NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 162,795 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Skeptical
Chicago US

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 17

iq200 View Post
Dear ,

I'm delighted to write this email as we are just around the corner from opening the doors back up for the new and revamped (Mastery Program). The program has been reconfigured under the new name - “Online Futures Training Program.”

We have had several emails coming in after I addressed the public a few weeks ago and I have so much to share with all of you. First, I want to thank all of you for your kind words of encouragement and blessings. I'm grateful for your loyal business and support.

Secondly, I have hired an entirely new team to run GZT. The new team will allow for a more secure organisation powered by a dynamic environment of seasoned professionals. Once we open the doors up for our education, I will introduce them accordingly.

As for what to expect with regards to our on-going services, please see the notes below:
1. We are rolling out a whole new website with a new members area and training videos.
2. I have hired an expert trader and GZT customer who is well versed in our products to run the live training room full-time!
3. We will resume education lessons on Tuesdays and have live application classes Wednesdays and Thursdays.
4. In our on-going quest to deliver valuable education to our members, will we demonstrate new and diverse methods for using our tools. There will be less emphasis on trading signals and more focus on trading techniques, software use, and market analysis training.
5. Rest assured, you are automatically part of the new program and software delivery model.
6. Regarding NT8 is in beta, and once we open the room, we will have our programming team switch gears and pick up where they left off.
7. Finally, I believe in rewarding loyalty. As an added gift, we are giving you licenses to our entire product line. You can look forward to more details as we roll out the program.
Moving forward, please allow my team and me to tie up loose ends so that when we roll this out, it surpasses your expectations. In the interim, we appreciate your patience and understanding. It's important to us to make this a memorable experience. Stay tuned!

Our goal is to have everything ready by early October, at the latest. In the meantime, please feel free to email us with questions as we are glad to elaborate on specifics.

I look forward to serving you alongside our new GM/GZT Team.

Happy Trading!

Sean Kozak
CEO/Founder
Golden Zone Trading Inc.
[email protected]

Round 2. See how many people he knocks out this time. Or perhaps he will knock himself out with an overdose.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
 planetmoto 
freasno, ca usa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja trader
Trading: forex
Thanks Given: 51
Thanks Received: 85

Skeptical View Post
Round 2. See how many people he knocks out this time. Or perhaps he will knock himself out with an overdose.

If everyone here would email or contact SharkIndicators and complain about this scammer they may pull his bloodhound partnership which would be huge considering BH is one of the few programs worth a salt. Let them know they promote him and I believe he used to work for SharkInd

GlobalTrader View Post
" I also wish to thank those from RJ5 Group and SharkIndicators, the team at GTZ, as well as others who did everything they could to hold things together during my absence"

What he is really saying is I'd like to thank everyone for keeping my scam going and covering up for me.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

ch123456 
Houston+Texas/United States

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Motivewave
Broker: NinjaTrader, Oanda, TD Ameritrade
Trading: CL GC
Thanks Given: 116
Thanks Received: 110

I think Sean meant well and spent a lot of time developing his system and thought like any newbie he would just jump into the market and make millions. However, he is new and has not gone through his learning curve. You can tell in his training room when he started losing his butt he was scrapping for anything to help confirm Trades. Last I saw he was using and introduced Order Flow Candles to try make better trades but was still losing. Then he tried to unofficially add chart patterns, Gartley patterns, market profile levels, anything he could all in one session. At the point in time when I was watching, not one of theses additional tools was part of his official GZT system. He seemed like he was fretting and scrapping for anything for confirmation so he would not lose. But he kept losing. Due to his inexperience with all of those tools it obviously did not help the situation and just showed the inadequacy of his system at that point and his inexperience. He is taking all of his customers along on HIS expensive learning journey. I would stay away from this offer if anyone is considering.

It especially annoyed me when he would say, stop crying about your losses and spilt milk. You don't see me crying. I just accept and move on, it's part of trading. He was trading in SIM. Of course he was not upset.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-09-29 03.53.06 PM.jpeg
Views:	273
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	242050  
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Skeptical
Chicago US

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 17

@ CH12456,

Great post. He defiantly was panic trading. I wrote to him about it and mentioned all the indicators he was trying to use at the same time.

All Kozak could see was money coming in to support his drug habit and new home with jetty and boat. You two can get all this if you you follow my trading method...cough,cough. As you say he is an inexperienced trader selling an unproven system covered up by false trading journal entries, lies about N7 freezing, and lies about his ability, qualifications, and where he was taught to trade.When in actual FACT he was a door to door salesman selling lawn care products. Everything about GZT and Sean Kozak is a big fat lie.

His new company is https://learn.goldenzonetrading.com

If you use a terror alert warning as critical not to go near https://learn.goldenzonetrading.com, GZT and KOZAK. Your warning for IGZ, GZT and KOZAK, you would need use Extreme Critical Imminent fraud and rip-off about to happen. STAY AWAY. Hide your wallet and children's saving bank.

Or should it be https://burn.goldenzonetrading.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kozak 1.PNG
Views:	353
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	242089  
Thanked by:
 planetmoto 
freasno, ca usa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja trader
Trading: forex
Thanks Given: 51
Thanks Received: 85

Skeptical View Post
@ CH12456,

Great post. He defiantly was panic trading. I wrote to him about it and mentioned all the indicators he was trying to use at the same time.

All Kozak could see was money coming in to support his drug habit and new home with jetty and boat. You two can get all this if you you follow my trading method...cough,cough. As you say he is an inexperienced trader selling an unproven system covered up by false trading journal entries, lies about N7 freezing, and lies about his ability, qualifications, and where he was taught to trade.When in actual FACT he was a door to door salesman selling lawn care products. Everything about GZT and Sean Kozak is a big fat lie.

His new company is https://learn.goldenzonetrading.com

If you use a terror alert warning as critical not to go near https://learn.goldenzonetrading.com, GZT and KOZAK. Your warning for IGZ, GZT and KOZAK, you would need use Extreme Critical Imminent fraud and rip-off about to happen. STAY AWAY. Hide your wallet and children's saving bank.

Or should it be https://burn.goldenzonetrading.com

Like said everyone here should email a complaint to Bloodhound/Shark Indicators that should do the trick

GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

planetmoto View Post
Like said everyone here should email a complaint to Bloodhound/Shark Indicators that should do the trick

I think that's been done. Apparently, Shark doesn't want anything to do with GZT. Time will tell.

buick 
houston, tx, usa

Experience: Beginner
Platform: etrade
Trading: stocks
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

Received another email back up selling again

For months, GZT has been working with some of the industries top programmers to deliver the most versatile and effective Wave Analysis Software for active traders.

The wait is finally over - We Nailed It!

Interesting Image
If you're new to wave theory, rest assured this is going to be a breeze...We make understanding corrective and impulsive wave trading easy and fun.

No more confusing concepts or misunderstood application. We believe in keeping things super simple...K.I.S.S!

Join Us Wednesday October 25th @ 4:30 pm EST
for the official launch webinar of the GZT_WAVES Software

During The Webinar, You Can Expect To Learn:

Market structure custom alterations of swings and wave detection.
Automated impulse wave counts 1,3 and 5
Automated corrective wave counts 2 and 4
Automated levels and zone display for trade area forecasting
Bullish & Bearish wave count
Custom guide displays for validation and invalidation levels
Custom zone display for corrective and objective PRZ's
Real time & historical wave counts
Enhanced easy-use custom graphics User-Interface
Application for day trading, swing trading & investing
Usage on Stocks, Futures & Forex

All registrants will qualify for our one-time only

special launch price discount!

If you can't attend, don't stress, well send you the promotional details with the event recording.

Join Us Wednesday October 25th @ 4:30 pm EST
for the official launch webinar of the GZT_WAVES Software

Interesting Image

Happy Trading!

Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

So own up. Who's bought the new Waves indicator?

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 gdstuart 
Hammonton NJ

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NT Continuum
Trading: Indexes (Indices?)
Thanks Given: 164
Thanks Received: 71

iq200 View Post
So own up. Who's bought the new Waves indicator?

More importantly, what do you guys think? I tuned him out after about 30 minutes. I didn't see any trading going on.

iq200 
London, UK

Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

gdstuart View Post
More importantly, what do you guys think? I tuned him out after about 30 minutes. I didn't see any trading going on.

At least you bothered wasting 30 minutes of your life. I didn't even bother registering as I'm not interested in the new SW. I noticed SK sent out an email today to extend the 'offer'. *yawn*
Additionally, I don't bother going to these type of webinars anymore where vendors pick out data to suit their BS indicators.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts