NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

auction dashboard

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one paps with 51 posts (67 thanks)
    2. looks_two ForJL with 19 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 emun with 18 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tengoku with 13 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 8.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two optionzen with 1.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 paps with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ForJL with 1.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 129,399 views
    2. thumb_up 389 thanks given
    3. group 78 followers
    1. forum 322 posts
    2. attach_file 34 attachments

Search this Thread

auction dashboard

skip 
Blaine, WA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Amp
Trading: CL, 6E, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

KahunaDog View Post
For the price...
that's one trade.
You can buy multiple licenses.

I'm actually trying to buy a second license so I can have a spare when I roll my computers but I can't even get him to respond to a request to buy something that isn't on his website.

I hope the owner is okay. This is so bizarre to have a really great product but have it fail because they can't find a way to support their customers.

I am a business consultant in my day job, helping companies to write business plans, go to market strategies, and funding presentations, and this is a classic case of not remembering who pays the bills and why they pay. If you don't take care of your customers eventually they will go away.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

skip 
Blaine, WA

Well, for those of you considering purchasing this software DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS VENDOR.
I bought this software shortly after release, it is good software, though complex and initially very buggy. But it is more stable now, and once you get used to used to it, it is very good software.
However, forget support, forget communicating with the vendor, forget getting activated once you send this fraud your money, you will never see your money or the software running on your pc.

This vendor doesn't respond to support requests, doesn't respond to e-mails, and most importantly doesn't activate the product after you purchase it.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, THE VENDOR IS A FRAUD. HE STOLE MY MONEY, AND HAS NOT ACTIVATED THE SOFTWARE AFTER TWO WEEKS OF DAILY REQUESTS FOR ACTION.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

skip View Post
Well, for those of you considering purchasing this software DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS VENDOR.
I bought this software shortly after release, it is good software, though complex and initially very buggy. But it is more stable now, and once you get used to used to it, it is very good software.
However, forget support, forget communicating with the vendor, forget getting activated once you send this fraud your money, you will never see your money or the software running on your pc.

This vendor doesn't respond to support requests, doesn't respond to e-mails, and most importantly doesn't activate the product after you purchase it.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, THE VENDOR IS A FRAUD. HE STOLE MY MONEY, AND HAS NOT ACTIVATED THE SOFTWARE AFTER TWO WEEKS OF DAILY REQUESTS FOR ACTION.

Make sure to complain to @NinjaTrader if they still list this vendor

Sent from my phone

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

skip 
Blaine, WA

I sent NinjaTrader Business Development a message regarding this vendor's performance. The weird thing is, he lists the company as a partner of NT, but if you query NT's ecosystem, Auction Dashboard doesn't show up.
I'm waiting to hear back from NT.
Skip

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

i actually have bought 2 licences...activated 1. yes they seem a bit slow...though have typically always got a reply. wish they had themselves on skype for quick support.

never activated my 2nd license.....s/w was dirt cheap.....but dont anticipate them not activating...till they are in business.

however everyone's experience will be different. i am using it for a very specific thing in OF..where few filters can be set of the DOM..nothing more....nothing less.

cheers & hope people get the vendor to take care of their requests

thnx & cheers

SgtJ
new york,ny

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 39

Steven is slow to respond but imo he's not a crook. Something is wrong, no one is able to get a hold of him it appears. For all we know he could be is a hospital or worse. Lets give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Thanked by:

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

SgtJ View Post
Steven is slow to respond but imo he's not a crook. Something is wrong, no one is able to get a hold of him it appears. For all we know he could be is a hospital or worse. Lets give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

This is a risk of 1 man operation.

PTtrader84 
Lisbon

Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Eurex/Treasuries
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 3

An email was sent today from AD to clients. Very happy to see the developments he discussed previously. There is a future for the company as it was beeing said. Hopefully there will be a good endeavour for both the clients and the developer.

“The first rule of business, protect your investment”

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

cory View Post
This is a risk of 1 man operation.

yupp agree...and especially on Ninja. With Tradestation one may not care as Locked code resides with the user.

Here anything goes wrong...such as authentication server or whatever...one is hosed.

This has nothing to do with AD.....but just a general comment on Ninja with small developers.

cheers

skip 
Blaine, WA

Well we know that the operator of Auction Dashboard is alive and functioning, since he sent out a letter to all clients apologizing for being unresponsive. Great. However he still has not authorized the use of the indicator on my new trading machine after three weeks of almost daily requests. So as it stands right now, he has my money, and I don't have an indicator. I'm not sure what your definition of a crook is, but his behavior resembles that of a thief's, any way you slice it.

It's great software written by an apparently brilliant coder, who has no concept whatsoever of what conducting honest transactions with customers even looks like.

Purchase his product at your own risk, the odds are pretty good, that you will never see it after you paid your money.

Last Updated on May 20, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts