NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 162,795 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

dralion View Post
I bought one of the many indicators he sells. It is ok. Not worth the price

I have been in many of his free passes to the trade room. He is a nice person but a medocre trader

He only does his trading on sim, and still can't make money consistenly

The best at showing real results is by far Jihn Carter

They all scare me at present. Feel like a seal surrounded by great white sharks. And i certainly don't trust John Carter and Hubert Senters.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

The most important thing is to make sure the “master” is actually a MASTER and that you can actually replicate what he does (good trading like fine art is systematic and a collection of techniques) and after you learn what he does then you must learn WHY he does it. Too many of these guys out there are educators and not traders. You learn to swim by jumping in the water, or being pushed. If you don’t drown you will swim. Really sick of these “educators” that can’t trade.

Point is – if I’m following BAD information, MISINFORMATION, and people who don’t know what they’re talking about then it seriously hurts me! Instead of filling my mental reserves of good information I’m learning garbage and to add insult to injury…. Paying for it. That’s the real scam, not the money lost.

Thanked by:
 hoolio 
Melbourne, Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8, Multicharts,Sierra
Broker: CQG, IB
Trading: YM,CL,GC,6E,6J
Thanks Given: 85
Thanks Received: 60

My two cents worth.

There are some good things to pick up from the five free training videos he provides.

However, there is more value in building your system yourself, trialling what works, what doesn't work, building your own stats etc etc than there is in paying $7000 to someone for a supposedly turnkey package.

It will never be just right for you if someone else built it and the real $$ is not to be made by SIM or trading two contracts.

Thanked by:
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

hoolio View Post
My two cents worth.

There are some good things to pick up from the five free training videos he provides.

However, there is more value in building your system yourself, trialling what works, what doesn't work, building your own stats etc etc than there is in paying $7000 to someone for a supposedly turnkey package.

It will never be just right for you if someone else built it and the real $$ is not to be made by SIM or trading two contracts.

I've been studying this system for sometime now. At times I have made strong comments in regards to sim trading etc.

This system is in fact very powerful, and the reason I can say that is over the past 2 months I have been following a well known live pro trader tape reading and his numbers from reading the tape, dom are most times the same numbers that the SDV zones print, sometimes the SDV zones are actually better. But learning entry, risk , the price action around the zone or number is another thing. There is no doubt GZT software is extremely powerful, whether its worth $7000 is up to the individual, however the support and content of the Mastery Course is of a high standard.

The other thing and it's been mentioned here thousands of times. Every aspiring trader has to learn a method that suits themselves, what they're trading, the timezone, psychological makeup and all the rest. There is not one turnkey solution for all.

Thanked by:
 gdstuart 
Hammonton NJ

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NT Continuum
Trading: Indexes (Indices?)
Thanks Given: 164
Thanks Received: 71

GlobalTrader View Post
I've been studying this system for sometime now. At times I have made strong comments in regards to sim trading etc.

Agreed, glad to see you're flexible in your views on GZT.

I've been studying GZT and also learning Bloodhound and Blackbird. Sean Kozak did a webinar under Shark's sponsorship last week and offered an attractive package for $1600 (if you already own BH) or $2000 to include BH with his templates etc. Offer details are below; as usual it expires tonight at midnight and I'm not going to hop on board that fast.

The $7000 price tag is still in effect for what he calls the Mastery program. How that differs from the $2000 package is still unclear to me and I'm sending him some questions to clarify that.

In his recent (since July 2016) YouTube's he states repeatedly that he's trading live capital, not Sim. So the SIM vs. Real Money argument is moot, assuming he's truthful.

More later as I get into this deeper. The "free passes" to the training room are for Wed. and Thu. mornings where presumably he will do a little more education along with trade setups. I'm signed up and will see how it goes.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-11-12_10-13-01.gif
Views:	409
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	221078  
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

gdstuart View Post
Agreed, glad to see you're flexible in your views on GZT.

I've been studying GZT and also learning Bloodhound and Blackbird. Sean Kozak did a webinar under Shark's sponsorship last week and offered an attractive package for $1600 (if you already own BH) or $2000 to include BH with his templates etc. Offer details are below; as usual it expires tonight at midnight and I'm not going to hop on board that fast.

The $7000 price tag is still in effect for what he calls the Mastery program. How that differs from the $2000 package is still unclear to me and I'm sending him some questions to clarify that.

In his recent (since July 2016) YouTube's he states repeatedly that he's trading live capital, not Sim. So the SIM vs. Real Money argument is moot, assuming he's truthful.

More later as I get into this deeper. The "free passes" to the training room are for Wed. and Thu. mornings where presumably he will do a little more education along with trade setups. I'm signed up and will see how it goes.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

the program is close to OFA with a fib, indicator..the delta and trap- ed indicator on the foot print looks like the grail...but it is not..you would need to use foot prints for 3 months to figure that out. there is no grail foot prints,,,ever thing he has can be found in the indicator download .. here.. gom is free foot prints and there are others...start with the free ones,,they want run out of the 7000 ones.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

people selling foot print charts make a leap of faith that all orders executed on the bid are buyers and all on the ask are sellers. if i use a limited order to buy and the q executes it on the ask ...am i am a seller ? for that idea to fly all the orders would need market orders. 70% of the trading volume are blots are they using market orders. now i am not saying there useless . and if there is a large number on one side vs the other there is truth to there idea but it may not be as big as you think. if you trade futures there is a spreed between the futures market and the cash market. they call that the prem. if it gets extended blots will kick in and trade the spreed. so on a probe in one direction or the other if there are large orders stuck on the tail end of the move are the blots stuck traders . some times but you would see this kind of info has limited value. you would find this stuff out in a few months after buying the farm on these kind of foot print products .ever vendor is selling them now... there hot ...a gold rush for vendor. i have bought some 10,000 foot prints my self 6 years ago. dont do it ...use the free ones in the down load area.

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

GlobalTrader View Post
I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I retract that statement because the surprise may not be what you hoped for.

Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

GlobalTrader View Post
They all scare me at present. Feel like a seal surrounded by great white sharks. And i certainly don't trust John Carter and Hubert Senters.

I don't trust Carter and Senters with a bargepole since the days they took the squeeze indicator from the Tradestation forums and made it their own.
Between them Carter has slightly more credibility but I'd NEVER buy anything from these two weasels.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts