading this post I contacted Leeloo, and will say all questions I asked were very quickly answered. The first time qualifying is basically on them. If you do not qualify you will have to pay for a new trial. You will have to sign up for a 10 day trial using Rithmic. From my understanding the Rithmic data is free during the free trial period. There is no access to Eurex exchange for those that trade DAX, FGBL or FESX.

skfutures 
North vancouver

Platform: Ninjatrader, Firetip
Trading: ES YM
Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 42

I also have contact them regarding minimum account balance regarding trailing.
I was inform that they follow unrealized account balance which means your open account balance (positive) will raise your minimum account balance. eg. $300 unrealized/open profit - didn't hit my target - comeback to entry - close break even = $300 raise in minimum required account balance.

TickSanity 
Austin Texas

Platform: NinjaTrader, ThinkorSwim
Trading: ES, NQ, CL, YM
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 32

fesx View Post
After reading this post I contacted Leeloo, and will say all questions I asked were very quickly answered. The first time qualifying is basically on them. If you do not qualify you will have to pay for a new trial. You will have to sign up for a 10 day trial using Rithmic. From my understanding the Rithmic data is free during the free trial period. There is no access to Eurex exchange for those that trade DAX, FGBL or FESX.

That's right. When I started, I only got CL, NQ, and ES included in the trial. But it might be more now, waiting to hear back. Also, they said they will update a lot more info this week. Including the funded account and Power of Attorney etc. I did see this about the trial. You can spread out your 10 days. And if you are still short in 10 days trading, you can subscribe with a monthly fee, and have 30 more days to qualify. You keep the profits you have accrued thus far of course, you would just need to finish earning the remainder.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-06 13_46_49-Window.png
Views:	422
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	265546  

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,483
Thanks Received: 15,377

TickSanity View Post
I have found Leeloo Funded Trading to be the best. But I have only tried Topstep, OneUp, and am aware of SpeedUp. Sounds like there are one or two more?

Leeloo allows you to qualify in as little as 10 days for FREE, for an account that allows trading up to 12 contracts.
No scaling. And you can trade during news and hold long term positions. (Whereas Topstep you have to be flat by 4:10pm)

If you dont qualify in 10 days.. the same size account is only $195 per month. Resets are $75. I have not found better pricing out there.

With Topstep I qualified for step 1 within 5 days. then paid for several months during a period I was not available to trade, because I didnt want to lose my Step 2 status. lol. Brutal. Plus once I was up $1200 holding an all day position, and 4:10pm hit without realizing and I defaulted my entire account. Leeloo has far less rules which snare you.

My small trading group of friends are all using it and really like it best by far, however I have NOT qualified yet. So I will report back regarding that process once I am. Should be by end of May. They are a fairly new outfit.. so obviously this is important.

https://www.leelootrading.com/funding

skfutures View Post
I don't know how you have manage to write a review about a site on your first post.
Anyway, I have few questions regarding this site you've mentioned.
You mentioned you can qualify in 10 days for free. Are you talking about the free trial?
I do see that they have 10 days free trial, however 10 days does not cover 10 days of tradable days. So, do you mind answering if they honor that 10 days of free trial as the real evaluation?

The website does not have a transparent information regarding how trailing stop works either. Does Trailing stop follow realized or unrealized pnl?
Do they follow Trailing like OneUp or do they follow something like TST or Earn2Trade?
What happens after you get funded?

I hope you can answer my sincere questions as I am very interested in the program.

fesx View Post

TickSanity View Post
That's right. When I started, I only got CL, NQ, and ES included in the trial. But it might be more now, waiting to hear back. Also, they said they will update a lot more info this week. Including the funded account and Power of Attorney etc. I did see this about the trial. You can spread out your 10 days. And if you are still short in 10 days trading, you can subscribe with a monthly fee, and have 30 more days to qualify. You keep the profits you have accrued thus far of course, you would just need to finish earning the remainder.

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

sstheo 
Holladay, Utah, USA

Platform: Multicharts
Trading: MES, MYM, MNQ, M2K
Thanks Given: 198
Thanks Received: 1,490

With the blessing of MES, I started a funded trader chat room about a month ago on Slack.com. MES sent about 20 funded traders our way.

But because of the success of our room, OneUp has finally started a chat room for Funded Traders on the OneUp website. (OneUp has been in business for two years, so our success is the only logical explanation!)

But now that we have invested time and have developed some good friends (some who have since gone back to the eval stage), most of us want to stay where we are, on Slack.com.

So we are now opening our FREE trader chat room to all since the new funded traders may not get to hear about us formally.

We meet daily, especially during the first two hours of the NY session.

I have talked with my co-host, and we have decided to open it up to ALL traders who have ever been funded by OneUp/MES, TopStep, OR any other trader who feels they have reached some level of competence and thinks they have something to add. We are not going to turn anyone away, but we do discuss some advanced concepts and don't want anyone to be lost; so if you have been trading for less than one year, please keep learning and PM me when you feel you are ready.

In the room people do call out trades at times, but the room is much more than a "free trade" room. (BTW, following someone else's trades can be a very risky thing! Everything is at your own risk!). We are brothers and sisters in the battle to remain profitable. We rejoice in each others successes and console after the bad trades (we all have them). We toss in some humor. We try to keep the language clean. We have fun for sure. PLEASE JOIN US. PM me for the link.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

sstheo 
Holladay, Utah, USA

Platform: Multicharts
Trading: MES, MYM, MNQ, M2K
Thanks Given: 198
Thanks Received: 1,490

Well, it's official. Here is my final summary of the chat room saga. No hard feelings. Time to move on.

OneUp is hosting the MES funded traders chat room, and I am hosting the "Ohana Traders" chat room for anyone who feels competent and confident. We are completely separate now.

"How separate?" you ask. Well they blocked my access to their entire site this week!!!

Here is their email to me-- "We had warned on numerous occasions that you promoting your chatroom is not allowed. You had other members of your room promoting for you on many many occasions. Currently the chat/ message board functionality for you is disabled from what OneUp has told us. If you want to have it reneabled you will have to keep your members in check. -MES Capital Support"

I begged forgiveness and made promises. I am back in now.

Even though I don't blame them for their actions, and I am still trading with them, it hurt a little to be treated this way, considering all the positive press I have given and continue to give MES/OneUp-- and the fact that I was the catalyst for getting their chat room going and was their best buddy for a month or so.

And if you are about to ban someone, you should give them a courtesy email. I think they should have written me, "Hey Darth, we told you not to steal our funded traders to the Dark Side. This is what was posted on our funded board 'xxxxx.' If this happens just one more time, then permanent banishment to the deserts of Tatooine will be our gift to you."

Unfortunately, they deleted the relevant comments, and so I can't see the posts they were referring too. That is okay. But I have asked the 20+ members of my room to NOT say anything about our Ohana Traders room on the MES site. I hope they comply. I don't want to get banned again.

If YOU would like to join our Ohana Traders chat room, please PM me.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 kingkahn 
Frankfurt, Hessen/Germany

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: CQG, Rithmic
Trading: ES
Thanks Received: 3

I have extended my subscription last Thursday but cannot log into Rithmic anymore. Also when I login to the website my account disappeared and I have to “upgrade” to a paid account.

I tried to reach them via email and phone but have not heard back since Thursday.

Does anyone know what is going on there? I fear they have or will close down.

RDK91 
Antwerp

kingkahn View Post
I have extended my subscription last Thursday but cannot log into Rithmic anymore. Also when I login to the website my account disappeared and I have to “upgrade” to a paid account.

I tried to reach them via email and phone but have not heard back since Thursday.

Does anyone know what is going on there? I fear they have or will close down.

After reading your post i contacted them to see for myself since i was also planning on maybe giving them another go in the future.

I asked some random questions and got a reply within 10 minutes (after market).

kingkahn 
Frankfurt, Hessen/Germany

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: CQG, Rithmic
Trading: ES
Thanks Received: 3

Thank you for your message. That's interesting as most people in the program have experienced the same as me. I talked with some people on their Facebook page and got similar responses.

I wonder why that is though...

Last Updated on March 3, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts