NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 165,406 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Oriole 
Naples FLA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency Futures, RTY, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 72

I finally got off their email blast list. I've not gotten anything from this dude.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
10 thanks
 successforum   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 3

Hi IQ200

Firstly let me apologise if you received an email from FuturesMasters in error. Our business is not connected in any way to Neurostreet. If you would be so kind as to send me an email, I will ensure that you are deleted from our database.

please email [email protected]

Again many apologies

Regards

Michael Black

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,855

successforum View Post
Hi IQ200

Firstly let me apologise if you received an email from FuturesMasters in error. Our business is not connected in any way to Neurostreet. If you would be so kind as to send me an email, I will ensure that you are deleted from our database.

please email [email protected]

Again many apologies

Regards

Michael Black

Are you a vendor? If so, you need to be registered as one. @bobwest can let you know how.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
 raulinhox25 
Bronx NY

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: ES CL GC
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 13

Sean Kozak claimed to be a funded trader in the collective2 platform. And goes about claiming that he trades real money. But the guy just trades in Sim. He’s gotten so complacent that he didn’t even realize he messed up during his webinar for the candlestix indicator.

He sent out an email (as he often does) of his trade room results. And he even is keeping an excel spreadsheet (clearly a move by a fake trader). He made some $1201.60 in a day, impressive?

Next during his webinar, he’s showcasing the software. Funny part is, he FORGOT to cover up his account tab on NT8. He ALWAYS has that tab covered during his normal daily videos. To our surprise (sarcasm), the account was a Sim101 account. With a profit of some $1201.60.[IMG][/IMG] He’s clearly a sim trader like the rest of the Gurus out there. But that has always been Sean Kozak. Scammer who keeps making stupid software in order to make a dollar. Every 2 weeks he’s come up with a new shiny toy... ummm Lawnmower... to sell.

Oh, and his easy trader software is a genius way of covering up the Sim101 on the active trader section of your charts. Imgur link below to see screenshots.

Those who cannot do, teach!

If you don’t get the lawnmower joke above, just look up Sean Kozak and lawn mower. He used to be a door to door salesman of lawnmowers and suddenly became a futures trading genius!

https://imgur.com/a/sKe1wrw

Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,855

raulinhox25 View Post
Sean Kozak claimed to be a funded trader in the collective2 platform. And goes about claiming that he trades real money. But the guy just trades in Sim. He’s gotten so complacent that he didn’t even realize he messed up during his webinar for the candlestix indicator.

He sent out an email (as he often does) of his trade room results. And he even is keeping an excel spreadsheet (clearly a move by a fake trader). He made some $1201.60 in a day, impressive?

Next during his webinar, he’s showcasing the software. Funny part is, he FORGOT to cover up his account tab on NT8. He ALWAYS has that tab covered during his normal daily videos. To our surprise (sarcasm), the account was a Sim101 account. With a profit of some $1201.60.[IMG][/IMG] He’s clearly a sim trader like the rest of the Gurus out there. But that has always been Sean Kozak. Scammer who keeps making stupid software in order to make a dollar. Every 2 weeks he’s come up with a new shiny toy... ummm Lawnmower... to sell.

Oh, and his easy trader software is a genius way of covering up the Sim101 on the active trader section of your charts. Imgur link below to see screenshots.

Those who cannot do, teach!

If you don’t get the lawnmower joke above, just look up Sean Kozak and lawn mower. He used to be a door to door salesman of lawnmowers and suddenly became a futures trading genius!

https://imgur.com/a/sKe1wrw

Good spot. I don't think this is a surprise to anyone. It is such a shame actually when vendors do this and it happens all too often.

If a vendor was just upfront about the fact they are trading in SIM and said something like "Hey, I trade in SIM but you can trial my product for 14 days to see if you like it" that would be quite refreshing wouldn't it.

- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

Scammer vendors always get found out. It’s just a matter of time.
On the subject of NS, is it just me or is all the SW being churned out by SK just mish-mash of his existing SW hashed in with with freely available SW.

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 raulinhox25 
Bronx NY

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: ES CL GC
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 13

Wow this guy just doesn’t stop.. they keep spamming with emails about how they’re the Netflix of trading schools cuz of their new sub plans. What bothers me the most is that this guy just can’t trade his own money or his own trading strategy. He now trades stocks. But not just any stocks, but small cap low float stocks. Kozak now thinks he’s Ross Cameron from Warrior trading! 😂😂😂

What a joke. I’d rather go to Ross Cameron to trade small caps than Kozak.

Kozak’s bidness plan: go on YouTube, see traders with most views, copy them.

Stay far away from this nut.

Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

https://nstradingacademy.com/mmgc/

Is it me or does it feel like SK is doing a complete circle and slowly going back to doing the mastery program concept again ?

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 1,333

I watched one of his webinars around 6 months ago, the only thing I remember is that he had some exercises for the "brain" to do before trading.... he wanted to make sure that his brain was in good shape before starting to trade.
These exercises looked like kids exercises to check the reaction times to a visual stimulus, it was just exhilarating.

Also every 10 minutes he repeated that he is not a trading teacher because he really has no time for that, he used to say "I have a fund to manage", referring to the collective2 money he (allegedly) was managing.
.... and finally he had sort of a secretary that had his same surname (sister, or wife??)

Draw your own conclusions

Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

I've playing around with order flow delta and some other stuff since the end of last year and have coded up software for my trading work. So this is likely to form my basis for the future.

However recently, I have been getting lots of emails from Neurostreet with an offer of 72% off normal price or $97 per month. It seems they have changed their business model yet again. Pretty sure at the beginning when they brought out this new model many months ago, it was around $400 per month.
Anyway, I have always been of a mind that its worth trying out various things if they can help you in your work. So I decided to try it out for a short period to see how it goes. The fee is monthly for their new mastermind which includes almost everything supposedly, as I understand. I think it doesnt include their trade calls service or personal coaching.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts