NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

auction dashboard

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one paps with 51 posts (67 thanks)
    2. looks_two ForJL with 19 posts (22 thanks)
    3. looks_3 emun with 18 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tengoku with 13 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 8.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two optionzen with 1.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 paps with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ForJL with 1.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 129,399 views
    2. thumb_up 389 thanks given
    3. group 78 followers
    1. forum 322 posts
    2. attach_file 34 attachments

Search this Thread

auction dashboard

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

also another thing .....Order Flow probably needs to be thought of Market Orders/Limit Orders///Aggressive MO/Aggressive Limits.

AD is just a tool. But the same thing can be done with other tools or also charts. You can have exact info which is shown on a DOM also print on a chart if one desires. A common exanple is Ladder which people use...but you can do the same thing on a candle stick chart too. Whatever is most convenient to a user.

Limits & what happens at Limit Levels & how the market acts/re-acts to Aggressive Orders(MO/Limits) will define Order Flow.
Likewise the study of Delta at Limit Levels or otherwise may be helpful...which one needs to determine if they are or not

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 jralvaroglez 
Madrid

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 4

paps View Post
also another thing .....Order Flow probably needs to be thought of Market Orders/Limit Orders///Aggressive MO/Aggressive Limits.

AD is just a tool. But the same thing can be done with other tools or also charts. You can have exact info which is shown on a DOM also print on a chart if one desires. A common exanple is Ladder which people use...but you can do the same thing on a candle stick chart too. Whatever is most convenient to a user.

Limits & what happens at Limit Levels & how the market acts/re-acts to Aggressive Orders(MO/Limits) will define Order Flow.
Likewise the study of Delta at Limit Levels or otherwise may be helpful...which one needs to determine if they are or not

Iīm agree with you, paps.... effectively the tools are only that: tools. It need an interpretation. Actually I use Auction Dashboard and Jigsaw tools, and Iīm look for confirmation of entry in the backs of impulses in ES.... reaccumulation, defence areas, etc.
Thanks to donations like yours, we are walking the path. Again, Thank you!!

Thanked by:
 GreatDane 
Tampa, FL

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT, SC
Thanks Given: 38
Thanks Received: 36

As with Chuck T's experience, after sending another request for authentication I didn't hear back, but I re-loaded AD on a chart to see if I simply didn't get notice, and voila it was working. So, he/they are addressing things (for now). If you've purchased but hadn't heard from them that you've been activated, you may want to try applying AD to a chart as your license, machine ID, may have been input to the server but they simply didn't notify you.

Thanked by:

Chuck T 
Hannibal, Mo, USA

Platform: NT 7 & especially NT 8
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: NQ, YM, ES, GC, CL, HG
Thanks Given: 61
Thanks Received: 75

JackJ View Post
As with Chuck T's experience, after sending another request for authentication I didn't hear back, but I re-loaded AD on a chart to see if I simply didn't get notice, and voila it was working. So, he/they are addressing things (for now). If you've purchased but hadn't heard from them that you've been activated, you may want to try applying AD to a chart as your license, machine ID, may have been input to the server but they simply didn't notify you.

I had initially installed on my Laptop as it is with me all the time and I use it to try new things etc... It began to work. Still my trading computer, a desktop at another location with better internet, did not work. I tried it the next day and same thing happened, it just worked. I still have not received a single email from Steven but he seems to be quietly plowing thru the back log and helping those with license issues.

BE PERSISTENT IF YOU NEED HELP! The Desktop computer was the one I added in when I sent the paypal to him so he actually responded to my earlier requests before getting to the "paid" request.

After seeing him respond to the license requests I went ahead and purchased two licenses. For the price I am blown away with what you see in AD and the depth of function built into it. I just hope he can pull together the NT8 version soon. I really like NT8 so much better than NT7.

Thanks to all who have posted. Paps, thanks for the wisdom shared.

Thanked by:

Chuck T 
Hannibal, Mo, USA

paps View Post
hi Delta is Delta. +/- Delta as compared to previous. Means this is place more Bids/Ask's added or Removed.

Trades is actual Trades taken place at price.

Again this is my interpretation.

chk if this helps in any way. Red Boxes are Delta's & Green Circle is actual trades

It seems what jralvaroglez was asking was whether the numbers printed reflect true contract volume verses trade volume. My understanding is, in the context of AD, or any footprint tool, you are looking at contracts traded, not orders traded. If an order has 5 contracts then 5 is added to the total, not 1. The interesting thing AD features is insight into limit orders tailing in , or "absorption", and the effect it has on price movement.

If this is not correct, someone please shed some light on the subject.

Paps, thanks for posting the marked up AD shot. Did you mark this up? or is it something burried in the middle of the dense manual? I am trying to work my way thru the material but it is a real learning curve for me.

Also, Do you have a template or two saved of any favorite/helpful tweeks you have made to AD settings you would be willing to share?

Thanked by:

paps 
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Trading: NQ CL, ES when volatile mrkts
Thanks Given: 2,176
Thanks Received: 1,726

Chuck T View Post
It seems what jralvaroglez was asking was whether the numbers printed reflect true contract volume verses trade volume. My understanding is, in the context of AD, or any footprint tool, you are looking at contracts traded, not orders traded. If an order has 5 contracts then 5 is added to the total, not 1. The interesting thing AD features is insight into limit orders tailing in , or "absorption", and the effect it has on price movement.

If this is not correct, someone please shed some light on the subject.

Paps, thanks for posting the marked up AD shot. Did you mark this up? or is it something burried in the middle of the dense manual? I am trying to work my way thru the material but it is a real learning curve for me.

Also, Do you have a template or two saved of any favorite/helpful tweeks you have made to AD settings you would be willing to share?

Not sure on the screenshot part. I dont think i have read the manual...forget where i got them from.

on the DOM understanding part perhaps one may want to get into sections of this video if not full... perhaps what u want may start at marker 28mins

hopefully it will get into explanations of how many Limits ran and where one can see Volume. Its best to understand that from the vids put together by the developers themselves

cheers n best

Thanked by:

Chuck T 
Hannibal, Mo, USA

paps View Post
Not sure on the screenshot part. I dont think i have read the manual...forget where i got them from.

on the DOM understanding part perhaps one may want to get into sections of this video if not full... perhaps what u want may start at marker 28mins

hopefully it will get into explanations of how many Limits ran and where one can see Volume. Its best to understand that from the vids put together by the developers themselves

cheers n best

Great pointer and reference point in video. Downloaded it and will watch and rewatch. There are layers and layers of market data to get a handle on in AD. This is amazing. Thanks for the help

Thanked by:

Chuck T 
Hannibal, Mo, USA

Just wanted to post the text of the email I received from AD sales this afternoon and note that I was given a 20% discount refund on my paypal account. I believe Steven is sincerely trying to work thru the backlog and is showing tenacity in his determined mission on NT8 AD.

Email text:

We're very sorry about our delays: we don't intend to do business that way. We've obviously had problems communicating recently. We're still here: development for a Ninja 8 release has been consuming us; and we haven't stopped working on that.

We've issued a refund for a 20% discount on your purchase. You should see an email from PayPal.

We have activated one machine that you previously sent us, on the lifetime license: the machine ID is:

2A51014453D..................

Please let us know if we need to make any changes; and we can activate your second machine at any time.

Below is information about machine activation, downloading, the User Guide, and contact information.

We activate your machine by its Machine ID, which we need for you to email to us. Getting the Machine ID in NinjaTraderŪ is simple:

In the Control Center's Help menu, choose "About". In this window is an entry with your Machine ID. We only need for you to copy that and email that to us. Be sure to select and copy the entire ID.

With that, your lifetime license will be activated on the given machine. You may email it directly on a reply to this email.

If your machine changes in the future, we are able to switch your license to your active machine at any time: you would just need to notify us of the machine ID that you would like activated.

If you've begun a free trial, your machine will be activated on your lifetime license as soon as we receive your ID.

Downloading:

Auction Dashboard™ releases can be downloaded on this page:
[url=http://www.auctiondashboard.com/................ (edited as it was for paid users)

Documentation:

On this page, you will find Auction Dashboard's™ User Guide:
[I]deleted as it was pointed out by Emun I was careless in posting the link inadvertently
[/I]
The above manual is for users only; and so the website menus will not contain a link to that page.

If you have questions at any time, you can email support:
[email protected]

We'll also welcome any feedback:
[email protected]

We can also be reached from the contact form on the website:
Contact - Auction Dashboard? - Advanced [AUTOLINK]Order Flow[/AUTOLINK] Trading Software

Please accept gratitude for your valued business.

We await your Machine ID.

Safe trading,
Auction Dashboard™

Auction Dashboard? - Advanced [AUTOLINK]Order Flow[/AUTOLINK] Trading Software

Thanked by:
 emun 
prague, czech republic

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 49
Thanks Received: 74

Chuck T View Post

it is fine and it gives a good account of Steven... But Iīm afraid that you didnīt read the text. Steven writes that the User guide is for users only and thatīs the reason, why the website menus doesnīt contain the link to it. I donīt know why he do it so, but I strongly believe that you should respect it! The e-mail is for you, not for everybody

Thanked by:

Chuck T 
Hannibal, Mo, USA

emun View Post
it is fine and it gives a good account of Steven... But Iīm afraid that you didnīt read the text. Steven writes that the User guide is for users only and thatīs the reason, why the website menus doesnīt contain the link to it. I donīt know why he do it so, but I strongly believe that you should respect it! The e-mail is for you, not for everybody

Thanks, I was tired and busy and while editing my machine ID I failed to edit that link. It is done now. Sorry for the compromise, no harm intended. Just wanted to supply more info for those considering AD and to affirm Steven is still plowing through a back log of emails.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on May 20, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts