NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

MBOXX ( similar to Weis Wave )/Wyckoff

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one zextra with 22 posts (17 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 21 posts (7 thanks)
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 20 posts (32 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Lfx987 with 19 posts (31 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one nttradert with 8.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 3.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Lfx987 with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 138,164 views
    2. thumb_up 404 thanks given
    3. group 116 followers
    1. forum 323 posts
    2. attach_file 35 attachments

Search this Thread

MBOXX ( similar to Weis Wave )/Wyckoff

David_R 
San Jose, Ca
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Something moving
Thanks Given: 2,335
Thanks Received: 2,524

Mboxwave 3.0 is the latest version of the software. Now instead of Delta and Volume on the price chart there is only one number. Mike refers to that number as supply or demand. He has a new algorithm that is used in the calculation of those numbers as well as in the Mbox Histogram, Cumulative Delta and the Xpace. Xpace is a newer version of MPace and is filtered. There is another new indicator X Kontrol. That's the Dots on the price bars. They are varying is size from small, medium to large depending on the amount of control in the Bids or Offers. I find this easier to read than the prior version.
nq

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NQ_010923_FIRST_2_HOURS.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	500.6 KB
ID:	329063   Click image for larger version

Name:	NQ_010923_LAST_4_HOURS.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	571.6 KB
ID:	329064  
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks

drtchock 
New York

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES + NQ Futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 16

David_R View Post
Mboxwave 3.0 is the latest version of the software. Now instead of Delta and Volume on the price chart there is only one number. Mike refers to that number as supply or demand. He has a new algorithm that is used in the calculation of those numbers as well as in the Mbox Histogram, Cumulative Delta and the Xpace. Xpace is a newer version of MPace and is filtered. There is another new indicator X Kontrol. That's the Dots on the price bars. They are varying is size from small, medium to large depending on the amount of control in the Bids or Offers. I find this easier to read than the prior version.
nq

Do you know if current users get upgrades?

David_R 
San Jose, Ca
Legendary Market Wizard

I'm not certain on how Mike is dealing with current users. I know when I got the update he was looking for people to post is social media how Mbox helped their trading. Since I couldn't say that Mbox helped my trading he provided the upgrade for $150. I was ok with that. I find the new version to be clearer, but the software or method is not my issue.

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker: S5
Trading: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars
Thanks Given: 1,168
Thanks Received: 412

theprophe View Post
you should threaten legal action against him, and also compensation for all lost profits, since according to his youtube channel, it works 100% of the time

No where did he claim this.
This SLANDER should be removed.

@Admin what are you doing?

Fall Seven Get Up Eight
Thanked by:

David_R 
San Jose, Ca
Legendary Market Wizard

theprophe View Post
you should threaten legal action against him, and also compensation for all lost profits, since according to his youtube channel, it works 100% of the time

I've watched all of Mike's videos and most more than once. He does not claim 100% success let alone any percentage. In my experience he is a stand up guy.

Thanked by:
 theprophe 
no fixed address

Platform: edgeprox,bookmap
Broker: Edgeclear
Trading: Mes
Thanks Given: 49
Thanks Received: 42

KahunaDog View Post
No where did he claim this.
This SLANDER should be removed.

@Admin what are you doing?

I never said he claimed it works 100% of the time, i was just going by his youtube videos, ok, not 100% winrate on youtube, but its over 95%

David_R 
San Jose, Ca
Legendary Market Wizard

theprophe View Post
I never said he claimed it works 100% of the time, i was just going by his youtube videos, ok, not 100% winrate on youtube, but its over 95%

If I recall he does not give %. His success rate will differ to other traders.

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,437
Thanks Received: 26,276

Everyone, calmness, please.

There are threads where the temperature sometimes gets a little high. For whatever reason, this thread is sometimes one.

Readers may have noticed that @kiasucapital, for reasons of his own, asked to have a post taken down recently, and now so did @theprophe, for different reasons. Since in both cases it contributed to calmness, we were happy to oblige.

I know that when someone you respect is, in your view, unfairly criticized or attacked, the natural response is to fire back. I am asking everyone to let the temperature cool down a bit and relax.

As to "@Admin what are you doing?" ( ), well, now you can see.

Disagreement is usually a good thing, because it brings out differences that in fact may have a basis and need to be ironed out. But where possible, please keep things from getting too personal, no matter what the provocation.

If someone says something that is just too much to accept, everyone please remember to report the post by clicking on the "!" icon at the upper right corner of every post, or by simply selecting the "Report this post by (username)" in the dropdown from the person's username to the left of the post, and tell us what needs attention. We read every report, and we do act on them -- and letting the mods handle things instead of doing it yourself can help keep the temperature down.

Thanks.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
 dmckim 
Corpus Christi, Texas

Platform: Tradestation
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2

I would love to port this over to tradingview if you would be so kind as to share with me. Ihave always been interested in MBoxx but haven't wanted to pay for the tools and another platform just to check it out.

drtchock View Post
Have you continued any work on your take of these indicators?

emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 271

David_R View Post
I'm not certain on how Mike is dealing with current users. I know when I got the update he was looking for people to post is social media how Mbox helped their trading. Since I couldn't say that Mbox helped my trading he provided the upgrade for $150. I was ok with that. I find the new version to be clearer, but the software or method is not my issue.

Everybody that bought the original was supposed to be grandfathered in. Mike circumvented that by the 'testimony' requirement. You should have never had to pay that. That's dishonest. Then he left that and just said you had to pay to upgrade even though you were supposed to be grandfathered in, using the excuse that you won't be grandfathered in until I get the upgrade for all platforms. In other words he started making up the rules as he went along in order to get past the grandfather clause. I still haven't gotten the upgrade because of this even though I am supposed to be grandfathered in.

In addition, I originally got the version for Sierra Charts but then wanted to switch to NT. He now wants to charge me $300 for the switch, when there is nothing on the site about that being the case before you buy.

So Mike started out as legit but then seeing that he wasn't going to get any more money from those that are supposed to be grandfathered, he started making stuff up to get money out of them.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 19, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts