NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 165,522 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

iq200 View Post
I purchased Sean's suite of indicators when Sean had his Mastery program. I trade equities and tried to use the indicators but 1) They were dog slow - for example the goldenfibs took ages to refresh when the equity symbol was switched. 2) Taking Goldenfibs as an example, I found another side effect where the GoldenFibs settings needed to be changed from symbol to symbol which defeated the object of the software 3) When I used the print profiler, it was really slow and kept blowing up somewhere in the code when I switched equities in the main trading window. When I reported the issue the support people said they couldn't reproduce the issue. Well obviously not if you keep the same symbol on the screen! Unfortunately it seemed rather random to me also but it must obviously have been due to the software going into some state.

The speed plus the issues I encountered just put me off the software. I am now using the free software on futures.io only:
PriceActionSwing, SumDemZones SwingRays etc...

if it barks like a dog, smells like a dog, it is a dog. Kozak needs to return to mowing lawns and picking up dog shit. At least he knows how to do that.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
36 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
24 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks

Oriole 
Naples FLA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader 8
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Currency Futures, RTY, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 72

I'm done watching them. No way I'd spend thousands of dollars to buy their stuff.

Thanked by:
tmaccorm
east bay n.s.

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 1

Cristian View Post
Anyone have any experience with GolednZoneTrading.com aka Sean Kozak ?

Sean is your Xray machine for revealing the background of what's really happening in the market. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out the puzzle -- what makes price move? Every day in Sean's room, he starts by showing us how to do this -- to see the structure of the market, order flow, and what sort of auction we appear to be in for the day. He's a bit of an oasis in a sea of traditional technical and fundamental analysis. His approach and his indicators are all designed to match his conceptual understanding of how the markets work. But he leaves you to develop your own variation based on his model. Tech support is excellent, especially for a fairly large and fast-growing business. He's probably the hardest working trader and developer I've ever encountered. He's also a very good teacher, but you have to be able to keep up with him. As my focus is learning to trade and not trading yet (live, anyway), I join in the room to learn, which is Sean's primary focus. You can bank on his trades to make money as well. The price of entry into an entire world of market analyses by a guy who truly knows his stuff, is definitely well worth it.

Thanked by:
FireBrand
Lexington KY

Thanks Given: 0

I do not normally write reviews BUT after reading some of the junk here.
Couple things here I see
1.New Traders that do not have a clue
2. Traders that are looking for cheap get rich quick stuff
3. Hope for something to get their money back that they have already lost.
4. Mad and angry people that have not had success and still blaming everyone else for their failures.
5. People not willing to put in the time and trading has kicked their butts. And they are sick of spending money on stuff that does not work and can’t find that secret sauce that does all the hard work for them.
6. Traders not willing to look at themselves and the emotions of trading that they need to deal with before just looking for next best tool that will help them trade better
My review of Sean K and NeuroStreet Product if you do not read anything else. Product works and Sean will help you anyway he can and tell you truth about trading and the lies you believe. The products they have work and he shows them every day. Always upgrading and staying on top of current markets and their products. I spent over a year watching their products everyday show me a edge in my trading that I did not have without it. After deleting many high priced algorithms I purchased to help me see the secret sauce that was promised in the ad. I watched NeuroStreet products over and over have the better edge in my daily trading. Sean or his company never ever promised big daily returns and high pressure sells for their product. I had questions and sent them a few emails before I purchased anything. Sean just sent me a link to setup a live phone call and spend a lot of time working with me on what I was asking and showing how their product could help but that I must have a trade plan and rules!
There is no secret sauce that takes away people’s greed and their deep hunger for making big money to buy all the stuff they see others enjoying!
Day Trading is the hardest thing I have ever done, and it kicked my butt.
I was a successful business owner and retired at 40
Learning to trade and going to a Trading Academy and spending over a year just learning what the school told me would work! Was not getting it done, I could make money and give it all back in the same day. I had to figure out who I was as a trader and put a completely different trading plan together and rules. This was harder to do than learning to trade the market! Over the last 3 or 4 years I have really come to rely on the tools Neurostreet provides as a huge edge in my trading and following my rules. I also started coaching and helping traders having the same problems that I have already experienced and have seen them get plugged into this community and their trading turn around and Sean personally helping them the same way he helped me.
So, if your reading this and your being honest with yourself and your trading and your looking to write a bad review about a product you haven’t purchased or wasn’t the what you hoped for? Think about what I have said and ask yourself a few questions. Is trading and trading tools the problem or could the problem be something you need to work on? Coaching daily traders all over and I see the problem with them and working on that has changed everything.

Thanked by:
Ajco2000
Sandy Springs

Fellow Traders,
If you are new to trading or have been struggling, you are in great hands with Sean. I've found the tools and algorithms used by Sean are top quality and easier to use and understand. Nothing is an exact science but these are as real as it gets. Remember, markets are always changing throughout the day but Sean's tools and approach teaches you to making better and informed decisions with your trades. Sean is consistently showing us how to use tools and algorithms in his trade room, while also selecting trades that align to the rules. There is a lot of teaching and detailed explanation around why we are taking each trade. His knowledge of the market is amazing and he is always adapting approaches to the market, which has been critical during the current environment (politics and COVID 19). Sean posts records of all his trades that validate his track record. All trade room sessions are recorded so you can view as often as you like. The members area provides all the resources you need to support your learning and become a successful trader.

Happy Trading!

Adam J.

Thanked by:
 zimzam 
Los Gatos, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Optimus/Rithmic, Kinetick
Trading: CL, NQ, GC, 6E
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 4

AHHH the wonderful world of online reviews, commentary and general grievances. Sometimes traders misapply software tools and then complain when the result isn't satisfying. For Neurostreet aka Golden Zone Trading the desired results are often intertwined with the Ninja platform which has it's own set of weakness' and foibles. Don't be put off by the first complainer you read.

I've been with Sean for more than a few years through the evolution of his business and tools. Trading isn't always easy but I'm using his indicators to make money in the market. And NO I will not entertain the howling mob wanting statements or other BS.

Sean can give you a thorough look into what's happening in futures markets and does it live 3 days a week. He can teach numerous ways to trade using his indicator suite. Sean is an excellent educator but sometimes goes fast for beginners. He has a good all around knowledge of this business and his indicators work fine for me. His tech staff is responsive to most technical issues.

You should watch and understand to determine what you need from him because he has a lot to offer.

mrted 
Los Angeles CA USA

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Oil
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

Sean Kozac is a GREAT TEACHER and Neuro Streets RECENT TOOLS are FANTASTIC. I can't vouch for older tools that another post mentioned. I've been trading on and off for 6 years (while working), been in many trading rooms and through many training programs. I am always learning and adding skills. Have had excellent training from John Person, Don Kaufman, Jake Bernstein, Rob Hoffman, John Carter, Daniel Roe, DB Vaello and many other excellent teachers.

I received the most in depth Market/Volume Profile training from Sean Kozac (better than that of DB Vaello and Mark Stone of OFA).

Recently I have purchased some GREAT tools from Sean, that only those of Daniel Roe (of Trade the Plan) are in the same league.
Seans latest Frequencies tool (just purchased) performs auto drawing of Gartleys and other Harmonic formations. In back testing and some actual trading, is extremely accurate determining large following moves. This system marks the harmonic shape, trade targets and stop loss. They are auto calculated on the harmonics structure. (it is not just an indicator, but a free standing trading system).

I totally recommend Neuro Street and Sean Kozac to anyone wanting to learn in-depth market structure (education available while subscribing to their low cost trading room).
Every day I spent in their trading room is an education.

Thanked by:

YogaTrading 
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Dorman Trading
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 779
Thanks Received: 114

Thank you for recognizing that what works for one may not for another.
Anybody who spends time in the NS academy will learn a trading technique or two
What they do with it, is up to them, how they process the information falls to there ability to see the market the same way.
Kudos to you for speaking up about a program that is driven with great intentions and desire to teach

mrted View Post
Sean Kozac is a GREAT TEACHER and Neuro Streets RECENT TOOLS are FANTASTIC. I can't vouch for older tools that another post mentioned. I've been trading on and off for 6 years (while working), been in many trading rooms and through many training programs. I am always learning and adding skills. Have had excellent training from John Person, Don Kaufman, Jake Bernstein, Rob Hoffman, John Carter, Daniel Roe, DB Vaello and many other excellent teachers.

I received the most in depth Market/Volume Profile training from Sean Kozac (better than that of DB Vaello and Mark Stone of OFA).

Recently I have purchased some GREAT tools from Sean, that only those of Daniel Roe (of Trade the Plan) are in the same league.
Seans latest Frequencies tool (just purchased) performs auto drawing of Gartleys and other Harmonic formations. In back testing and some actual trading, is extremely accurate determining large following moves. This system marks the harmonic shape, trade targets and stop loss. They are auto calculated on the harmonics structure. (it is not just an indicator, but a free standing trading system).

I totally recommend Neuro Street and Sean Kozac to anyone wanting to learn in-depth market structure (education available while subscribing to their low cost trading room).
Every day I spent in their trading room is an education.

dkwal 
Emmett

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Trading: ES,ZB,CL

What a great room!!! Sean is a trade stalker, always willing to let the trade come to him...Love how he is very selective in trading either long or short depending on the up or down auction of the market. The new tools will only enhance the already great trade room, but as this game goes it's not you against the market... it's the six inches between your ears that will determine if you are successful. There is NO HOLY GRAIL!!! and Sean will be the first to say it , to me Sean is very honest and ethical and calls a spade a spade...

Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

Started getting SPAM mail today from one of a lead trainer/trader (I assume used to work) Michael Black, who was supposedly the order flow guy at NeuroStreet. I never signed up to his SPAM list so Black must have swiped the customer list from SK (xxxxxxx - blanked out my name):

Hey xxxxxxx is this your dream …
Your trading provides you with a chance for true financial and time freedom. Time to live the life you have always wanted. Providing for yourself and your family, it is a true lifestyle business. Commanding the respect of others when you tell them what you do.
Your health improves because you have more time for walks and leisure activities. Your relationships improve because you can spend more time with your loved ones. No more commuting, pandering to the needs of a demanding and unreasonable boss who is always breathing down your neck.
You can work the way you want, take days off when you want, you can work from anywhere in the world. You have a business with virtually no overheads. You can scale your business with consistency.
Whilst everyone else is ironing their shirt for the day ahead, you can slip into some comfy clothes grab a fresh cup of tea or coffee and begin your 15-foot commute to your desk. No more stuffy office or distracting colleagues to deal with, you can work from the comfort of your own home.
Your business gives you the opportunity to earn unlimited income.
Step into reality ...
You are constantly frustrated with your results, your performance is inconsistent, although you are forever optimistic, you can never really plan ahead.
How many times have you withdrawn profits from your account? Weekly, monthly, annually, NEVER?
Every day you battle with consistency, sometimes you feel that the whole world is against you.
Forever determined, you are constantly on the lookout for the ultimate software tools, the holy grail. Forever the optimist you fall prey over and over again to the sophisticated marketers who say “we know you have bought our products before and they have not delivered consistency, but we have new products, new software that you really should invest in, it’s the best yet, your success is just around the corner”. You fall for it every time, the credit card is out, the purchase made, you believe that this is it, this will turn your trading around.
How much have you spent on software, products, courses, over the years? I can imagine thousands!
You subscribe to ‘snake oil traders’ trading rooms to see how the so called ‘professionals’ do it. They look good, convincing even, but behind the scenes they incorporate dubious methods to show results which do not reflect reality. You watch them lose huge amounts of money, but you keep paying the subscriptions because you live in hope that they will come up with that one winning formula. Deep in your heart you know that they are making money from your regular subscriptions not from the market.
You have been there, done that, got the tee shirt, yet you still hold onto the dream of solving the trading puzzle and living the trader’s lifestyle. Days turn into weeks, weeks into months and months into years, this cannot go on, something must change. Today!
The answer …
Meet your guide, his name is Michael. Eleven years ago, he too fell in love with the dream, he too experienced the frustrations of good-looking software that never worked, he too came under the spell of spending money on software, tools, and trading rooms.
Running a trading room successfully himself for a couple of years, he has realised what it really takes to build a trading business (and it is not what you think). He knows that by behaving consistently as a professional trader, he produces consistent results time and time again.
Now it is time to pass that knowledge onto you, he will guide you to the place where you want to be, consistently profitable, not, consistently making a loss.
We have has sat down and identified some immediate problems, and then identified the solutions.
• Most traders do not really understand how the markets move, what causes reversals and the best locations to take trades.
• Most traders do not have enough capital to generate the level of income they desire. Anyone who tells you that you can generate an income of $100,000 per year with $10,000 capital is telling you a lie. So, we provide you with a way to access the capital you need. (Minimum $50,000).
• Becoming consistent, means accepting risk. (simple statement, big implications).
• Becoming consistent means behaving in a consistent way, defining your signature trade, and becoming the master at its execution.
• Every week you will pay yourself by withdrawing profits from your account.
• You will learn to think like a professional trader with rules that you stick to, because you will be accountable to someone else.
• You will maintain a journal each day because you realise and accept that it is impossible to trade consistently without one.
I can only work with a select group of traders, if you are prepared to invest in yourself, I will invest in you, so it requires action on your part, action that you must take right now.
By acting, you will continually avoid the failures that have haunted you in the past. No more expenditure on new releases of software that promises great results, no more looking externally for the solution.
You will trade like a robot, not an emotional wreck. When you place a trade, your heart rate will not speed up, your breathing will not get heavy and you will not be pleading with the market to ‘give you some love’, or praying to your God ‘please make this trade a profitable trade for me, I promise to be good’.
You will no longer get in too late as the market immediately goes against you or exit too early leaving loads of profit on the table.
As you make that decision to turn your trading around, reflect on this, when you work with me your life will never be the same again. It is time for change, and that time is now.
Let your dream become your reality. Simply click on the button below, book a time on my calendar for an exploratory conversation. If there is a good fit lets go to work, if not let's part as friends.

Lets have a conversation

Wishing you good fortune and consistent profits.
Warmest regards

Michael Black
Trading Mentor and Coach
FuturesMasters.com

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts