NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tpredictor with 22 posts (32 thanks)
    2. looks_two rintin2x with 16 posts (11 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dyst with 15 posts (11 thanks)
    4. looks_4 RDK91 with 15 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tpredictor with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 matthew28 with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 154,224 views
    2. thumb_up 365 thanks given
    3. group 95 followers
    1. forum 297 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments

Search this Thread

OneUp Trader / MES Capital / FuturesProfile (the owner lies about his identity)

sgarber1973 
Denver co

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: Cl
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I have never posted anything on this website but feel I need to since I have experience working with Futuresprofile.com and SAS. He set me up with a 20 day free trial to prove my trading skill before he funds me. He has not asked me for any money. I am halfway through the trial and looking forward to getting funded. I know of two other people who recommended SAS who are honest and I respect their opinions. I am not too sure what this post will do but I have found through experience that I have to make my own opinions. As of now I have not sent him any money and as long as that continues and he gives me a funded account I don't see how this is a scam. I can keep everybody posted through this process and l will give you all my honest opinion.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 MeanBean 
San Francisco, CA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: my fist
Broker: DDT
Trading: cement
Thanks Given: 39
Thanks Received: 56

futuresprofile.com is already registered*

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to InterNIC | The Internet's Network Information Center
for detailed information.

Domain Name: FUTURESPROFILE.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: https://www.godaddy.com/
Name Server: NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 01-sep-2015
Creation Date: 01-sep-2015

Expiration Date: 01-sep-2020

again--> Creation Date: 01-sep-2015

the meanest bean of all,
MeanBean
 umbajwa12 
New Delhi

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Index Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2

I don't know why SAS75 did not come forward with his identity for being the owner of Futureprofile website but all i can say is that his company is legit and he walks the talk.Started with a demo on his company and i am now managing a funded account - the payouts are weekly with profit sharing @ 50-50. I don't usually do this kind of vouching stuff.But just because people are praising TST and badmouthing Futuresprofile - i thought i would pitch in my two cents.

tabrun 
South Africa

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 33

I have just completed a 20 day free trail to get funded at no cost to me. Free demo account was provided. I was left completely alone to get on with it and prove myself, no marketing, emails,….. ext. and all that BS which is great. I failed to get funded. My experiences was so positive that I emailed and thanked him for the opportunity

Thanked by:
 pepiolas 
Santiago, Chile

Experience: None
Trading: ES
Thanks Received: 8

[Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:37 PM] pepiolas lobo:

<<< First of all, let me say that I have been a long time member in bigmiketrading. I have alot of respect for the owner and administrator of this site but I have to set things straight about futuresprofile.

I got introduced to the owner of futuresprofile through a trading room. I looked into bigmike´s reviews and I still went ahead and allowed SAS, the owner, to fund me. When I got the broker contract (Vankar) to have trading rights, I saw his name and one has only to put his name on google to realize that this is in no way sketchy or a scam.

The way he promoted himself in bigmike was not the most fruitful;however, I truly believe he didn´t do it to deceive. In any case, I got a 25k account with Vankar where I could trade and everyday Vankar would send me my trading reports as if it was my own account, plus I always had the choice to withdraw profits.

I did hit the loss limit so I got closed out but just to say futuresprofile is for real. Everything will be done with Vankar (a broker like AMP, Interactive Brokers or any other major). He just puts the money in so there´s no dealing with futuresprofile.

I will highly recommend you to try it because once Vankar sends you the trading rights on his account and you see who he is (he cannot lie to a US broker and open an account). The rules are more benevolent than any other prop.

I am writing this review because I got pleasently surprised and had to say something about a place that looks like a sketchy scam but in reality is a legit business that may rival and even be better than many other props.

I am in no way affiliated with futuresprofile and I can email people who are interested my exchange of emails with the owner of futuresprofile so that they see that this is a legit futures prop firm. Why this interest in defending him? Because there will be many traders that are suspicious about this prop because of all the forum posts but these posts connote a picture that could not be further from the truth and because I am grateful to the owner that he gave me the opportunity to trade for him.

futurestrader1 
New York City, USA

Trading: ES, CL, 6E
Thanks Given: 81
Thanks Received: 42

Thats the way I look at it too......as i said before....

WHO CARES if he was trying to PROMOTE his service with another name (basically saying, "hey guys look at this good service"), lol.....childish, YES but whatever! If one can get funded (as you did yourself) then why not! THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE!

In my opinion there was no LYING ABOUT IDENTITY, this is not a court of law, just a forum to post stuff about trading....he posted in an anonymous name saying to check out the servive (bypassing some loopholes here)

Anyway it's about TIME someone else offers competition to TOpStepTrader and for FREE too!

Thanked by:

lemons 
Tallinn, Estonia

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC
Trading: NAS100

pepiolas View Post
[Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:37 PM] pepiolas lobo:

<<< First of all, let me say that I have been a long time member in bigmiketrading. I have alot of respect for the owner and administrator of this site but I have to set things straight about futuresprofile.

I got introduced to the owner of futuresprofile through a trading room. I looked into bigmike´s reviews and I still went ahead and allowed SAS, the owner, to fund me. When I got the broker contract (Vankar) to have trading rights, I saw his name and one has only to put his name on google to realize that this is in no way sketchy or a scam.

The way he promoted himself in bigmike was not the most fruitful;however, I truly believe he didn´t do it to deceive. In any case, I got a 25k account with Vankar where I could trade and everyday Vankar would send me my trading reports as if it was my own account, plus I always had the choice to withdraw profits.

I did hit the loss limit so I got closed out but just to say futuresprofile is for real. Everything will be done with Vankar (a broker like AMP, Interactive Brokers or any other major). He just puts the money in so there´s no dealing with futuresprofile.

I will highly recommend you to try it because once Vankar sends you the trading rights on his account and you see who he is (he cannot lie to a US broker and open an account). The rules are more benevolent than any other prop.

I am writing this review because I got pleasently surprised and had to say something about a place that looks like a sketchy scam but in reality is a legit business that may rival and even be better than many other props.

I am in no way affiliated with futuresprofile and I can email people who are interested my exchange of emails with the owner of futuresprofile so that they see that this is a legit futures prop firm. Why this interest in defending him? Because there will be many traders that are suspicious about this prop because of all the forum posts but these posts connote a picture that could not be further from the truth and because I am grateful to the owner that he gave me the opportunity to trade for him.

Question for you as you got funded :

Step 2:
Trial for 4 weeks (20 days). Maximum 3 contracts in 3 markets at one given time. Starting $25,000.
- Make sure your account doesn't fall below $22,500
- Maximum daily loss above -$1,000

You get funded if :
- daily loss is less -1000
- and total loss in 20 days is less - 2500

No profit target ?
You can loose max. 2499 and get funded ?

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,537

Those of you who say he didn't lie about his identity should read the thread. It's only 3 pages long.

He intentionally and willfully deceived the members of the community. I would strongly encourage people to not trust someone who is so brazen about lying.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 cineva29 
Slobozia/Ialomita

Trading: Oil

Hello guys,

I've signed up with MES CAPITAL for a FREE trial last month and unfortunately failed (greed screwed me over). I didn't receive any spam e-mail or any marketing stuff from them. I have a friend who got funded and lost $5k and they didn't take anything from him and he still has another chance to get funded again after 3 months. This is the best win win situation, you are not paying anything to go to trial, even if you lose money after you get funded nobody slaps your wrist. Basically this is risk free and stress free partnership, it's every trader's dream. Another positive perspective regarding MES is that they helped me see some mistakes and received advice on how to improve,all for FREE. Who does that ? Only someone that wants to help traders.
Don't trust my word for it guys, go see for yourself. You'll have nothing to lose.

MES CAPITAL YOU ROCK!!!

sgarber1973 
Denver co

Trading: Cl

I just got funded by MES Capital. I traded for 18 days and grew the account up over $3000. I talked to SAS and he decided to fund me before the 20 day trial was over. My live is account is active and will keep you all posted.

Last Updated on March 3, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts