NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

MBOXX ( similar to Weis Wave )/Wyckoff

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one zextra with 22 posts (17 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 21 posts (7 thanks)
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 20 posts (32 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Lfx987 with 19 posts (31 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one nttradert with 8.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 3.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Lfx987 with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 135,817 views
    2. thumb_up 404 thanks given
    3. group 116 followers
    1. forum 323 posts
    2. attach_file 35 attachments

Search this Thread

MBOXX ( similar to Weis Wave )/Wyckoff

mdsvtr 
Memphis,TN

I was doing some research on the internet earlier today, looking for the Weis wave or as similar of a version of it as I could find for the T0rS platform, when I cam across an indicator called.....MBOXX

Here is a link showing the way in which to interpret the MBOXX ...
MBOXX Indicator | MBOXX Trading System

It takes the way in which Wychoff used Volume and time within the waves , to give a detailed explanation of when there was more demand vs supply and vice versa

It looks like a fantastic Indicator, and one of which simplifies the reading of having the numbers of the time / volume traded within each wave, by instead, plotting a blue or red box around that move " wave "

Anyways, just wanted to share, get other traders opinions and also see if anyone has used it yet

Please let me know,
Thanks - Michael

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

mctrade 
Pretoria South africa

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: eSignal
Trading: Oil
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Wyckoff wave now available for eSignal at MCT Wyckoff Wave | Indicators / Tools | , | MC Trading

Thanked by:
 JoeRoss007 
Aue + Deutschland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader8
Trading: Future
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

I use the MBoxChart from
Mboxwave.com

Its a very strong Indicator. Also the brand new add on.
Im looking for some traders, they are using the same Indicator - aspecially by the German DAX-Future-Trading

Greetings! Wolfgang

Sent from my iPhone using futures.io

Thanked by:

rassi 
the congo

Experience: Advanced
Platform: North sea oil rig
Trading: Cl
Thanks Given: 1,563
Thanks Received: 1,199

I have not seen that before but it looks very interesting as it mixes it with vsa. Dax would be my preferred market for the European session. Please post charts and info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 ThomasK 
Marburg Hesse

Platform: Ninja, Sierra, TradeNav
Broker: Infinity
Trading: Index futures
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 12

JoeRoss007 View Post
I use the MBoxChart from
Mboxwave.com

Its a very strong Indicator. Also the brand new add on.
Im looking for some traders, they are using the same Indicator - aspecially by the German DAX-Future-Trading

Greetings! Wolfgang

Just starting with it, had been using the WeisWave-AddOn sofar....

nttradert 
London/United Kingdom

Platform: NinjaTrader, Omnitrader
Trading: Emini YM
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 39

I use MBoxWave tools in my trading every day (mainly MWave chart/Mboxwavehistogram) as my primary indicators - fairly successfully.

There are a number of indicators as part of the package and additional indicators/algos are added on a regular basis.

Make sure you are running the latest version of NT8 as previous versions of NT did not always play well with the indicators.

There are a few different pricing models, but if you want continuous updates go for the grandfather package as that covers everything and there is generally a new indicator every 2 months or so.

Mike, the developer, has always been prompt in his replies when I have had queries, suggestions or a problem (so far has always been a problem with my PC/NT config and not the tools).

There is also an offer for access to a trading room who use the tools every day and provide training, mentorship and advice. The guys in the room are all successful traders (sadly no Trump jokes allowed though), who I feel go out of their way to help you. Although I do not trade the same systems as them, they provided me with great additional knowledge on Wyckoff and using the mboxwave tools in my trading as well as learning how trading should be done.

I initially bought the product a number of months ago, before the additional pricing models were available, but was able to upgrade at a good price, went all in and have no regrets.

I think the match of a great product with training from a great team of knowledgeable profitable traders is a fantastic match and I highly recommend both mboxwave and the training room.

Out of all the money I have spent (wasted) over the years, this is one of about 4 things I've purchased that has contributed to me becoming a better and successful trader.

tomC

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

this new member with this glowing review only has 2 other post. ????? it sounds like it came straight of there web sight. any members using these tools that were green in 30 days and are now trading from Saint Kitts ..please by all means share with us all .....the wonderful thrill ride

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 nttradert 
London/United Kingdom

Platform: NinjaTrader, Omnitrader
Trading: Emini YM
Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 39

If you are referring to me, I was no way in the green after 30 days. In fact, I still struggle.

I did a mentorship with David Weis and have studied a number of Dayton courses as well.

I gave the product a glowing review because that is what it deserves as it is the most comprehensive set of wyckoff tools compared to other products.

The review was my take on the product and I wrote it to help others make a more informed decision.

I mainly trade springs/upthrusts and vwap (best tool is from htech) and I use wyckoff principles and mboxwave .

Use it, don't use, it's all the same to me.

If you like wyckoff, consider the tool, but do your own research.

That will be 4 posts now ;-p

thefarmer 
YORK North yorkshire

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja trader
Trading: GP
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

Follow Matt Bowen on twitter, he is one of the founders who uses MBOX, and posts charts and his PnL daily on his page
https://twitter.com/NOBStrades
Ive just started using the indicator's, and matt's a helpful guy, plus he knows a lot of useful people.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 19, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts