NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trading the SLA/AMT Intraday

Discussion in Emini and Emicro Index

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one DbPhoenix with 191 posts (795 thanks)
    2. looks_two lajx with 35 posts (48 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Gozilla with 26 posts (34 thanks)
    4. looks_4 TheTradeSlinger with 16 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one DbPhoenix with 4.2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 lajx with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Gozilla with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 101,998 views
    2. thumb_up 1,051 thanks given
    3. group 57 followers
    1. forum 362 posts
    2. attach_file 199 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Trading the SLA/AMT Intraday

DbPhoenix 
Phoenix AZ

Big Mike View Post
Please provide some details on him being a vendor. My understanding was that he was not a vendor, if that is not true then I need some proof.

Mike

You may want to review our PM exchange on July 14.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
Surprise
Amman/Jordan

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 13

Big Mike View Post
Please provide some details on him being a vendor. My understanding was that he was not a vendor, if that is not true then I need some proof.

Mike

Hi Mike , he is a vendor at T2W and here's a quote from him there :

dbphoenix View Post
While I appreciate the accolade, it is at least partly undeserved as the book in its entirety is not free, but I don't want to go on with that as we're getting into advertising. The precis that I uploaded to post #1, however, ought to provide enough information for someone who's interested in trading price to get started. Those who take to it easily may well need nothing else, except possibly the Developing A Plan pdf which I've also posted (there's also Tim's work on trading plans; as I remember, we each began these efforts at about the same time, and there are a lot of similarities). Unfortunately, few want to go through the plan process until they've lost considerable amounts of money. But that's always been the case. Aside from that, God knows I've made plenty of posts over the years. At this point, it's a way of paying it forward.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

DbPhoenix View Post
You may want to review our PM exchange on July 14.

I just did. My understanding at the time was you weren't a vendor. You said you had a book, but my understanding was you posted that book here and it was free?

It seems I misinterpreted what you were saying, and now that I've re-read that exchange it seems that you are in fact a vendor marketing a product/service on futures.io (formerly BMT). And since what you are selling is directly related to everything you've been writing about, you are violating our no self-promotion policy in a huge way. Something I told you clearly we don't allow.

All this time I thought you were a nice guy but just not a trader. Now I realize you are a vendor and your purpose here is to get more business. It makes sense now on why you would never post anything of actual use or anything that would definitively show your skills.

In other words, just another typical vendor. And as such, you are now banned. You are not welcome back under any circumstance.

A note to the loyal followers of @DbPhoenix : Since most of you showed up only after he did, I hope you are in fact real people and not accounts created by him to promote his angle and popularity. Unfortunately, many (many!) vendors in the past take that approach, so it's always a concern. futures.io (formerly BMT) is a drama free zone. This is not ET. If you want to create drama over my decision to ban db, be forewarned that you'll be banned as well.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Closed Thread

Last Updated on August 15, 2015

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts