NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 162,795 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

mozola 
Los Angeles USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Optimus Futures
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 19

GlobalTrader View Post
Its a shame people like you are given a forum to post BS. If his method works so well then you won't have any problems posting your REAL trades. Go and spam somewhere else. Grow up.

You call my post spam while you're accusing others? And i'm attacking you? You dont even put your name under your posts, isn't it a shame? How do you call yourself a trader?

This is the problem with most of forums. No education, no help for beginners or amateurs, mostly just empty words and shamless fake accusation about anything, fighting about personal views and such, but never a proof.

Even if the vendor was valuable, it doesn't matter. What matters is how disrespectfully can you talk to others and call anyone spam or scam, behind your empty words there is nothing, just fake personality.

Like yourself, i've never seen any helpful post from you, of course, only just showing off and attacking others when you don't like their posts.

What's your point? This is how you help others, spreading your empty and bottomless nonsense to show off your broken mind?

I grew up and trading live with real money, aiming to make a nice living out of it, i have no unrealistic dreams. How about youself? Any success?

Do you have a name at all? Or better hiding behind a fake forum name?

Zolie

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

mozola View Post
You call my post spam while gfyou're accusing others? And i'm attacking you? You dont even put your name under your posts, isn't it a shame? How do you call yourself a trader?

This is the problem with most of forums. No education, no help for beginners or amateurs, mostly just empty words and shamless fake words about anything, fighting about personal views and such, but never a proof.

Like yourself, i've never seen any helpful post from you, of course, only just showing off and attacking others when you don't like their posts.

I take note that you post your full real name also. It was me who busted Kozaks scam and you don't see that as useful? Why? Most likely because you're in the same shit pond.

You post like you're some legendary trader. If that's the case show us all your trade logs. Man up.

If you actually believe that reading forums as a form of education then that certainly proves you have no idea of trading.

By the way, just in case you don't know. The market just closed for the week..lmao.

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,447
Thanks Received: 15,291

@mozola and @GlobalTrader

I already asked you once to refrain from personal attacks. Please remember the rules of the forum

Quoting 
futures.io welcomes discussion and debate on its forums so long as it is kept positive.

Thanked by:

mozola 
Los Angeles USA

GlobalTrader View Post
I take note that you post your full real name also. It was me who busted Kozaks scam and you don't see that as useful? Why? Most likely because you're in the same shit pond.

You post like you're some legendary trader. If that's the case show us all your trade logs. Man up.

If you actually believe that reading forums as a form of education then that certainly proves you have no idea of trading.

By the way, just in case you don't know. The market just closed for the week..lmao.

I dont know, who's Kozak and why are you acting like the superhero of the traders.

Between you and me, you must be in the "shit pond", otherwise why would you so pathetically low self esteem?
What do you try to prove without any proofs or provements, throwing empty and disrespectful opinions to anyone who disagree with you?

How come, that the only proof is the trading statement? If you were a mastermind, you should know, that the same strategy / system should work for one, while the other one makes losses. Opinions and point of views (definately for supply/demand) can be so totally different, we dont have the same personality.

Also, for a scambuster mind like yourself should know, that selling education is not the same as selling fake statements. From a vendor, who sells education, how could you expect showing a statement? Of what? A statement about his personal trading based of his personal decisions? How ever could that be the same as any other people's choice or understand of the markets? How can you be successful and profitable, if you cannot or do not understand many subjective / objective things?

I'm so suprised, that this otherwise great forum let you get away with your hateful and baseless claims. No matter if you're right or not.

I let you back to your playground to throw more shit to others, until hopefully the mods will kick you out.

Well, according to your comments "grow up", "man up", asking for statements and such only shows a low self esteem personality, lacking of any kind of intelligence. Others like you just stuck on forums and trying to show intelligence, when there is non.

If you were anything else, then a person with an cheap empty mind, you should be able to differenciate from good to bad - just by looking at it or spending some time to understand the concept. Instead, you're asking for proofs and put on the fire started you. Congratulation.

Such a shame.

Zolie

mozola 
Los Angeles USA

xplorer View Post

I already asked you once to refrain from personal attacks. Please remember the rules of the forum

Respectfully, if one can talk such a disrespectful way, wouldn't the other allowed to the same pathetic way?

I'm done, i said what i wanted.

Best regards,

Zolie

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

xplorer View Post

Sorry about that. It was mozola that attacked me and i felt a need to respond.

He claims I don't trade etc. So I have attached a pic of my trade room. The six screens to the right are configured to trade fast markets such as CL, FX, ES, and Bonds. The laptop to the right with another 2 screens is for backtesting/forward testing and strategy building. The other laptop is independent of the other two for the sole reason that if internet or power outage[
i can see communicate with my brokers and execute trades etc. This system has 3 individual internet connections.

IMG]https://nexusfi.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=263472[/IMG]

All computers are Falcon Trading Computers.

I've been trading since 1992 when we use to draw our own charts. I've also been ripped off by many charlatans and don't mind calling them to task. I'm not selling anything, but if i was I would be prepared to show my verified trade logs. And that should be the case with anyone selling trading software or ideas.
Its also my belief that Ninja Trader, as well as Futures io, should make vendors selling a product more accountable.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Global Trade room.PNG
Views:	258
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	263472  
Thanked by:

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

xplorer View Post
Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Just noticed your warning. Missed it. I must have been trading.

mozola 
Los Angeles USA

GlobalTrader View Post
15 posts since 2014? Can you learn to spell correctly please, it makes difficult reading. Cheers.

Cheers.

mozola 
Los Angeles USA

GlobalTrader View Post
Sorry about that. It was mozola that attacked me and i felt a need to respond.

He claims I don't trade etc. So I have attached a pic of my trade room. The six screens to the right are configured to trade fast markets such as CL, FX, ES, and Bonds. The laptop to the right with another 2 screens is for backtesting/forward testing and strategy building. The other laptop is independent of the other two for the sole reason that if internet or power outage[
i can see communicate with my brokers and execute trades etc. This system has 3 individual internet connections.

IMG]https://nexusfi.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=263472[/IMG]

All computers are Falcon Trading Computers.

I've been trading since 1992 when we use to draw our own charts. I've also been ripped off by many charlatans and don't mind calling them to task. I'm not selling anything, but if i was I would be prepared to show my verified trade logs. And that should be the case with anyone selling trading software or ideas.
Its also my belief that Ninja Trader, as well as Futures io, should make vendors selling a product more accountable.

I'am not attacking anyone. We have different opinions and you just dont like it. I don't understand this show off, anyway.
Yes, we all have been ripped off by con artists, but that doesn't mean all the vendors are fake. Most of them surely are.

Sent using the nexusfi.com mobile app

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,447
Thanks Received: 15,291

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts