NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Most profitable Trading room

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3 posts (9 thanks)
    2. looks_two aquarian1 with 3 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Cloudy with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 eightyeight with 2 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Itsjustamarket with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two fido with 6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 25,373 views
    2. thumb_up 38 thanks given
    3. group 19 followers
    1. forum 22 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Most profitable Trading room

jwwjcw 
Washington DC

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: EC
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5

fido View Post
I don't have time to hang out in trading rooms but here is an interesting article on the subject:

https://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2014/01/13/11477828/Futures%20Truth_Handley.pdf

Update… Only because I had some time on my hands and used to do this type of search frequently. With reference to Dr. Dean Handley’s often referenced study (https://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2014/01/13/11477828/Futures%20Truth_Handley.pdf ):

1. Emini Strategies – Now Scalping Emini – Good luck with 2 tick bars or bars under 1 minute in today’s HFT environment. Slippage?
2. Equity Management Academy – July 17 to August 4 = $62K drawdown. Trading in 100 contact blocks? In your face marketing.
3. Global Forces Trade Network – GONE
4. Jaguar Trading Club – Gone private or just gone?
5. Rios Quant – Appears to be a sincere approach to quant trading. Didn’t see an average trade value in the performance and some of the numbers could get destroyed in execution. Not clear what time frame is being traded.
6. Tesseract Trading – Appears to be defunct but Bob Amico now has Veritas Futures Trading. Proprietary software. I wouldn’t want to be locked into a propriety solution where I can’t select the broker. Bad reviews as well.
7. The Strategy Lab – Looks like the guy that runs this site is making a sincere effort to differentiate his service. This is probably the only one on the list that I would look at any further.
8. The Trading Clan – GONE
9. Trader Shark – No performance on website but lots of stuff to buy.
10. Valhalla Futures - ~$3K entry to play. No thanks. Also, trading ends at 11:15am (which is a major issue for me being retired and living on the west coast…)
So… I score this article 2 stars out of 10...

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

quantismo 
Waco TX.

Experience: Advanced
Platform: retired ...maybe
Trading: anything with the slightest edge..
Thanks Given: 335
Thanks Received: 176

This is the only legit futures trader with a room I have ever personally seen. He is way more than a 3 lot trader. I have never been in his new room but He was very transparent and open before that. Miller-Dayne Global Trader Network

Quantismo

tony2604 
Europe

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, CQG Trader
Broker: Mirus
Trading: currency futures, forex
Thanks Given: 39
Thanks Received: 42

Hello traders,

after 10 years learning and being in many trade-rooms I can recommend one room with moderating live-trades: thetradingzone.com (ttz-room). The room is setup new for few months and the moderating and education is great now. Its not a trade-calling room! Its education with comment on live trades (entries and targets)! If you agree with a setup you might do the same entry, its up to you. Its starting after 8:30 EST for preparing (profile levels, markets...) and live trading CL from 9:00 EST and then from 9:30 EST also GC, NQ and ES.

Honest guys over there! I dont want to miss it anymore!

AND you dont have to pay for it, you just have to do before access some links every day which is about 2 minutes. They get paid not from you but from the advertisers.

PS: I do not get any commission from them, I write this information here because I´m happy to be there and want to support the room. Please just let them know you are there because of this post from Tony in bigmiketrading/futures.io. Again, I have no advantage from this, I just want to support the room and the nice guys over there and I´d like to know if there´s success from this post here. Thats all.

Happy Trading!
Tony

Last Updated on October 11, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts