NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GlobalTrader with 97 posts (47 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 46 posts (31 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skeptical with 20 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 travllr with 15 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jeremytang with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DocR with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iq200 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 GlobalTrader with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 162,795 views
    2. thumb_up 287 thanks given
    3. group 80 followers
    1. forum 350 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

Goldenzonetrading & Neurostreet - Sean Kozak

buick 
houston, tx, usa

Experience: Beginner
Platform: etrade
Trading: stocks
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

GlobalTrader View Post
Kozak also stated he is a director of Shark Indicators, Bloodhound, Blackbird. He's been upselling Shark for yrs. I wonder how they feel about GZT and Kozak's MIA. EZI Computers another one, which was actually quite hilarious when Nick Vanderburg took over moderating the traderoon EZi sold him a new computer because his old one couldn't run the software. Guess what happened. Vanderburgs new EZI computer froze just like the old one. LMAO.

GZT Salesperson, Steve Wasson must have been aware of the problems with GZT, yet he still tried to sell GZT until the very last day to potential customers. Where is Wasson now? He should have his ass sued also. Get him in court and have him spend his fraudulent fee's from GZT on lawyers.

Was great while they were all making money, now that Kozak and GZT have proven to be a fraud what do you think they will do now. Refund everyone or run?

You said everything I was thinking and seen, I have that Steven Wasson as a Skype contact, he assured me Sean was 100% when I bought the software at the first of the year and Sean went MIA in about 2 months after I got software and u are correct they was selling software up to the last webinar, and dont forget about Genevieve Jimenez with her survey and giving out Stevens contact info to push software. I had wrote Sean and her several times requesting a refund with no luck and never got a reply from Sean. I was informed that Steven was a contractor and I had really wondered if I could take him to court locally not sure if that could be done, I know he lives in CA and I live in TX. To my understand I always thought he worked for the company. Share your storys!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
Skeptical
Chicago US

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 17

Hello, licensing of 3rd party add-ons is exclusively controlled by the 3rd party. I understand that other GZT clients are also having difficulty reaching them but that is what needs to occur to discuss licensing options. We are also attempting to reach them to let them know of your concerns and if we reach them, we will ask them to contact you directly. However based on these complaints and our inability to reach them, we had their vendor listing removed last week.

Sincerely,
John
NinjaTrader Platform Customer Service

iq200 
London, UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

I'm quite mad because I only paid for and added on the Print Profiler to the GZT package just before Easter and I have to say that upto now, I didn't want to believe Skeptical or GlobalTrader. Around that time Stephen Wasson and another one of Kozak's lackeys Mike Bandy who I believe is also an empoyee of GZT promised me that the NT8 release was just around the corner. I just checked and GZT are no longer listed on the Ninjatrader site.
If all this is true then Kozak is utterly despicable. The facts above also imply that @DocR (who is RJ in GZT or Raul Jimenez) knew when he posted last month of the troubles in GoldenZone. I quote from his previous post:

'GZT grew from a few customers to many customers and I was no longer able to focus on my own trading and company. For said reason, and health, I resigned from GZT. At this point, I am back coding Market Force indicators which I use for my own trading and may put in the market.'

So the information in this post and previous posts by @Skeptical and @GlobalTrader makes @DocR's previous posts that he resigned for health reasons sound like utter nonsense. It sounds like there is a lot more going on under the surface than DocR let on and we know so far. DocR knew all the facts last month when he was posting away trying to wash his hands of GZT and he could have come clean but he didn't.
Genevieve Jimenez quoted by @buick above is DocR's wife. DocR can protest all he like but I find it despicable and abhorrent that both these people were in bed with Kozak milking the honey until it suited them. Just shows the integrity of ALL these people.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

iq200 View Post
I'm quite mad because I only paid for and added on the Print Profiler to the GZT package just before Easter and I have to say that upto now, I didn't want to believe Skeptical or GlobalTrader. Around that time Stephen Wasson and another one of Kozak's lackeys Mike Bandy who I believe is also an empoyee of GZT promised me that the NT8 release was just around the corner. I just checked and GZT are no longer listed on the Ninjatrader site.
If all this is true then Kozak is utterly despicable. The facts above also imply that @DocR (who is RJ in GZT or Raul Jimenez) knew when he posted last month of the troubles in GoldenZone. I quote from his previous post:

'GZT grew from a few customers to many customers and I was no longer able to focus on my own trading and company. For said reason, and health, I resigned from GZT. At this point, I am back coding Market Force indicators which I use for my own trading and may put in the market.'

So the information in this post and previous posts by @Skeptical and @GlobalTrader makes @DocR's previous posts that he resigned for health reasons sound like utter nonsense. It sounds like there is a lot more going on under the surface than DocR let on and we know so far. DocR knew all the facts last month when he was posting away trying to wash his hands of GZT and he could have come clean but he didn't.
Genevieve Jimenez quoted by @buick above is DocR's wife. DocR can protest all he like but I find it despicable and abhorrent that both these people were in bed with Kozak milking the honey until it suited them. Just shows the integrity of ALL these people.

Its been long and difficult road trying enlighten people of Kozak and GZT. Everyone needs to contact Ninja, and everyone else associated when GZT. Get off you bum and be pro-active and set your sites on Kozak living in his new Million Dollar + house on your money. I bet he is smiling drinking cappuccino's thinking what a great trader and saleperson he is. The truth is he is nothing but a piece of Dog Shit, Perhaps that's even too good for him.

Another contact

Juliet Persaud
Lead Inquiries Officer
Ontario Securities Commission
[email protected]
416-593-8314
1-877-785-1555

Thanked by:
GlobalTrader
Long Beach , LA

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 81

Sean Kozak
212 Rue de la Sève
Gatineau QC J8V 0K4
Canada

Google earth the address.

And more.

So much BS on this clown. https://www.ampfutures.com/landing/sean-kozak-golden-zone-trading/

Your request could not be completed, as the account you are attempting to reach is no longer active.

Sean Kozak is a futures trader of over 8 years and specializes in strategy development and trading education. As a licensed securities advisor in Canada, Sean has helped (scam) traders all over the world reach their goals of becoming professional traders.

SharkIndicators does not have any authority to manage or direct the operations of Golden Zone Trading. GZT has been removed from our vendor list. We are no longer affiliated with GZT. We have lost contact with Mr. Kozak quite some time ago. If you have any information on how to contact him or anyone working for GZT we would appreciate that info. BUT KOZAK IS A DIRECTOR OF SHARK. WTF

Sean is the owner of Golden Zone Trading and the Director of Business Development for SharkIndicators. Sean’s trading experience came from being mentored by former market makers on the CME & CBOE where he learnt the ins and outs of trading order flow and price action strategies.

I think Shark should be boycotted also. Shark has done nothing to support the customers ripped off by Kozak, yet they were happy to take clients money.

Just keeps getting bigger.

Thanked by:

jeremytang  SharkIndicators is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: SharkIndicators
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: SharkIndicators Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 53

Hi GlobalZone trader,

I'm Jeremy Tang, the CEO and founder of SharkIndicators. Let me set the record straight as there seems to be a lot of misinformation flowing around.

My company has one and only one director: myself. It is co-owned by myself and Zac White.

Sean was hired as a contractor to do business development services back in 2013 when our company was just starting out.

In early 2015, Sean and SharkIndicator's went seperate ways and Sean's contract ended amicably to start his own business: GZT.

GZT eventually became a partners among the many others that we have. Since learning of his condition, we no longer work with GZT.

Jeremy

GlobalTrader View Post
Sean Kozak
212 Rue de la Sève
Gatineau QC J8V 0K4
Canada

Google earth the address.

And more.

So much BS on this clown. https://www.ampfutures.com/landing/sean-kozak-golden-zone-trading/

Your request could not be completed, as the account you are attempting to reach is no longer active.

Sean Kozak is a futures trader of over 8 years and specializes in strategy development and trading education. As a licensed securities advisor in Canada, Sean has helped (scam) traders all over the world reach their goals of becoming professional traders.

SharkIndicators does not have any authority to manage or direct the operations of Golden Zone Trading. GZT has been removed from our vendor list. We are no longer affiliated with GZT. We have lost contact with Mr. Kozak quite some time ago. If you have any information on how to contact him or anyone working for GZT we would appreciate that info. BUT KOZAK IS A DIRECTOR OF SHARK. WTF

Sean is the owner of Golden Zone Trading and the Director of Business Development for SharkIndicators. Sean’s trading experience came from being mentored by former market makers on the CME & CBOE where he learnt the ins and outs of trading order flow and price action strategies.

I think Shark should be boycotted also. Shark has done nothing to support the customers ripped off by Kozak, yet they were happy to take clients money.

Just keeps getting bigger.

iq200 
London, UK

It's ironic how all the people who 'worked closely' and were literally in bed with Kozak are now trying dissociate and wash their hands off him now that their own business interests could be at risk.

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

jeremytang View Post
Hi GlobalZone trader,

I'm Jeremy Tang, the CEO and founder of SharkIndicators. Let me set the record straight as there seems to be a lot of misinformation flowing around.

My company has one and only one director: myself. It is co-owned by myself and Zac White.

Sean was hired as a contractor to do business development services back in 2013 when our company was just starting out.

In early 2015, Sean and SharkIndicator's went seperate ways and Sean's contract ended amicably to start his own business: GZT.

GZT eventually became a partners among the many others that we have. Since learning of his condition, we no longer work with GZT.

Jeremy

What condition are you referring to Jeremy? Please elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

Thanked by:
Skeptical
Chicago US

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 17

jeremytang View Post
Hi GlobalZone trader,

Jeremy

Dear Mr Tang,

When did you learn of Mr Kozaks condition? Which condition are you referring to?

I find it difficult to believe that since early 2015 SharkIndicators had no knowledge of GZTs and Sean Kozaks fraudulent claims in regards to the software.

Is it true or not that SharkIndicators repaired GZT code for it to run more efficient on Bloodhound and Blackbird as late as March 2017? Keeping in mind that Shark had being coding for GZT since the Integration of Bloodhound approximately as early as 2013.

Is it also correct that SharkIndicators were also aware as early as 2013 that there were inherent problems with the integrity of GZT indicators? And the integrity of GZT itself?

It is also correct while [COLOR="Red"]SharkIndicators[/COLOR] was well aware of all these problems with GZT , SharkIndicators continued to accepted payments from GZT customers. Business was was going great for GZT and SharkIndicators and SharkIndicators was fully aware of all the problems with GZT and choose to do NOTHING about it.

Now that GZT has been finally been found to be a complete fraud full of false claims. What does SharkIndicators plan to do in good faith to all GZT customers who purchased your products through GZT?

All vendors, contractors involved in GZT or any other company that can not provide real trades, true statistics, unequivocal proof of performance should be boycotted by the trading community. As for GZT this inculdes, SharkIndicators, https://www.sharkindicators.com/, Raul Jimenez http://www.icinder.com/,"dont forget about Genevieve Jimenez with her survey and giving out Stevens contact info to push software". ,https://eztradingcomputers.net/, NinjaTrader. Stephen Wesson, saleperson who continued to sell GZT knowing GZT was folding.

Its time for all traders to standup against this type of business practice that thrives within the trading community and punish all parties related to this disease contaminating the trading community, regardless of their denials. Vote with your wallets as that will hurt the greedy self-serving practices they have enjoyed for so long. Amen.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB1.PNG
Views:	253
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	237877   Click image for larger version

Name:	BB2.PNG
Views:	275
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	237878   Click image for larger version

Name:	BB3.PNG
Views:	296
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	237879   Click image for larger version

Name:	BH1.PNG
Views:	280
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	237881   Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.PNG
Views:	295
Size:	472.6 KB
ID:	237882  
Thanked by:
 DocR 
Central Florida

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP Global
Trading: Futures, Equities, Bonds
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 15

It is evident that the last few messages show anger, disdain and failure to respect others, as well as understanding legal issues involved in the failure of GZT to provide services to their customers.

Those of you that purchased software from GZT do KNOW me and I have dealt fairly with you by providing you stellar service, which was contracted by GZT to provide for their customers via my company. To be fair, GZT provided good service to customers to about December of 2016. The issues can not be disclosed as they are related to health and would fall under HIPAA rules for disclosure. This has to come from Sean Kozak and NOT from any of the contractors. To be clear, our hands are legally tied as to what we can say or disclose.

This forum thread has become a kangaroo court where non-facts are promulgated by those who do now know or think they know.

GZT was founded in 2015, for the purpose of selling NinjaTrader addons to the public. I was one of the first set of purchasers of the software, which was SDVolume Zones. I have worked for large software companies and my expertise with software, development, large scale deployments is something that was needed by GZT.
I was asked by Sean to consider tech support since I knew the software as well as him. My company, of which you have mis-associated and bismirched has been in business since 2007 with a great reputation. Please get your facts right.

I, indeed, due to the pressure of a large user base did have health issues and I did resign in January 2017. Due to the contractual nature of the original agreement I was to train another tech support person during a period of 90 days which was the minimum number of days I had to fulfill to end the contract. As of April 14, 2017 I no longer had any contractual obligation to GZT, but I am under non-disclosure as part of the agreement.

Soon after I left, Sean failed to provide guidance to the remaining contractors. Attempts were made to continue servicing customers but the contractors finally resigned as of June 15 due to failure of GZT management to provide guidance, support to the contractors. You see, contractors are not really employees and can not act on behalf of the company. Sean has not allowed for disclosure. -- so stop kicking the cat and go to the source of the problem. -- GZT and Sean Kozak.

I have suggested via Skype contact to GZT to release all the software as Open Source so that all the customers can continue to use the software without licensing requirement. No answer from GZT on this venue.

All in all, I too am frustrated and not the ogre you paint, or the crook you imply. The issue with Sean has not been evident until 2017. He can only disclose the health issue and not any of the contractors or associates.

This is my disclosure as to the contract with GZT.
RJ5 Group LLC was under contractual agreement from January 2015 to provide services to Golden Zone Trading ("GZT"). RJ provided Tech Support for installation, software development and installers as contractor from RJ5 Group LLC. RJ5 Group LLC exercised their option to terminate contract services on January 15, 2017. Due to contractual agreement, RJ remained as contractor for 90 days and provided guidance to new support contractors. The last day under contract to Golden Zone Trading was April 14, 2017. RJ5 Group LLC and its staff and contractors no longer provide any services to Golden Zone Trading and are not responsible to any services or lack of service requests from GZT customers. Any issues arising from customers of GZT should be directed to GZT as they are the owners of the software and have distribution rights to the GZT software indicators for NinjaTrader.

RJ

Last Updated on June 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts