NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

MBOXX ( similar to Weis Wave )/Wyckoff

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one zextra with 22 posts (17 thanks)
    2. looks_two iq200 with 21 posts (7 thanks)
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 20 posts (32 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Lfx987 with 19 posts (31 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one nttradert with 8.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 3.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Lfx987 with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 135,817 views
    2. thumb_up 404 thanks given
    3. group 116 followers
    1. forum 323 posts
    2. attach_file 35 attachments

MBOXX ( similar to Weis Wave )/Wyckoff

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker: S5
Trading: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars
Thanks Given: 1,168
Thanks Received: 412

Lfx987 View Post
Wrong again.

The grand father package was sold with the implication that it would teach mBox. It clearly was not doing this. So yes I feel cheated.

I signed up to learn a very particular aspect only then to be taught something else. This is called mis-representation. Not sure what you are finding so hard to understand.

Let me ask you a question. If you signed up to learn how to trade via the Dom based on a particular advertising, yet the teacher started teaching moving average set-ups, how would you feel? Are you saying you are wrong for wanting to learn Dom or is the teacher wrong for teaching what you signed up for? It's really is that simple.

For someone who claims he has never been in to the room or knows anything about it, you sure are wasting an awful lot of time defending it. Why?

And for your information, my claims have been validated by others who fell for the blatant mis-representation.

Oh and if you read carefully, I have written that what they teach works wonderfully for some, it just wasn't what I wanted as I already had that and was looking to add something else to my knowledge base.

So again, why such a defence of something you have zero experience of knowledge of?

So what if I have 10 posts out of 24 - I am sharing what I have experience of (which others have also backed up) whereas you are defending that which you have zero experince of. So who should people believe, you with zero knoweldge in this matter or those who have experience in this matter?

For those readers unaware...

The grandfather package is the set of indicators. That is what Lfx87 felt cheated on. That is bashing the indicators.
So who is confused?

Re-"The grand father package was sold with the implication that it would teach mBox. It clearly was not doing this. So yes I feel cheated."

Readers the mbox site has an easy accessible page that advises 7 steps - follow his social media, study his youtube, read indicator descriptions, about the reason why the algos print, do homework, read strategy articles and others.
How is that not teaching, the markets?

The room is/was a seperate item.
I clearly said I was not in the room but had watched videos of it.
Did you? I clearly hear MikeS being very colorful in the free youtube videos of the room.

I paid for the indicators.
I am happy with the indicators. I am happy with the support I got and emails from the designer. I am happy with the regular videos of him posting regularly in his analysis using the Wyckoff principles he clearly has laid out in writing and in the 3 dozen plus videos.
He has 7 steps listed after purchase to learn mbox. You can even read those freely without purchse.
Pages of detail explaining each indicator.
You do not need to Buy mboxwave before studying the material he freely posts. From subscribing to his social media, following his videos, doing homework, following Wyckoff principals he presents and others. The videos also clearly showed what he tracked as he goes through his thought process looking at price, volume, imbalances, waves, pace, etc.
So how does the grandfathers not teach?

Re- "if you read carefully..."
You're complaining I didn't read carefully yet you did not carefully read
grandfathers package is the indicators (which you say you felt cheated on) not a combination of indicators and room.

You also failed to read/comprehend the room was available on a guest pass. Then you complain about that as well. He clearly wrote on the site the room is available on a guest pass. This is one example of not taking ownership of your actions.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Lfx987
London

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks Received: 79

KahunaDog View Post

The grandfather package is the set of indicators. That is what Lfx87 felt cheated on. That is bashing the indicators.
So who is confused?

Re-"The grand father package was sold with the implication that it would teach mBox. It clearly was not doing this. So yes I feel cheated."

Readers the mbox site has an easy accessible page that advises 7 steps - follow his social media, study his youtube, read indicator descriptions, about the reason why the algos print, do homework, read strategy articles and others.

Did you? I clearly hear MikeS being very colorful in the free youtube videos of the room.

I am happy with the indicators. I am happy with the support I got and emails from the designer. I am happy with the regular videos of him posting regularly in his analysis using the Wyckoff principles he clearly has laid out in writing and in the 3 dozen plus videos.
He has 7 steps listed after purchase to learn mbox. You can even read those freely without purchse.
You do not need to Buy mboxwave before studying the material he freely posts. From subscribing to his social media, following his videos, doing homework, following Wyckoff principals he presents and others. The videos also clearly showed what he tracked as he goes through his thought process looking at price, volume, imbalances, waves, pace, etc.

grandfathers package is the indicators (which you say you felt cheated on) not a combination of indicators and room.

You also failed to read/comprehend the room was available on a guest pass. Then you complain about that as well. He clearly wrote on the site the room is available on a guest pass. This is one example of not taking ownership of your actions.

Wrong again.

The grandfather indicators includes the room at the time when it was offered in 2018.

It was only after the furor (on this platform) where it was indicated that the room did not even use them, and once of the co-host told everyone, "take that shit off", that it appears as if mBox Mike has removed the access to the room as part of the package. The grandfather package included the extra amount to join the room at the time. Feel free to ask anyone who joined at the time.

Below is an image from the email received when I joined in 2018. As can be clearly seen, the grandfather package a the time included access to the room.

Again, the 7 step training program only became available a few months ago when the situation with regards t lack of training (including in the room) was highlighted on this forum. Up until then, that page didn't even exist.

Watching a video of the room gives you the full picture does it? That is laughable - the only videos of the room put out (I have seen them too) have been highly selective compared to what happens in the room; It's like watching a clip of a pilot and saying you now qualified to make calls on everything about the plane.

Those videos you are so happy with, you should be thanking me and others on here who highlighted the lack of education which resulted in mBox mike Making the videos. Up until then, any education from mBox Mike was sparse. It's only thanks to this forum and to people who were not afraid to lay out their honest opinions that you are now benefiting from the changes implemented by mbox Mike.

Go and have a look at the Youtube list of all the videos mBox Mike posted is there. Look at the dates. You will clearly see it was only AFTER these complaints that he started posting more of them. In fact, when I joined, he had only 5 videos up and none of them were training videos - go check for yourself.

"Free guest pass" - again, you are assuming this was available in 2018 (it was not).

I suggest you take a step back and acknowledge that all that exists now (which you seem so happy at) is a result of the complaints made on forums such as this.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	459
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	299186  
Thanked by:

sienna 
Melbourne, Australia

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Many
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 274
Thanks Received: 123

LFX987,
You are 100% correct and thank you for summarizing the time lines accurately. That was my experience also, as someone who had bought Mboxx Indies PLUS Mboxx Training, late last year.
I too consider the 'offer' to have been misleading (at the time it was made). The intricacies of the NOBS trade room have been aired by others, so I won't add to that.
regards

Thanked by:

Maydo 
New York

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Emini ES

I really think his videos that he is posting are extremely misleading! There is a lot of people that think one magic indicator will make you rich and that's what is looks like based on his videos! Really easy and no losing trades! However, if you know how to trade you know that is not the case! I personally don't care about his videos and how he trades, but I personally love his indicators. I work really well with my style and it's actually really improved my trading. But I implement these indicators to my style. Also, I do understand all of the them and know what they are telling me! But for sure his probably targeting unexpirisce people to buy his indicators based on those videos!

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Lfx987 View Post

Go and have a look at the Youtube list of all the videos mBox Mike posted is there. Look at the dates. You will clearly see it was only AFTER these complaints that he started posting more of them. In fact, when I joined, he had only 5 videos up and none of them were training videos - go check for yourself.

First video jun 2017...

This training video is August 2018

Fall Seven Get Up Eight

Lfx987
London

KahunaDog View Post
First video jun 2017...

This training video is August 2018

And the rest, what is the dates of all the others? After Sept 2019 right? ? So one video was sufficient training and all that was ever needed right?

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Lfx987 View Post
And the rest, what is the dates of all the others? After Sept 2019 right? ? So one video was sufficient training and all that was ever needed right?

Yes.
1 training video is enough.
It's clear you do not understand the video or Wyckoff or volume.

You will keep being angry and anything anyone says will not change it. Have a nice life.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight

Lfx987
London

KahunaDog View Post
Yes.
1 training video is enough.
It's clear you do not understand the video or Wyckoff or volume.

You will keep being angry and anything anyone says will not change it. Have a nice life.

If one training video was enough, why the need to sell the room as well?

If one video was enough, why the need to now produce so many others? Why not just point to the one absolutely brilliant video that explains it all?

Wyckoff isn't the be all and end all - Wyckoff didn't even mention delta which is what mBox Mike now concentrated on, he doesn't even look at volume in his new videos. So please excuse the "one video tells you all you need to know rubbish"

Your vociferous defense of the room (despite never been there) and of a software, the ability of which can be re-created on many platforms (albeit not as neatly presented) really does make me wonder who you really are and what your association with the vendor is? The fact that you had t go through every post I have written on this platform and work out what I said etc, tells me you have deep vested interest with the vendor.

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Lfx987 View Post

Wyckoff isn't the be all and end all - Wyckoff didn't even mention delta which is what mBox Mike now concentrated on, he doesn't even look at volume in his new videos. So please excuse the "one video tells you all you need to know rubbish"

Your multiple posts clearly show lack of Wyckoff understanding. Considering you've been studying it for 2 years, maybe trading isn't for you.

The one video showed plenty. Plenty to build a system on and become profitable. You just want to keep blaming Mbox for conning you. Blame. Blame. Blame.

What other indicator package from the designer updates with regular videos to supplement the original training video? (There may be a couple buy 98% will not). There are now 40videos. He shows his thought process and reviews his trades.

You are a problem consumer, a customer who would complain at anything.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight

Lfx987
London

KahunaDog View Post

So who is confused?

Please stop - you are clearly linked to the mBox service as evidence of constantly trying to berate me.

Look at what I wrote. I clearly said the indicator was useful but that it could be created on Sierra charts so you didn't have to pay for it however I did say the indicator looked cleaner than what was available. You clearly missed this.

With regards Wyckoff, he used volume and on cleally larger time frames. As evidence by the videos, mBox doesn't even use volume any more but an off shoot Delta which is read diffwrently so clearly the one video fron 2018 doesm't even make sense in the current context of what is being provided and how it is being used.

All the 40 videos has been a direct result of the complaints on forums like these, yet you give no credit to those who instigated Mike in to making the videos.

You make it aound like Wychoff is the be all and end all, clearly it is not yet you want to promote it like it is which is nonsense.

Ad hominum attacks on me, thank you. Shoes me I am getting to you with logic and you have nothing left.

MikeS colorful language, outright racism maybr colorful in your book but it certainly is not in mine. As you said, you have never been in the room and had to listen to such filth so don't try and cover it up for what it is. Pure filth and vile.

I give honest opinions, good and bad. The fact you could simply have said the indicators worked for you and left it (you have provided zero proof they do). But fact you are defending the entire operation with so much energy and personal attacks can only lead me to, as well as others who are logical, in to concluding you have a vested financial interest in the mBox operation.

Last Updated on January 19, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts