NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

auction dashboard

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one paps with 51 posts (67 thanks)
    2. looks_two ForJL with 19 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 emun with 18 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tengoku with 13 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 8.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two optionzen with 1.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 paps with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ForJL with 1.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 129,399 views
    2. thumb_up 389 thanks given
    3. group 78 followers
    1. forum 322 posts
    2. attach_file 34 attachments

Search this Thread

auction dashboard

Tengoku 
Slovakia

Experience: Master
Platform: Sierra chart, TT
Trading: Spot fx, stocks, futures, options, etps
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 28

I just expect that new product will be for NT8

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

SgtJ
new york,ny

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 39

melo1 View Post
My experience was having my purchase refunded by PayPal after 14 days and no response from the vendor . I would suggest using the contact form on the AD site to ask this question . I tried email and phone calls with no success .

The whole thing sounds fishy, really hoping i'm wrong. No one just works 16+ hrs/day writing code and neglects other aspects of a business. He can't take an hr/day to issue new licenses...doesn't make sense. Maybe he doesn't want any more NT7 users?

Tengoku 
Slovakia

Platform: Sierra chart, TT
Trading: Spot fx, stocks, futures, options, etps
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 28

I d expect that new code for NT8, because of tick replay. I dont use NT7 version for a long time due to historical lvl1 issue.
If it ll be similar to bookmap (HEAT MAP), jigsaw stuff (CUSTOMIZATION OF DOM), it d be awesome. Also I d expect it for free as a client which have licence for AD NT7, or at least change licence to use rather improved code.
Hope, there ll not be change of paying model to monthly subscription for existing clients to get new product (improved code, hopefully change to NT8).
But I d suggest monthly subscription for new clients, lol
They r there guys, be patient

mkaminski 
Colorado, US

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP, CQG
Trading: e-Mini S&P & Treasuries
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 101
Thanks Received: 60

If the service for the current model isn't where it needs to be, it certainly isn't where it would need to be for a subscription based model.

From a customer perspective, I think subscription-based services are ridiculous because you're never an owner. With something like Jigsaw, you own what you've purchased which I think is better for the customer. Subscription models serve the business, not the consumer. The only benefit I see in subscriptions are that it's easier to hook someone for a smaller monthly payment vs a larger one-time payment.

Just my two cents.

wilson619 
San Diego, CA

Experience: None
Platform: NT8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 208
Thanks Received: 71

mkaminski View Post
If the service for the current model isn't where it needs to be, it certainly isn't where it would need to be for a subscription based model.

From a customer perspective, I think subscription-based services are ridiculous because you're never an owner. With something like Jigsaw, you own what you've purchased which I think is better for the customer. Subscription models serve the business, not the consumer. The only benefit I see in subscriptions are that it's easier to hook someone for a smaller monthly payment vs a larger one-time payment.

Just my two cents.

Agree, like leasing a car ...

mhamrin 
Fort Worth TX USA

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: ES
Thanks Received: 20

mkaminski View Post

Just my two cents.

There is no indications that AD would do this. Here is a quote from their order page.

"… Simple license terms: buy it and own it!"

I have to say i find it hard to believe they're only charging $180. This among the best products I have ever seen or used. They really should be charging 10X the price...even with their CS issues.

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker: S5
Trading: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars
Thanks Given: 1,168
Thanks Received: 412

mkaminski View Post

Just my two cents.

The industry is moving to subscription based. Because they understand they're loosing money and programs need to be updated as well as remain competitive.
I'd personally just go with what works for one.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 mhamrin 
Fort Worth TX USA

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: ES
Thanks Received: 20

AD question: I am using AD and like to view the volume profile in the bars however I am unable to find the color code setting so that it's divided between selling volume in red and buying in green. The whole profile is in blue on my chart. I know it can be done because AD's example shows it divided this way.

Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

emun 
prague, czech republic

Experience: Advanced
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 49
Thanks Received: 74

mhamrin View Post
AD question: I am using AD and like to view the volume profile in the bars however I am unable to find the color code setting so that it's divided between selling volume in red and buying in green. The whole profile is in blue on my chart. I know it can be done because AD's example shows it divided this way.

Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

I think you need to go to the main settings > Volume Profile Display > Profiles use buy/sell colors.

Thanked by:
 ForJL 
queens, ny

Platform: NT7,NT8,Sierra,Ensign
Broker: TransAct, Rithmic
Trading: CL, ES, Currency
Thanks Given: 59
Thanks Received: 95

Mhamrin, I agree with emun in that you should play with the color settings to get a better idea of how everything works. However while I can't be certain from your description I believe you are talking about momentum delta. If that is the case go to the Bars icon (the middle of the three icons in upper left corner) and click on it. Then click on wide display and then finally text and momentum delta.
Hope it's what your looking for and best of luck,

Joe

Last Updated on May 20, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts