NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one marker with 14 posts (11 thanks)
    2. looks_two perryg with 13 posts (45 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 11 posts (14 thanks)
    4. looks_4 prisoner6 with 10 posts (34 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one perryg with 3.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two prisoner6 with 3.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 marker with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 112,584 views
    2. thumb_up 237 thanks given
    3. group 48 followers
    1. forum 176 posts
    2. attach_file 15 attachments

Search this Thread

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

kaltrax 
TOLEDO,SPAIN

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,TOS,MT4
Trading: ES,TF,6E,NQ,DX,CL
Thanks Given: 681
Thanks Received: 30

futurestrader1 View Post
Wow, I see a new Boomerang system for 6e futures. Now selling for $1200

The method is pretty much in this video:....seems like only 150-200 bar tick charts and some moving averages! Boomerang Currency Trader - Sample Trading Day - YouTube
Doesn't seem so safe however.

Hi Futurestrader:

I think that Perry G Method is better and FREE¡¡.

A year ago i was purchased the other for ES, and it's sleeping , don't work for me at least.

I was received several mails about how fantastic and how many pips and perfect setups..

Let's see...

Good trading.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 sharmas 
Auckland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Team

Anyone went for a trial or are using this product.

Boomerang Currency Trader

sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

kaltrax 
TOLEDO,SPAIN

Platform: NinjaTrader,TOS,MT4
Trading: ES,TF,6E,NQ,DX,CL
Thanks Given: 681
Thanks Received: 30

sharmas View Post
Team

Anyone went for a trial or are using this product.

Boomerang Currency Trader

sharmas

Hi Sharmas

They don't offer trials as far i know. I was buyed old Boomerang for ES and don't work for me.

I could only receive a discount (-200$) for a 1195 $ price¡¡.... I see too many "Testimonials" about how great is this software, but until now anybody writes here a Real experience...., i have serious doubt if this work.
For me Perry G system still the best for 6E. try it and it's free here for all of us ¡¡¡

Good Trading.

Thanked by:
 BarOne 
San Francisco, CA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, TF, 6E, 6B, QM
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 23

...Boomerang Currency Trader is not worth the money. I got a big discount of it because I had purchased boomerang scalp trader then another 10%.

I would not recommend it, take a look at the video's anyone can come up with indicators then take a chart and show you how great the indicators performed. Now take the same indicator and apply it to real time with a REAL account and lets see how it performs. When I sent an email to Mohan and asked him if he could point me to videos that showed real time trading with a REAL account this was his response:
"Hi,
the charts don't show any different setups than a live chart would.

Everything is the same on the charts I show except in a live environment most of the trades will take 10 minutes or more to pan out as you can see on the vids I send. time scale on the bottom of the chart.

As mentioned in this briefing, I am not a salesman. You can watch the videos for as long as you want and if you want to buy BCT then go ahead. If not then just continue with your current trading process which I hope is succesful for you.

I post the exact testimonials we get back from the recent buyers showing that what is seen on the vids is the same in the live trading.

I am busy during the day operating as a hedge fund manager for private clients. BCT is a side business to assist traders in becoming winning traders. I have not found one system in 15 years that operates like BCT. If I had I would have purchased it and made money. I wouldn't have had to spend a whole year and 1000 hours of research to develop BCT.

I challenge anyone to show me a trader or a system that I can purchase and start making winning trades tommorrow in the markets.

I would love to turn my money over to a winning trader who could trade it for me.....then I can go to the beach with my guitar and relax. But in 15 years I have not found one single trader or system who can do this inspite of all the BS hype out there making it look like there are all these brilliant guys making all this money with their fake trading rooms etc. They only show their good trades.....while overall they lose.

So just watch the videos and decide if you want to get involved or not. Its up to you.

Best, Mohan"

Linds 
Victoria, Australia

Platform: NT, MT4
Broker: NT
Trading: Bund , ASX 200
Thanks Given: 982
Thanks Received: 533

oh dear.....

booker777 
Augusta, GA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Trading: ES, TF
Thanks Given: 36
Thanks Received: 24

Blackrhno, can you clarify? how long have you tested the software for. Are you saying the signals are not good at all. Are you following the rules? I know of some people who recommend the software and say it puts you on the right side more than not but i would be very interested in your full review. Tks

Linds 
Victoria, Australia

Platform: NT, MT4
Broker: NT
Trading: Bund , ASX 200
Thanks Given: 982
Thanks Received: 533

I havent tried this method but I just watched the promotional videos. It must be the case that these products are extremely under priced because as per his claims it will be an absolute walk in the park to be making millions of $$ in a very short time.

Honestly - it continues to amaze that these types of claims can be made without repercussion.

L

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

Experience: None
Platform: NT7
Trading: Chello

I have the Boomerang, have bought a bunch of stuff now almost 2years ago from the I.W.
And honestly about 2 weeks later playing with it, ...............i still kept loosing money

I think that if you want to be a day trader, you do have to create your own vehicle in first understanding the market.

When you start seeing the trading business as an easy way out of the 9-5 working for the big brother routine,
then you r willing to throw everything and anything at what looks easily attainable!!

The truth being,
it is a lot easier to sit down and learn the market first by observing the language of the bars (price action),
and a little by little create yourown strategy using the plethora of indicators available for free here on futures.io (formerly BMT)

As you move forward in learning the market language, yourown strategy will come to you,
you will have that "a-ha" moment!!

P.S.

I'd suggest perhaps you look into the Ichimoku Kumo strategy, very simple to learn!
..............................and much more practical as well

Great Luck & Happy Trading to you my fellow trader

peakskill 
west greenwich, ri, usa

Broker: PFG Best
Trading: gbp/usd
Thanks Given: 52
Thanks Received: 12

I bought BCT back in November and it works pretty well. It's actually a rather simple system. It is different from the original Boomerang System (I have both) which I found not that good for trading ES. However, once I applied some of the nuances from BCT to original Boomerang, I have found that it is easier to spot opportunities in ES with the original.

Anyway, like any other method, BCT will not make or break you.

I have been rather profitable with the system, but I have been trading for a while now and I do filter a few of the trades (not just entering blindly.) Sometimes I miss out on a clear winner that BCT presents, other times I save myself some dough.

I have added a few things to this BCT chart, one of which is available on this forum called anaSuperTrendM1 (which I use as an ATR stop loss or to help me filter some trades.)

If there is one thing that BCT has helped me with in my trades, its getting comfortable with pullback entries. Until BCT, I was always more of a "breakout trader."

I have read through many of the posts on this thread, and while I like a free set of indicators as much as the next trader, a system like BCT isn't just indicators. Rather, BCT is a documented system with a manual and a clear set of rules for trading, which I think would help a new trader quite a bit, someone who might look at all the BCT indicator settings that may or may not have been exposed in this thread and shrug his shoulders and say to himself, "What are all these numbers and indicators everyone here is talking about and how should I trade them?"

Anyway, hope this info helps anyone considering BCT. It's no Holy Grail, but it is a decent rule based system and the signals are pretty easy to identify.

Trade green!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	120109_0937_EST_6E_Short.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	59135  
Thanked by:

peakskill 
west greenwich, ri, usa

Broker: PFG Best
Trading: gbp/usd
Thanks Given: 52
Thanks Received: 12

peakskill View Post
I bought BCT back in November and it works pretty well. It's actually a rather simple system. It is different from the original Boomerang System (I have both) which I found not that good for trading ES. However, once I applied some of the nuances from BCT to original Boomerang, I have found that it is easier to spot opportunities in ES with the original.

Anyway, like any other method, BCT will not make or break you.

I have been rather profitable with the system, but I have been trading for a while now and I do filter a few of the trades (not just entering blindly.) Sometimes I miss out on a clear winner that BCT presents, other times I save myself some dough.

I have added a few things to this BCT chart, one of which is available on this forum called anaSuperTrendM1 (which I use as an ATR stop loss or to help me filter some trades.)

If there is one thing that BCT has helped me with in my trades, its getting comfortable with pullback entries. Until BCT, I was always more of a "breakout trader."

I have read through many of the posts on this thread, and while I like a free set of indicators as much as the next trader, a system like BCT isn't just indicators. Rather, BCT is a documented system with a manual and a clear set of rules for trading, which I think would help a new trader quite a bit, someone who might look at all the BCT indicator settings that may or may not have been exposed in this thread and shrug his shoulders and say to himself, "What are all these numbers and indicators everyone here is talking about and how should I trade them?"

Anyway, hope this info helps anyone considering BCT. It's no Holy Grail, but it is a decent rule based system and the signals are pretty easy to identify.

Trade green!

Here are my BCT trades that I took this morning after NY open.

1 long winner at 10:06 AM for +8 ticks.
1 short winner at 10:29 AM for +8 ticks.
1 short loser at 10:57 AM for -8 ticks.
1 long loser at 11:13 AM for -3 ticks (my own rules made this trade a loser, Mohan's would have made it a +8 winner.)

My biggest criticism for BCT is the Reward:Risk ratio. Risking 12 ticks to gain 8 if you follow his sytems. Simple math will tell you that you need 3 winners to make up for 2 losers. I have found that I often get enough winners to make money, but it can be a lot of trades.

There is an added indicator that predicts a "runner" where you can attempt to gain 12-16 ticks. Occasionally, but not always, it appears after-the-fact and does little good.

Enough about BCT...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	120110_6E_Boomerang_BCT.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	59266   Click image for larger version

Name:	120110_6E_Boomerang_BCT-2.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	59277  

Last Updated on June 26, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts