NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 165,522 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

dk27 
Europe

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

Trading is more comparable to sports than to skyscraper building. I love golf and watch it every day on TV, I know everything about it, but actually I never made a live shot ever in my life, but still can teach you for a fee, pm me if interested

code View Post
Autodesk doesn't need to build a skyscraper to make autocad as a tool and Pixar's Renderman doesn't create a story. I don't see a strong relation between a tool maker and his live trading experience. If one writes good codes and provides a reliable, accurate product, I don't really care if he has a degree, experience in living trading or not. Nevertheless, thanks for your advice. Before any solid evidence, I prefer to think that's a genuine apology. I hope GZT and other vendors in the NT ecosystem to continue to innovate.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
23 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
code
berlin germany

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 6

dk27 View Post
Trading is more comparable to sports than to skyscraper building. I love golf and watch it every day on TV, I know everything about it, but actually I never made a live shot ever in my life, but still can teach you for a fee, pm me if interested

No, thanks! :-) I know I won't be another golf champion even if Tiger Woods offers me a free tutorship.
As a matter of fact, I prefer to see trading as a game to decode what Mr Market trys to tell us (about the future). There's a tool, a skillset to use the tool that helps us to develop the skills to play the decoding game.

mattz   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2,441
Thanks Received: 3,791

code View Post
.I don't see a strong relation between a tool maker and his live trading experience. If one writes good codes and provides a reliable, accurate product, I don't really care if he has a degree, experience in living trading or not.

The results of your account would may reflect EXACTLY the experience of those who you surround yourself with and what they offer.

If you think a product in trading developed by a non-trader would in any shape help you then I highly suggest rethinking that. There is a concept of Practicality and Pragmatism added when a person actually does put his own capital at risk and sees what is good in theory versus a trading it.

This is a general statement not related to the vendor discussed in this thread. I do not know him.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686 email [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

code View Post
Autodesk doesn't need to build a skyscraper to make autocad as a tool and Pixar's Renderman doesn't create a story. I don't see a strong relation between a tool maker and his live trading experience. If one writes good codes and provides a reliable, accurate product, I don't really care if he has a degree, experience in living trading or not. Nevertheless, thanks for your advice. Before any solid evidence, I prefer to think that's a genuine apology. I hope GZT and other vendors in the NT ecosystem to continue to innovate.

Are you using his Indicators? or have you ever used them? If not, join up and then give us your opinion?

Several posters here were part of the GZT Mastery Program with all the indicators, verified back and forward tests, (All BS). Denying computer freezes. It just goes on. You can't compare autocad to trading, there is one huge difference that you have missed and that human psychology, fear, greed of which Kozak has plenty of.

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

mattz View Post
The results of your account would may reflect EXACTLY the experience of those who you surround yourself with and what they offer.

If you think a product in trading developed by a non-trader would in any shape help you then I highly suggest rethinking that. There is a concept of Practicality and Pragmatism added when a person actually does put his own capital at risk and sees what is good in theory versus a trading it.

This is a general statement not related to the vendor discussed in this thread. I do not know him.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Exactly right Matt.

All changes when you put your own real money in and trade live.

Thanked by:

mattz   is a Vendor

GlobalTrader View Post
Exactly right Matt.

All changes when you put your own real money in and trade live.

I want anyone out there to "demo" anything in life and see how it goes.
Demo cooking, fixing a toilet, accounting, or anything else and then try it in real life.
I want to see how far it goes.

Or now that I am in my mid 40's and going through midlife crisis, I think I need an old sports car to look better.
So to save money I will watch all the car fixing shows on Velocity, and then buy a hammer and blowtorch and pretend to weld things and hammer them after but without the car. Then I will buy an oldie on eBay, try to fix it, and ride into the Boca Raton sunset. Yeah right...

Trading is no different. it's hard, take practice and experience to get ahead. It's a complex game of analysis, emotions and the ability to go through tough times. I wish there would be shortcuts, but there aren't.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
Thanked by:
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

mattz View Post
I want anyone out there to "demo" anything in life and see how it goes.
Demo cooking, fixing a toilet, accounting, or anything else and then try it in real life.
I want to see how far it goes.

Or now that I am in my mid 40's and going through midlife crisis, I think I need an old sports car to look better.
So to save money I will watch all the car fixing shows on Velocity, and then buy a hammer and blowtorch and pretend to weld things and hammer them after but without the car. Then I will buy an oldie on eBay, try to fix it, and ride into the Boca Raton sunset. Yeah right...

Trading is no different. it's hard, take practice and experience to get ahead. It's a complex game of analysis, emotions and the ability to go through tough times. I wish there would be shortcuts, but there aren't.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

And the BIG trap is vendors selling false hopes and dreams with their all-new multi-coloured indicators, who are still reading books on how to trade and never actually trading a live account. Its now called The Hammer and Blowtorch approach. You get hammered and blow up your account.

Thanked by:

mattz   is a Vendor

GlobalTrader View Post
And the BIG trap is vendors selling false hopes and dreams with their all-new multi-coloured indicators, who are still reading books on how to trade and never actually trading a live account. Its now called The Hammer and Blowtorch approach. You get hammered and blow up your account.

The first people that introduce you to trading build a psychological frame of mind for you. It is extremely crucial that they sat the right expectations for you, and teach you a foundation that would allow you to develop as a trader. But, if they have limited experience, they can not do that. Those who come under the wings of those people will seek for the rest of their trading career an approach that is based on the wrong fundamentals. Making sure you surround yourself with real traders is key, or read books from those who trade and build a career on it.

I recently bought a book called "Principles" by Ray Dalio. A true story of a trader that build a $150B fund. HIGHLY recommended.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Thanked by:
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

mattz View Post
The first people that introduce you to trading build a psychological frame of mind for you. It is extremely crucial that they sat the right expectations for you, and teach you a foundation that would allow you to develop as a trader. But, if they have limited experience, they can not do that. Those who come under the wings of those people will seek for the rest of their trading career an approach that is based on the wrong fundamentals. Making sure you surround yourself with real traders is key, or read books from those who trade and build a career on it.

I recently bought a book called "Principles" by Ray Dalio. A true story of a trader that build a $150B fund. HIGHLY recommended.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

Awesome. Just ordered that book. Great reviews.

Thanks.

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

mattz View Post

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

mattz;

Summed up quite right. It's hard...extremely hard...not i m possible. However who you surround your self with also matters. Unless one has the uncanny ability to get it straight right out of the box. Nothing better than experience...but many do not seem to survive the experience as it may become too costly or blown-up accts.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts