NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

auction dashboard

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one paps with 51 posts (67 thanks)
    2. looks_two ForJL with 19 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 emun with 18 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tengoku with 13 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 8.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two optionzen with 1.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 paps with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ForJL with 1.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 129,399 views
    2. thumb_up 389 thanks given
    3. group 78 followers
    1. forum 322 posts
    2. attach_file 34 attachments

Search this Thread

auction dashboard

DavidHP 
Isla Mujeres, MX
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Trading: ES / 6E / 6B / CL
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 11,328
Thanks Received: 2,743

steevcoco View Post
Yes: that is true. I thought that Futures.io would actually mark my postings that way automatically ... we have informed admin of our account status. Perhaps we need a different account.

I think you just need to tell the admin and they will mark your ID.
I know in the past people that were vendors and did not openly declare it and it created some grief for them.

Thanks for the update

Rejoice in the Thunderstorms of Life . . .
Knowing it's not about Clouds or Wind. . .
But Learning to Dance in the Rain ! ! !
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

COTtrader View Post
My take is that this product provides a variety of analyses. As expressed in a couple of prior posts, there is something for everyone here. Just be selective in your choice. Can't possibly grasp all this product can do. For the money, a powerful product and its only getting better. It's dirt cheap. Other vendor products out there provide less information yet charge way more money. Should it not 'work for you', you certainly will not feel that you were ripped off.

Guys at AD, stay the course. You're doing a great job and your work as developers is appreciated within the NT community.

COTtrader
Ken

Yupp I second that. AD delivers too much .

For me it's however limits..markets..alerts and absorptions which work per my limited knowledge. And I want more alerts of the DOM straightup. I hope AD can have more unique functionality or allows user more customization on the DOM in time to come. Considering that AD gives so much...customization off the DOM will be a killer functionality.

I did get 2 licences of AD..but activated 1. Loved the product and hence did.

Great job Steven @steevcoco good to see you here. Wish you and AD the best and success

Cheers

Thanked by:

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

if anyone is using the latest release....would you care to explain how you interpreting this.

steevcoco 
New York, NY, United States

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: CL -- Crude, Light, Sweet
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 15

sleip View Post
@steevcoco
Steven, i suppose you represent AD here?

I am a satisfied customer and i am very happy for what i get for this way too cheap Price. There ist no reason for me to invest a multiple thereof for other products.

Personally, i think that o good product only can get better if customer share their opinions, here are my 2 Cents:

- i saw yesterday, there is ?? a new relase with the new bar type. I will be happy if you would inform your customers per mail about the release launching so they can use it

- you may want consider working to make AD faster. I use 8 5min Charts on 4 27 Inch Screens and i attach further to each Chart another AD Chart. If i load 5 days of back-fill AD, AD and any other Chart on NT gets slower. My PC runs the newest Intel Xeon so there is no lack of computing power.

Best,

Chris

Chris: We have taken note of your feedback. I did think that we sent an email about the release: I would like to kindly ask if you could email us so we are sure we have your correct email in our contacts.

The comments about performance are noted: we certainly keep an eye on that, and as other posters have intimated, the performance aspect is in part under NinjaTrader's influence, since that is our host platform --- but only in so far as what we can't control there. We're also looking forward to NT 8 like most other users. We'll absolutely continue to improve the NT 7 version as long as NT also does keep it going.

Software has a whole set of challenges. It does seem to have a price that appears to be too hard to believe for one thing --- we actually hope that simple fact didn't turn too many potential customers off! Bringing up our patented method from scratch is not a trivial thing. So, while development is fraught by the concrete software engineering challenges, it has in fact been great to work inside NinjaTrader's versatile framework.

To add to our work, we had the added bad luck to get bit by outsiders trying to become something by bashing someone else; including piracy! --- And CERTAINLY that is NOONE HERE (again we'd love to find out anything about antagonistic activity in forums we can't discover easily on our own). That also took us by surprise and just made things a little more distracted while coming together --- we don't know what else anyone might have heard; but we have simply been hard at work here making a purpose-built tool for order flow traders!

Volume in the recent thick ES days has been nice to watch like that! That type of thing gives me an old-fashioned feeling (seeing so much trading all together)!

Thanked by:
 mokum 
Pattaya Thailand

Platform: Sierra
Broker: S5/Rithmic
Trading: Bund/Eurostoxx
Thanks Given: 351
Thanks Received: 27

I have been testing it (version of 01 april), not sure if i use it correctly, but i can not save bid/ask data. The back fill data (via the screen) is not good enough.
I just like to save the data i have recorded.
I do like this "True Auction History" but also this feature is based on true Bid/Ask data, and after a restart of the computer all supply/res line gone.

Do i have to wait till NT8 ? Or are there other ways. (i do have the gomi recorder installed.)

Thanks
peter

mokum 
Pattaya Thailand

Platform: Sierra
Broker: S5/Rithmic
Trading: Bund/Eurostoxx
Thanks Given: 351
Thanks Received: 27

Okey, i tested the software Friday, and made 2 sort of tutorials, (for myself) as the software is very difficult to understand.
(note: iam still on the free trial..... software based on 01 april 2016)

Background: Iam working on the stoxx, since 1 month. (not have been trading for 1 year) but Jigsaw had this new thing Auctionvista, and i had payed long time ago for a licence..... (did try gomi stuff at the same time) but i was to much focused on the DAX.... and now i think both Jigsaw and gomi tools can not be incorporated into the dax. (dax is to fast).
So when Jigsaw came out with this new Auction vista i thought lets try again, but i choose wisely the eurostoxx, together with volumeladdermetroadditionV2 (simple design) from the gomi toolbox.

Low and behold i can grasp it i think 555 (2 weeks looking now), but still many occasions are 50/50. Thats why iam looking for an extra edge.
does this software has it ? At this moment i dont know but it has a lot.....
(this new Auction Vista from Jigsaw also helps a lot ! big thanks @DionysusToast )

bytheway, if anyone can point me to a journal focused around footprint charts please let me know, eager to learn more.
(or do all the guys who implement footprint charts into their trading make money, and dont need to make a journal...? lol)

Nevertheless i was'n this far without all the help of @Big Mike, @gomi, @Silvester17, @Fat Tails and many others

big thanks all who read !

note: i made this on 40" screen UHD, not sure if people can read it on smaller screens...?

PTtrader84 
Lisbon

Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Eurex/Treasuries
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 3

Hello,
Good day to all of you.
I want to ask if any of you AD customers have dificulty in contacting Steven. I did some questions a couple of days ago and bought the software yesterday via paypal and got the receipt but no email from support. Sent again an email regarding my past questions and that I had bought the software but still no answer. Do you have the same issue? Is there something wrong?

If you have any information please tell me.

Thank you

“The first rule of business, protect your investment”
Thanked by:

Blash 
Chicago, IL
Legendary Market Chamois

Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, S5T, IQFeed
Trading: The one I'm creating in the present....Index Futures mini/micro, ZF
Thanks Given: 7,341
Thanks Received: 4,518

hliboi View Post
Hello,

Good day to all of you.

I want to ask if any of you AD customers have dificulty in contacting Steven. I did some questions a couple of days ago and bought the software yesterday via paypal and got the receipt but no email from support. Sent again an email regarding my past questions and that I had bought the software but still no answer. Do you have the same issue? Is there something wrong?

If you have any information please tell me.

Thank you

FYI

This is the AD guy here on FIO @steevcoco. Maybe he will get the email created from this mention???? Did you check spam? Sorry can't think of another way to help you.

Ron

...My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy...
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

PTtrader84 
Lisbon

Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Eurex/Treasuries
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 3

Blash View Post
FYI

This is the AD guy here on FIO @steevcoco. Maybe he will get the email created from this mention???? Did you check spam? Sorry can't think of another way to help you.

Ron

Thanks Ron!

Tried SPAM and saw that his last activity here was the 10th of April. No Luck Still. Seems really strange that after a buy it is taking almost 24h to receive any kind of information. @steevcoco still needs to activate my machine.

Thanks again fort the input!

Edit:
Got response! They were relocating. Everything is okay now. Thank You @Blash

“The first rule of business, protect your investment”
Thanked by:

Blash 
Chicago, IL
Legendary Market Chamois

Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, S5T, IQFeed
Trading: The one I'm creating in the present....Index Futures mini/micro, ZF
Thanks Given: 7,341
Thanks Received: 4,518

hliboi View Post
Thanks Ron!

Tried SPAM and saw that his last activity here was the 10th of April. No Luck Still. Seems really strange that after a buy it is taking almost 24h to receive any kind of information. @steevcoco still needs to activate my machine.

Thanks again fort the input!

Edit:
Got response! They were relocating. Everything is okay now. Thank You @Blash

Glad it has all work out............

Ron

...My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy...
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on May 20, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts