NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tpredictor with 22 posts (32 thanks)
    2. looks_two rintin2x with 16 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dyst with 15 posts (11 thanks)
    4. looks_4 RDK91 with 15 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tpredictor with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 matthew28 with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 154,224 views
    2. thumb_up 365 thanks given
    3. group 95 followers
    1. forum 297 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments

Search this Thread

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker: S5
Trading: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars
Thanks Given: 1,168
Thanks Received: 412

RDK91 View Post
Did you read their FAQ?

Consistency

In order to allow a true chance for success and be guaranteed placement with a funding partner and more importantly to secure the longevity of your trading account, traders must demonstrate the ability to execute trades consistently.

Traders must have any 3 trading days' net profits total summed up to equal 80% of the largest day net profit.

Consistency Example:

BEST TRADING DAY: $1,000 (net after commissions)

80% of Largest trading day = $800 (Total Sum of your 3 best trading days must be greater than this value)

SUM / TOTAL OF 3 OTHER BEST TRADING DAYS

2nd Best Trading Day: $400 (net after commissions)

3rd Best Trading Day: $240 (net after commissions)

4th Best Trading Day: $300 (net after commissions)

$400 + $240 + $300 = $940 (Over $800)

Thanks.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

dyst 
Singapore

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra, MT4
Trading: ES, CL, NG, XAUUSD, USDJPY
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 91

KahunaDog View Post
I want to know the specifics on consistent trading. I read somethingbto that nature. If they have a requirement of trading 5 days a week, that can be huge for many. Vs trading 2 x a week.

Are you talking about combine or a funded account?

I do not think there is such a requirement of trading 5 days for a week.

But I did hear from the latest funded traders there is now a requirement to trade at least 50% of your volume in combine if you got funded (so if you did average of 60 trades a day in combine, you are expected to do minimum 30 trades a day when funded. if you can't you gotta inform the funding partner), plus some other additional terms which makes me wonder how realistic is it to remain funded unless you are in the 100k or higher combine account hmmm just a thought

ps: and yes, taking a break from OneUP when I found out about the additional terms in the funding contract. I am considering either a 100k account (minimum) combine here, or earn2trade (a new kid on the block) which offers more attractive terms.

Numbers work... Magic lies in the numbers
Thanked by:

dyst 
Singapore

rintin2x View Post
It’s probably rithmic thing, kingjelly is also doing a combine (tst) and having a problem today.

Hey buddy, just curious. When you got funded, did you have that clause in the contract where you had to trade minimum 50% of your trading volume in combine? (so if you used to do 60 days a trade average on combine, you need to do at least 30 a day on funded. else you need to inform funding partner like if you going holiday etc. was told it shouldnt be an issue and was newly added to ensure traders remain active thus older traders do not have that clause).

Also, was there anything about being profitable on rolling 2 weeks basis?

Thanks!

rintin2x 
salt lake utah

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: CQG
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 634
Thanks Received: 542

Correct @dyst

Thanked by:

dyst 
Singapore

rintin2x View Post
Correct @dyst

Thanks buddy.

Tbh I was cheapo Went for the small account and kinda regretted it (after seeing the big swings coming due to this trade war etc narrative lol. you cannot afford to be wrong more than 2 times in a row a day there simply isnt enough room to tank for those drawdown)

Gotta save up for 100k account combine or consider alternative

OpalDragon 
Des Moines, Iowa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: 6E, CL, Anything that moves
Thanks Given: 733
Thanks Received: 232

Quoting 
ps: and yes, taking a break from OneUP when I found out about the additional terms in the funding contract. I am considering either a 100k account (minimum) combine here, or earn2trade (a new kid on the block) which offers more attractive terms.

@dyst You are considering a combine where exactly? You mentioned "here" or earn2trade. Which was the other "here"? Are you still talking about OneUp?

Thanks !

Thanked by:
supreme23
Vancouver

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 9

Big Mike View Post
If you are OK doing business with someone that lies about everything they are about go for it. Good luck, you'll need it!

Sent from my phone

So one up trader is no trustworthy?

supreme23
Vancouver

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 9

cineva29 View Post
Very nice sgarber1973. I wish you all the best and trade well. I do know SAS is not shy when seeing potential, therefor you absolutely got it my friend that's for sure.

Who is SAS?

dyst 
Singapore

OpalDragon View Post
@dyst You are considering a combine where exactly? You mentioned "here" or earn2trade. Which was the other "here"? Are you still talking about OneUp?

Thanks !

@OpalDragon

Hello, tbh initially I was very serious about Oneup (terms seem better compared to TST), until I found out more about the funded trader terms... Imo even the best traders are bound to have "rough patches" in their trading life (weeks or months where you end up in red). So the suggestion is if anyone does Oneup and is serious about remaining funded, they need to consider those terms -> they should be doing the 100k account minimum and only trading 1 lot. with the 30k/50k option, there just isn't any room for leeway.

Personally speaking, earn2trade has been updating and improving their terms, and out of the whole bunch it does give the best odds for surviving long term. Therefore, I am more interested in Gauntlet (by earn2trade) now

Thanked by:
 RDK91 
Antwerp

dyst View Post
@OpalDragon

Hello, tbh initially I was very serious about Oneup (terms seem better compared to TST), until I found out more about the funded trader terms... Imo even the best traders are bound to have "rough patches" in their trading life (weeks or months where you end up in red). So the suggestion is if anyone does Oneup and is serious about remaining funded, they need to consider those terms -> they should be doing the 100k account minimum and only trading 1 lot. with the 30k/50k option, there just isn't any room for leeway.

Personally speaking, earn2trade has been updating and improving their terms, and out of the whole bunch it does give the best odds for surviving long term. Therefore, I am more interested in Gauntlet (by earn2trade) now

Your profile says you are located in Singapore, i thought Earn2trade was only for US residents?

Last Updated on March 3, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts