NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one daza with 7 posts (8 thanks)
    2. looks_two nqcruiser with 6 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Thom with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tradetronics with 4 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one don10 with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two cber68 with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 daza with 1.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 nqcruiser with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 29,290 views
    2. thumb_up 32 thanks given
    3. group 26 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Futures FX and Donchain Channel

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

vegasfoster View Post
3 years, 5 months, 8 days, 13 hours, 21 minutes and 34 seconds. Give or take.

+/- a couple of years and you have about the right numbers.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, Cl, TF
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 51

I want to eat my words and confirm to all and sundry that futuresfx is a highly rated site full of hype. in practice, simon moves stops and he has the stupid money management idea of when he looses, to double or triple next trade to get it back,. i stop going to his website and webinars, he uses a simple donchian channel of twenty and entices traders with a free marketdelta that works better than all the delta indicators, as it runs on oec. u can get the same indicator from them without simon's system tough u need to open an account. main thing is, he waits when orders dry up which he calls by seeing a 0 at one side at critcal levels. u can do the same thing with volume ladder just watching when one side dries up at critical s&r levels. there is no need absolutly to purchase his system. he calls the drying up of one side capping. well the info on it is secrett but watch when 0 comes up at either bid or ask at s&r levels and u got yourself same thing is simon.

nqcruiser View Post
hey mate thanx for the question. I am since 2005 in forex and since 2007 in futures. I have tried,with varying success, the following outfits:
Learn Forex Trading With ForexMentor | Forex Trading Courses
Futures Trading Secrets Trading Course - Strategies and techniques that will make you money!
E-mini Day Trading
and many others.

No one of them shows you his or her trading screen, with the order entry, and shows exits. Simon, on the other hand, does show each and every trade he takes in the room. the room, really, is a mentoring forum, showing how he takes trades with the method he teaches. surely, his very presence and sharing with students takes away from his own trading, as he misses opportunities while helping students. he has a larger account that he trades in the euro session or us session outside class. however, his daily class is there to show students how he reach his goal of 500$ a day, which he exceeds on many occasions.

i give him 5 stars. Simon, of course records his sessions and encourage students to record their own trading, so that they can go back and check what went right and what went wrong.

plus prospective students are allowed to visit the room and see the action. he has a special method with the delta, particularly the bid and ask,which u wont see on this forum or other forums.but the delta is an adjunct to his method and plays second fiddle.

Thanked by:
 skf42005 
New City, NY

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Mirus/Zen Fire
Trading: CL, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 7

Nqcruiser, thanks for the update. I was feeling that it may just be a bunch of hype. Can I ask how he can get OEC's market delta for free without opening an account while you're saying you need to have an OEC account to get it?

On a side note, I realize the question I was asking about how long it took for people to catch on to Simon's tape reading was a relative one where it would be different for every person , but I was hoping to get an idea if it was something that was more an art (sort of a feel) which would take much longer to learn as opposed to what Nqcruiser mentioned that he looks for his capping at support/resistance. The sarcastic comments from the peanut gallery (aka vegasfoster & cory) do nothing except maybe make them feel like they are some big ass traders, but in reality it most likely comes from their insecurity as traders that they have to put other people down to build themselves up. Grow up!!!

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

well i think simon's stuff are a little more straight forward than others i have seen. the problem is that his setups r far from being damned high probability. i have traded numerous setups with capping, only for the stupid cap to be exceeded. unlike other hardened professionals, simon takes heat on lots of trades and those heats translate into embarassing losses for a professional of his stature. he does have his screen up at all times, which is something mr jay of www.daytradingthefutures.com never dreams of. yet simon charges 30$ for his room opposed to mr jay's 500$.

the learning curve is shorter and u can get going in a matter of minutes. however, simon does not encourage or even know replaytrading. i think one has to check out a method in replaytrading, and see especially how to cope with the setups leading to losses.

i would say simon's method, if well mastered, would work best in congestions and range bound trading days.

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

vegasfoster View Post
3 years, 5 months, 8 days, 13 hours, 21 minutes and 34 seconds. Give or take.

i have said i am in forex since 2005 and in futures since 2007. some1 pm'd me and allege i said i am with simon since 2005. this is far from the truth. i know simon since april 2010.

don10 
Noosaville QLD Australia

Platform: Ninja Trader, Genesis
Trading: Futures, SPI 200
Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 5

Hi Alan,
I recently joined the FuturesFX.ca membership. My menbership came with 3 months included in the room for live training with Simon. I have not started the in room live trading yet because of other committments, and time zone differences. When I joined all new members were given 1 session with Simon trading live, if anyone wasn't happy after this session (about 4 hours live trading) he offered a full refund if you wanted this. He is the real deal. It was a very flat market which he pointed out during the session. He still managed to make a profit of aprox $550 for the session. I think from memory he did 11 trades, 9 winners with 2 loosers. I didn't think for 1 moment to ask for a refund. Watching him trade was impressive.
I have just been doing the archived video lessons so far. There is a massive amount of lessons showing his live trades and his methods, with new lessons posted when Simon considers them a good recording to learn from.
I feel from what I have done so far just by learning from the Video Archives in the members area, I already have received the value of the fee to join. So I have no hesitation in recommending Simon at FuturesFX.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Don

Thanked by:
 sambar 
belfast

Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: mirus zenfire
Trading: 6e
Thanks Given: 113
Thanks Received: 11

Hi All
I have been in Simon's room for about 6 weeks. I totally recommend his mentoring although his style of trading will not appeal to everyone. Since being a student I have only seen one losing day of a couple of hundred dollars all other days he makes at least 500 dollars. Simon is one of the very few in the trading industry who you can see trade his own live account but he will miss a trade if any of his students has a question. No question is to trival. The guy is completely genuine and wants all his students to succeed. All I can say is I am glad I joined futuresfx and through them have met some great trading friends

Sam B

Thom
Safford, Arizona, USA

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 3

Hello,
I have bought into three courses the third one being Futuresfx and I will go on to say that I sincerely believe it will be the last course I will ever have to buy. Simon is not only an excellent teacher he also has a positive attitude, is totally honest and has a great sense of humor.

I was not in the room very long before I began to consider him a friend, a friend that is concerned about my well-being and a mentor that will go the extra mile to help you become a successful trader.

I have been with Simon now for just over a month and I could see from the very beginning that his course was going to be a plus. I was making good trades in less than a week. But at the same time I understood that it is going to take time and hard work before I will even come close to being the quality of trader that Simon is.

Simons success will be viewed by some as just so much "hype", there will be negative posts, but in actuality he is the real deal. I serfed the net before signing up for his course and I could not find anything negative about him or his web site. NaySayers>>Don`t cop an attitude before you know what is going on!

If you are looking for training I would suggest trying him out. He offers a free opportunity to watch him trade live before you are locked in to any binding agreement. His prices are very reasonable and for continued access to the live trading room after the initial 3 months is only 30.00$ a month. Nothing to lose- for serious traders this is an opportunity to get the training that will help you become a successful trader.

Thoma$

Thom
Safford, Arizona, USA

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 3

jgreene View Post
nqcruiser,

How long you been with him? I checked out his web site and software looks strong and somewhat easy to use.

How many other sites have you tried?

In your last sentence did you mean 5 stars and not 5 starts?

Thanks,

Jack

Does it really make any difference? LOL//Thoma$

ctbaran 
WPB, FL

Platform: NT
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 220
Thanks Received: 9

Thom View Post
Hello,
I have bought into three courses the third one being Futuresfx and I will go on to say that I sincerely believe it will be the last course I will ever have to buy. Simon is not only an excellent teacher he also has a positive attitude, is totally honest and has a great sense of humor.

I was not in the room very long before I began to consider him a friend, a friend that is concerned about my well-being and a mentor that will go the extra mile to help you become a successful trader.

I have been with Simon now for just over a month and I could see from the very beginning that his course was going to be a plus. I was making good trades in less than a week. But at the same time I understood that it is going to take time and hard work before I will even come close to being the quality of trader that Simon is.

Simons success will be viewed by some as just so much "hype", there will be negative posts, but in actuality he is the real deal. I serfed the net before signing up for his course and I could not find anything negative about him or his web site. NaySayers>>Don`t cop an attitude before you know what is going on!

If you are looking for training I would suggest trying him out. He offers a free opportunity to watch him trade live before you are locked in to any binding agreement. His prices are very reasonable and for continued access to the live trading room after the initial 3 months is only 30.00$ a month. Nothing to lose- for serious traders this is an opportunity to get the training that will help you become a successful trader.

Thoma$

Mik & Thom = Futuresfx

Last Updated on May 29, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts