NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 162,795 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,174
Thanks Received: 101,539

travllr View Post
You're speaking to the wrong person, sir.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

That message wasn't to you, but to @GlobalTrader. As you can see, I deleted one of his posts for being rude.

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
 travllr 
Detroit, MI

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader7
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: YM, FDAX, GC, NQ, CL

Oops, thx

mastercraft29 
central florida

I have no idea who Sean Kozak is or anything about GZT, but one thing i do know is this;

ANYONE asking for thousands of dollars to teach you how to trade is a SCAM ARTIST. They are only after your eagerness to learn to trade and will take your money and leave you with nothing. I have been there and learned through experience.

The truth is, there are very few people in this business who truly want to provide you with good information. If anyone "guarantees" you success, they are a liar or a fool. Either of which should make you turn and run.

If you are looking for the holy grail of trading, there is not one. The closest thing to one is learning price action. However, it is completely up to you to learn how to do this if you want to make a living at it. No one can do it for you. For some reason most people just dont get this.

Josh

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

travllr View Post
Oops, thx

The insult wad directed at you Travllr for plugging GZT. You still haven't posted any trades or your statements to prove how well you are doing with GZT...LOL. Guess its difficult when you don't have any.

travllr 
Detroit, MI

GlobalTrader View Post
The insult wad directed at you Travllr for plugging GZT. You still haven't posted any trades or your statements to prove how well you are doing with GZT...LOL. Guess id difficult when you don't have any.

I noted a previous recommendation to do so. In the meantime, may I respectfully suggest that you mind your own trading efforts and improve your general psychology, rather than mischaracterize people you do not know, and comment on systems you've not adequately explored.

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

travllr View Post
I noted a previous recommendation to do so. In the meantime, may I respectfully suggest that you mind your own trading efforts and improve your general psychology, rather than mischaracterize people you do not know, and comment on systems you've not adequately explored.

We have actively explored GZT and all its software. We do have access to the Mastery Program and have been in contact with Kozak many times over the past 2yrs. The opinion expressed here is a direct result of past experiences.

Instead of diverting the subject why don't you prove me wrong and post at least 30 trades from your TJS Elite journal. 30 is the lowest statistical number that carries weight.

Also, while in the trade room about 3 months ago I heard SK saying how he and Big Mike were best friends..lol. Mr Mike certainly discredited that. One lie leads to another.

Here you are defending GZT and you don't even know what's really going on inside GZT. If you do can you explain Seans sickness? The problems with the software? and so forth?

Attached is a file proving the login.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GZT Fio.PNG
Views:	340
Size:	403.9 KB
ID:	235606  
 travllr 
Detroit, MI

So, if I understand you correctly, you're a current MP member?

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

travllr View Post
So, if I understand you correctly, you're a current MP member?

Nope. A close friend of mine is and it was that person that alerted me to the problems with GZT. So, I had a look at it for them and sadly had to advise they had been ripped off $7000.

Someone wanting to learn how to trade futures is always a good thing, sadly these are the same people that get caught out by these scammers and dream sellers.

The only forum available to complain and enlighten other traders is trading websites such as Futures. io and a few others.

GZT and Sean don't do themselves any favors by not disclosing the problems GZT software has with N7. That should be disclosed to potential purchasers, rather than finding out once they have paid $7000 the software is useless in a fast market. And the signals are a joke.

Thanked by:
 travllr 
Detroit, MI

Big Mike wastes my time. I just posted a reply which he determined was another sales promo. The man, like you, jumps to negative conclusions.

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

travllr View Post
Big Mike wastes my time. I just posted a reply which he determined was another sales promo. The man, like you, jumps to negative conclusions.

Would say reality more so than negative conclusions.

I read your email that Mike kindly deleted. That was some GZT plug. You need to read Skeptical post again. Over 30yrs trading futures and you know what he thinks of GZT.

Fast Markets, All I am referring to here is the US market time slot. Computer freezes all the time. Even Kozaks computer freezes. We are running 2 Falcon PCs, 6 monitors each and a Falcon laptop can run 4 additional monitors, but we run two. 3 data connections 2 lan at 85mbs each and the laptop has a totally independent wireless connection for emergencies. They all get platform freezes when using GZT. This was a huge hassle to figure out (especially since it took Kozak over 2yrs to admit it was a GZT and N7 problem). Transferring the GZT license to each independent computer purely to test everything was a huge hassle. Trading Globex, these problems happen less.

Show everyone here your trade logs for gzt, then you may get some merit, till then you are just another shill.

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts