NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 162,795 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

zimzam View Post
While many on this thread spend their time throwing rocks at Kozak and GZT-now-Neurostreet, I find their stuff works and I make money 4 out of 5 days.
I'm surprised Big Mike lets you carry on for so long.

Post your certified trade logs please?

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

kevinkdog View Post
If zimzan's reply is enough due diligence for you, you are going to be in trouble.

Who is zimzam anyway ? Kozak

Thanked by:
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

zimzam View Post
While many on this thread spend their time throwing rocks at Kozak and GZT-now-Neurostreet, I find their stuff works and I make money 4 out of 5 days.
I'm surprised Big Mike lets you carry on for so long.

When Kozak disappears for months on end, reports demo/sim trades as real trades, selsl software that freezes computers and is validated by the scam sim trades, scams 100's of thousands of dollars from investors, has a huge hobbit in the closet, sell lawn care part time, has a family member who is a clever lawyer that keeps him safe. Plus has claimed to be a personal friend of Big Mike, which BM knows nothing about so why would BM stand up for such a snake scamming salesperson?

The sooner this industry cleans up these frauds the better.

Thanked by:
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,890
Thanks Received: 7,338

GlobalTrader View Post
Who is zimzam anyway ? Kozak

Zimzam is apparently making big bank with Kozak, except he disappeared when asked to provide even a shred of proof...

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

kevinkdog View Post
Zimzam is apparently making big bank with Kozak, except he disappeared when asked to provide even a shred of proof...

Anyone stupid enough to follow Kozak after all the evidence presented here would need their head read. Possibly by Kozak's personal Shrink. I think zimzam's promotion of KOZAK is beyond laughable., Zimzan has just recently purchased and not realized the scam or is a mate of Kozaks like SharkIndicators. Together they did some damage to the average retail investor.

We will never ever see a live certified trade account by Kozak or any of his clients/students.

Thanked by:
Bobo
Tampa, FL, USA

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 19

Only looking at his website and YOUTUBE, 2 things are obvious:
- he is a salesperson
- his indicators are old ideas around for years and repacked by him, selling at ridiculous high prices. Just an example, 2K for Fibonacci, a coin flipping reliability, placebo effect in day trading. In the past, before electronic platforms like GLOBEX, no pit traders used Fibonacci and HFT systems are not using it.

Big Mike's Elite Membership is by far a much better choice.

Thanked by:
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

A friend sent this to me the other day asking what i thought of Kozak etc...lol.

Ashley (NeuroStreet)

Dec 20, 23:39 EST

Good evening,

Yes, I saw this posted not long ago too, no we are not a fraud! But thanks for asking.

We run an online school to help traders become successful. We have two educators running our two different rooms with posted statements on our website. ( under Trading> performance).

At NeuroStreet our business model is, trader education, software and cognitive training all components to help on becoming the best trader possible.

Just like I'm sure in your past you have had many careers, Yes Sean has a big sales background until he got introduce to finance and went to university for 4 years and got a degree in Finance. He is also an OTA Graduate.

At NeuroStreet with have a total of 9 employees working day in and day out to be able to provide the best service, support, and education possible. We are always learning, growing, and expanding as any good company should.

With regards to the forum, they are open to the public and now with the internet age, anyone can leave a review. Sometimes I think some people have too much negative time on their hands.

We have hundreds and hundreds of happy customers who use our products daily, attend our live trading rooms and weekly strategy classes. I personally talk to happy customers every day at work.

But all this being said, please join our trade room on a free guest pass and come in to experience it for yourself. We all have options out there its best we formulate our own personal opinion based on facts. Then we can make an educated decision on what is best for us personally moving forward.

Our rooms are closed for the holidays now but we re-open Tuesday Januar 7th.

Here is the link to pick what room is best for you, or join them both!

https://neurostreet.com/neurostreet-trade-room-guest-pass/

Hope you can join us live and get a feel for it! Hope to see you in the New Year.

All the best to you and yours over this holiday season!

Ashley Kozak
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager
[email protected]
neurostreet.com

jmh13 
Belize SA

Experience: None
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ninja
Trading: DC
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 129

neurostreet trading
I was in trial for a few days and watches Raul do live trades and a live account. He takes trades in many markets but they have huge stops. He does show a statement and claims that it is a real account. Any comments/ Please J

Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

GlobalTrader View Post

Ashley Kozak
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager
[email protected]
neurostreet.com

Another scammy duo? Reminds of the schooloftrade duo. Even after indictment fining by the CFTC and temporary website shutdown, they still come back like whack-a-mole. (the shadowtraders lady was also shut down for a while)

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/school-trade-sideways-markets-update/
https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/school-of-trade-and-sideways-markets/

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 jmh13 
Belize SA

Experience: None
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ninja
Trading: DC
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 129

I was in Neuro street room Raul Rivera and it appeared to be legit. The trades he takes are supposedly in a live /real account..but how is it verified? He places trades on his charts in plain view for many markets with huge stops. He does show a brokerage statement from Phillips Capital/ Ninja trader for the year 2018...ligit...who knows. But forget all the bs the most important issue is do the trades work. The only way to find out is to take the trades for yourself. I took the index trades as he called them and there were winners and losers but at the end of 3 day his calls made money. The issues I see is that to trade all his trades you need a large account 250k. His stops are huge. He trades many markets..ie platinum... who trades platinum...really. He uses profile charts and he explains everything he is doing. Very easy to duplicate his trades. Unlike some rooms that say get in now and buy the time you react the market has moved.

live view of him placing trades

trades called in advance, yes way in advance not just a few seconds

real account ...don't know

huge stops

need large account to take all his trades

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts