NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 165,284 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

DocR 
Central Florida

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP Global
Trading: Futures, Equities, Bonds
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 15

billsingh View Post
VPC levels are same as Peaks and Valleys on any Market profile in my view. I may be wrong. The concept is very good thou. I do not have that indicator or nor I am going to buy it. I do have indicator that has peaks and valleys thou.

The idea for VPCLevels is based on an algo that I developed some years ago. The essence of this method was to look at market profiles and place the values of VAH, VAL, VWAP and POC in memory variables. The lookback period was 21 days. Once that is done you can call those memory variables in any other chart of the same symbol with any periodicity. To date, this is one of my trading methods.

VPCLevels also used swings and profiles of lesser timeframes which provided more levels which were later combined into single lines using a confluence filter.

RJ, who previously provided contracted Tech Support for GZT.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
27 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
23 thanks
Diary of a simple price action trader
22 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
9 thanks
 travllr 
Detroit, MI

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader7
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: YM, FDAX, GC, NQ, CL

I've paired GZT with custom built audio alerts, a Windows key macro, and Bluetooth speaker to reduce time sitting in front of the computer and greatly reducing the number of trades while increasing gains. After 10 months of learning, doing, adopting the well conceived GZT improvements, only now did I feel that my performance is suitable for live trading. (Trying to figure out how I can use GZT in my live Ethereum trading to confirm better order entry. NinjaTrader Brokerage has yet to offer gdax market data.)

Sent from my XT1585 using NexusFi mobile app

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

travllr View Post
I've paired GZT with custom built audio alerts, a Windows key macro, and Bluetooth speaker to reduce time sitting in front of the computer and greatly reducing the number of trades while increasing gains. After 10 months of learning, doing, adopting the well conceived GZT improvements, only now did I feel that my performance is suitable for live trading. (Trying to figure out how I can use GZT in my live Ethereum trading to confirm better order entry. NinjaTrader Brokerage has yet to offer gdax market data.)

Sent from my XT1585 using NexusFi mobile app

Can you explain exactly what you mean by this statement? , adopting the well conceived GZT improvements,

iq200 
London, UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

GlobalTrader - You seem to 'know' what is going on in the bowels of GZT Land but my understanding is that Sean has severe health issues and I guess this maybe from where the company problems are stemming.

As I have mentioned before, I am a GZT member but I haven't actively used the tools because 1) I am on Ninjatrader 8 2) I trade equities. I purchased the tools because I know they have value for me. As you have mentioned several times the tools have a lot of instability issues and for this reason I last gave up again only a few weeks ago after using the latest NT7 because NT7 kept crashing and the bars kept disappearing! Perhaps this is because I change the active symbol on the sheet every few minutes due the fact I am looking at equities. But in any case I do personally think the tools have tremendous value .... if I could only use them on NT8. I was told about a couple of months that the NT8 release was right round the corner but have yet to see any evidence so far. I am keenly waiting for this release.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

iq200 View Post
GlobalTrader - You seem to 'know' what is going on in the bowels of GZT Land but my understanding is that Sean has severe health issues and I guess this maybe from where the company problems are stemming.

As I have mentioned before, I am a GZT member but I haven't actively used the tools because 1) I am on Ninjatrader 8 2) I trade equities. I purchased the tools because I know they have value for me. As you have mentioned several times the tools have a lot of instability issues and for this reason I last gave up again only a few weeks ago after using the latest NT7 because NT7 kept crashing and the bars kept disappearing! Perhaps this is because I change the active symbol on the sheet every few minutes due the fact I am looking at equities. But in any case I do personally think the tools have tremendous value .... if I could only use them on NT8. I was told about a couple of months that the NT8 release was right round the corner but have yet to see any evidence so far. I am keenly waiting for this release.

Totally agree with you about the latest updates, but most of them have been as a disaster and to have Kozak tell everyone for 2yrs + that is was either their computer, data or lack of N7 knowledge was another fat lie. Because he knew there were problems yrs ago yet proceeded to sell the software and deny the softwares issues.. He is still promoting it in the TR..

The very last SDV update prior the release of the Print Profiler was the better of a bad bunch. GZT coding is a disaster, freezes, crashes, the signals are a joke. I doubt if GZT will ever be coded for N8 so don't hold your breath for that one. The general consensus amongst Mastery Students that the "well-conceived GZT improvements" haven't been well received at all. Continued platform freezing, Serious coding issues, No back-testing to validate trades. Even though Sean says he does, we know different. He disappears for days and his staff covers for him. Staff leaving and distancing themselves from Sean Kozak and GZT. Another thing to think about is if GZT's closes shop who will renew your license for the software?

iq200 
London, UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

If they close shop, I will see when the time comes. As a last resort, there are lots of services on the internet to break software

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

iq200 View Post
If they close shop, I will see when the time comes. As a last resort, there are lots of services on the internet to break software

Why worry. It's only money in Kozak's pocket and you end up with nothing. Not even what you paid for. Just another scammer as far as I'm concerned.

travllr 
Detroit, MI

GlobalTrader View Post
Can you explain exactly what you mean by this statement? , adopting the well conceived GZT improvements,

The introduction of the Print Profiler. New divergence signalling. Replacing the Fib levels with the VPC levels. These were all well conceived.

travllr 
Detroit, MI

GlobalTrader View Post
Totally agree with you about the latest updates, but most of them have been as a disaster and to have Kozak tell everyone for 2yrs + that is was either their computer, data or lack of N7 knowledge was another fat lie. Because he knew there were problems yrs ago yet proceeded to sell the software and deny the softwares issues.. He is still promoting it in the TR..

The very last SDV update prior the release of the Print Profiler was the better of a bad bunch. GZT coding is a disaster, freezes, crashes, the signals are a joke. I doubt if GZT will ever be coded for N8 so don't hold your breath for that one. The general consensus amongst Mastery Students that the "well-conceived GZT improvements" haven't been well received at all. Continued platform freezing, Serious coding issues, No back-testing to validate trades. Even though Sean says he does, we know different. He disappears for days and his staff covers for him. Staff leaving and distancing themselves from Sean Kozak and GZT. Another thing to think about is if GZT's closes shop who will renew your license for the software?

It would not be wise for readers to subscribe to your comments about Sean and GZT. Why? Because you're not a Mastery member, and cannot give a credible account of the man, his background and experience and knowledge, nor his commitment, incredible energy and discipline. Additionally, non-members do NOT have access to GZT's incredible video / educational web. I AM a Mastery Program member and long-term attendee.

Sean is a very observant, articulate and astute thinker, in his role as a system developer. He conducts his session with keen intelligence, sincerity and respect. I have not traded his system live, but I have traded GZT with live data for almost a year. During that time, Sean never "disappeared for days," but was there for the class on Tuesdays, and trading on Wed's and Thu's. The fact that Sean documented his trades, and made the journal a part of his sessions with viewers, was key to my decision to invest. Now, unlike others I suppose, I desire to be my own trader. That means, I cultivate my own experience with GZT and gage the value of the tools by the efficacy that I see them provide.

For you to come on this forum, and ignorantly "nasty talk" about Sean - well, I have no respect for that.

Yes, Sean has of recent run into some bad luck with his health. His suffering must be great to indispose him to the thing that he lives, eats and breaths for. I miss his guidance, his discipline, and his energetic analysis. It is because of him and GZT that I've become equipped to step out into this "wild west" without a lot of anxiety. Mastering self is the greatest challenge. We all have our issues. Sean has my thanks and well-wishes for a soon recovery.

Skeptical
Chicago US

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 17

travllr View Post
It would not be wise for readers to subscribe to your comments about Sean and GZT. Why? Because you're not a Mastery member, and cannot give a credible account of the man, his background and experience and knowledge, nor his commitment, incredible energy and discipline. Additionally, non-members do NOT have access to GZT's incredible video / educational web. I AM a Mastery Program member and long-term attendee.

Sean is a very observant, articulate and astute thinker, in his role as a system developer. He conducts his session with keen intelligence, sincerity and respect. I have not traded his system live, but I have traded GZT with live data for almost a year. During that time, Sean never "disappeared for days," but was there for the class on Tuesdays, and trading on Wed's and Thu's. The fact that Sean documented his trades, and made the journal a part of his sessions with viewers, was key to my decision to invest. Now, unlike others I suppose, I desire to be my own trader. That means, I cultivate my own experience with GZT and gage the value of the tools by the efficacy that I see them provide.

For you to come on this forum, and ignorantly "nasty talk" about Sean - well, I have no respect for that.

Yes, Sean has of recent run into some bad luck with his health. His suffering must be great to indispose him to the thing that he lives, eats and breaths for. I miss his guidance, his discipline, and his energetic analysis. It is because of him and GZT that I've become equipped to step out into this "wild west" without a lot of anxiety. Mastering self is the greatest challenge. We all have our issues. Sean has my thanks and well-wishes for a soon recovery.

I've been a Mastery Student for over 2yrs and I agree mostly to what Globaltrader is saying. The software does not perform as advertised.

I bought the Mastery Program after much consideration in September of 2015. Sean is a very convincing sales person but I was cautiously optimistic. I thought I could sniff out a bullshitter but I dropped the ball on this guy. I would have bailed on him a long time ago but there was always the next best thing right around the corner. (Like right now its Blackbird but couldn't launch because the software was causing Seans computer to crash.) New and improved methods of dissecting the market, new indicators etc, that would improve your trading. The trade signals they generate are at best breakeven at the end of the day, unless your lucky enough to catch a trending market, then maybe you might make some money. But inevitably you'll miss the good ones and be in the market for the losers. And believe me I called him out on all his hindsight trades and he had a arsenal of comebacks, "going in with half size" (on the losers of course) , making trades for demonstration purposes only (if it turned out to be a loser), "depends on how aggressive you are", so much bullshit! And all his back testing results are worthless, this guy is just a salesman pretending to be a trader just to make you think hes just like you.
The back-testing results arent worth even looking at since they do not follow most of the qualifiers (weakest-strongest mkts, time of day, proximity to certain levels and zones, etc) that he says he uses for trade setups. After forensically going through his trade logs (which he no longer keeps) the majority of his winning trades happen pre market and the majority of his losers are during the trading room hours, interesting i thought?!
I would express my concerns that my results were no were close to what he claims that the Program produces. I wasn't hemorrhaging cash, but it was a constant slow bleed. He would suggest going back to sim trading to hone in what worked or didn't work, cut down my size, trade just one instrument, lots of suggestions no solutions, just diversions.

GZT can market the charting system with all the indicators and bells and whistles. But the days of promising returns based on adhering to a set trading rules detailed in a Mastery Program that is validated with trade logs stacked with fictitious trades has come and gone.

The con lives and dies with its creator.

I note that your post in another thread were deleted by Big Mike for promoting GZT. Best you get back on your promoting bike and promote your GZT BS elsewhere. You are nothing but a shrill.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts